Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Eh.... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Eh.... EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Eh.... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Eh.... EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Eh.... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Eh.... EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Eh.... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Eh.... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Eh.... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Eh.... Narutobutton Eh.... Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Eh.... 72520171
Co-Admins
Eh.... Capturemra Eh.... 42935006 Eh.... Capturexo Eh.... Captdurexo
Moderators
Eh.... 52464119 Eh.... Captureio Eh.... Capturetq Eh.... Capturexoh Eh.... 14238274 Eh.... Captureio
GFX Moderators
Eh.... Capturexow

Eh....

Go down 
+2
Shinichi Kuroki
Father Anderson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Father Anderson
Cero Espada
Father Anderson

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Eh....   Eh.... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:06 am

What is happening here...........?

Nobody is doing anything....this site just got a huge activity drop.

o.o
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh....   Eh.... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 am

I wonder. What are YOU doing?
Back to top Go down
Father Anderson
Cero Espada
Father Anderson

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh....   Eh.... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:05 pm

I organized a meeting.....gave the Arrancar something to do.....and now I am going to the Human World.....

So yeah, I am doing stuff. >.>
Back to top Go down
Merrow Miuzerra

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh....   Eh.... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:48 pm

While I'm not entirely sure it's the reason, it may have to be due to the ... ah ... Winter holidays coming in, and all and for those still trapped in preparatory angst school for teens and YAs(High School) who happen to be in the U.S. it's either crunch week or the start of vacation ... so ... BLEGH. Site activity plummets since time is shelved elsewhere(work or gratification).

@ Marcus: Will be posting in the topic within another hour or so, wanted a lengthy post and had some internet issues as of late. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Aquinas Alexandros

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh....   Eh.... EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 pm

That, and most people have the attention span and patience of a fly. Getting them to 'stick' around is more than difficult. It takes two to tango. Even if someone starts something, if no one follows suit, it's essentially a pointless endeavor. It's just playing with yourself; and no, no matter who will try to say otherwise, there's no innuendo within that statement.
Back to top Go down
Father Anderson
Cero Espada
Father Anderson

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh....   Eh.... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:10 pm

I guess you are right.

Ok Merrow.

I'm not gonna even comment that Aquinas...your opinion on the human kind is a bit negative. Have some faith. XD
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh....   Eh.... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:21 pm

I think Fibz look at things different and yet his words hold truth. In any case Merrow's suggestion is also correct. However, the Espada should start acting the part and be like the savages they're meant to be. At the moment they are a bunch of sissies. Yes I said it. Do something XD
Back to top Go down
Aquinas Alexandros

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh....   Eh.... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 pm

It isn't negativity; it's truth. For my statement to be negative, it would have to have had personal feeling in it, which it did not. I don't entertain the likes of personal bias. It was purely objective, my statement. My belief, as stated above, has substantial foundation and more than enough facts to be proven correct. You can ask Merrow or Izanagi, and any number of other people, but past experience will always tell the same tale: That people behave the way I have just described them as behaving.

My view of humanity has more in common with reality than the perspective most other people take. They just don't wish to admit that it is as such, crappy and bleak, and prefer to delude themselves. The facts will be the facts, however. If you weren't so focused on my "negativity," you might see some truth to my words. Dismissing something because you perceive it as negative is foolish. Tone cannot be ascertained over the internet, and even with the tone heared in the real world, most people fail to understand the meaning behind things because they're too caught in preconceived notions of the things around them.

Your loss.

Having faith, as you say, is a fool's errand. I do not place faith in anything. Placing faith in a thing usually results in unwanted and disastrous repercussions.
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh....   Eh.... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:59 am

I truely think it has to do with the fact that yes, it's Christmas time. People are busy, if they still attend school, with studying for exams and such. (Speaking of...mine are in the second week of January. Yikes.)

And Nickie, it is rather negative. The way you refer to humans, I mean. But it's okay, I understand. xP

Humanity is rather bleak, and crappy as you so put it. But some of us still like to indulge ourselves in fantasy and pretend everything is fine and dandy, as the case may be. I have to say, I'm guilty as charged. But...

BE AN OPTIMIST PRIME, NOT A NEGATRON.

Hee.

Anyway, the site dies or it doesn't. I don't especially care either way, but if it lives then good.

Happy Early Christmas Folks.

Love. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh....   Eh.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Eh....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: OOC Section :: Discussion Box 'o Fun-
Jump to: