Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Narutobutton Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] 72520171
Co-Admins
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Capturemra Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] 42935006 Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Capturexo Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Captdurexo
Moderators
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] 52464119 Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Captureio Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Capturetq Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Capturexoh Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] 14238274 Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Captureio
GFX Moderators
Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Capturexow

Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastian
Ascended Human
Bastian

Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Empty
PostSubject: Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako]   Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:06 pm

"Geez what a night, first the white haired albino ghost and now this," Bastian said looking at his last cigar,"This is just wrong." Reaching into his jacket pocket he pulled out his lighter and light the cigar. He took a hit and decided to savor the moment by playing with the smoke blowing circles and putting his finger through the loop. The night was still very young but at the moment, Bastian wasn't in the mood for partying he would be happy with finding a his way home and dozing off. He yawn, and looked around to see how far he was from home. Though he always walked home he typically got distracted and would make a wrong turn and end up somewhere he had no intention on going. This sadly was one of those days, he had turned down the wrong street and was now at a after hour spot notorious for gang activity. Though many of the gangs new of Bastian, they still often tried their luck which only ended badly half the time for them. Few walked around tonight though, most were out partying and enjoying themselves.

Bastian walked past the open lot that would get him back on the street that would get him home when he noticed a young lady standing alone. Normally Bastian would mind his own business but the area wasn't a safe one especially for a young womans. "Pardon me miss, are you lost," Bastian asked in a concerned tone,"It gets rather dangerous around here I can walk out the neighborhood if you wish." Bastian waited for a response as he took another hit from the lite cigar, being careful not to get any of the smoke in the young womans face.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako]   Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:22 am

"Pardon me miss, are you lost,"

Shinako turned to face Apollo. A grown man with rugged looks and possibly the look of a murderer. His black high collar cape and three scars making him look like somesort of Count Dracula. Her one thought that passed through her head was that of a simple one. "SHIT" There were possibly two approaches in which she could take this. One was to , the logical, polite greet him back and tell the man she was not infact lost and that she would be fine. But dear readers that makes it another social topic doesn't it? Shinako moved to the tips of her toes as she retracted her arms and let her arms dangle. She abruptly made whoo~ sounds like some sort of haunted spirit as she walked back and forth.
"whoo~~ I am a spirit from the dead whoo~"

Dear me did she feel stupid. Hopefully the man would get a scare that 1, she was really infact a ghost or 2, this child was plain crazy. It didn't matter which he thought of her. As long as she could be left alone to go back to the library.
Back to top Go down
Bastian
Ascended Human
Bastian

PostSubject: Re: Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako]   Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:00 am

Bastian looked at the woman in bewilderment as she put on her little display. As Bastian watched he decided that that either this woman could be incredibly childish or a complete fool. He was reminded of the few homeless people around the area who would carry those "Need Food" signs. Then again the girl had the look of someone who was possibly fresh out of high school. He chuckled at what he must look like, an older man alone with a young girl in the middle of nowhere at night. Not the most pleasant scene he could think of in his situation, in fact he bet he looked like some sort of sexual deviant. None the less this girl, who was obviously crazy, was content with being in her own little ghost world. So rather than try to figure out why this one was acting so strange he simply smiled and walked away. He had already dealt with enough tonight, a crazed woman wanting to be a ghost was beyond his area of expertise.

"This night just gets weirder and weirder," Bastian said as he took another hit of his cigar,"I need to stop smoking this shit here, its like it attracts crazed people like a power magnet." Adjusting his jacket he walked across the large vacant lot, deciding that he rather not go home and simply get himself a drink. "Yes a few shots of liquor is just what I need," he said talking aloud but more so to himself. He had almost immediately dismissed the thought of ever seeing a girl pretending to be a ghost. All that matter now was getting a few drinks in his system before calling it a night.

eXIT

Last edited by Bastian on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako]   Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:30 am

"yes!"
She shouted out loud. She had successfully managed to get rid of that strange creep. Hopefully she would see him for the last time. Shinako crossed the road and made her way to the library. Passing a few blocks she was within the compound of the university however she moved away from it proceeded towards the archery range. She entered through was away from the weird looking man.

exit>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako]   Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako] Empty

Back to top Go down

Going My Way? [Private Bastian & Shinako]
Page 1 of 1