Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Drop Off EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Drop Off EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Drop Off EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Drop Off EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Drop Off EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Drop Off EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Drop Off EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Drop Off EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Drop Off EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Drop Off Narutobutton Drop Off Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Drop Off 72520171
Co-Admins
Drop Off Capturemra Drop Off 42935006 Drop Off Capturexo Drop Off Captdurexo
Moderators
Drop Off 52464119 Drop Off Captureio Drop Off Capturetq Drop Off Capturexoh Drop Off 14238274 Drop Off Captureio
GFX Moderators
Drop Off Capturexow

Drop Off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syuora Sattoutaki

Syuora Sattoutaki

Drop Off Empty
PostSubject: Drop Off   Drop Off EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Syuora had finally reached his destination, the Junibantai. He heard that Captain Jushiro wanted to speak with the lieutenant, so he thought he might as well get on towards the 12th division headquarters. Syuora entered with the unconscious child on his shoulder, sound asleep, as he looked around. There were all kinds of tools, machines, and devices. Usually he doesn't get to see much of this place, as he usually delivers the specimen and leaves. But since no one else was here, he would keep watch of the child. Syuora walked foward as his steps echoed through the silent room. He lifted the child off his shoulder and placed her on top of an examination table to lay down till she woke. Syuora scratched his head some as he thought a bit.What is this child? Was it fighting the Captain?.. Syuora walked away from the table as he pulled up a chair and sat down, leaning his zanpakuto on his lap as he reached into his pocket to pull out a cigarette. Syuora then pulled out a lighter as he lit the bad habit, exhaling smoke as smoke slowly rose from the cigarette. Syuora watched with his red and green eyes, as he decided to wait for either the Captain, Lieutenant, or someone else to arrive. He hoped the girl would stay asleep till then, and he wouldn't have to deal with her.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

Drop Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Off   Drop Off EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:59 am

Flickering into sight the young Lieutenant appeared in the laboratory. He walked around a few doors locating the position of Syuora and the still unconscious girl. He entered the space with a brief nod, his eyes briefly travelling to the glowing embers at the end of a cigarette he was smoking. He pointed his finder at him with the word, "sho". The cigarette in Syuora's hand flew far off into a bin behind him, outed as it traveled through the air. His hand moved back down as he "Hello there, sorry about that but it's not a good idea to smoke in the lab. You're Syuora right? Nice to meet you. Anyway I ought to get things prepared but first a safety measure...please close your eyes until a second or so after I release my Zanpakuto, it's gonna get bright".

Shinichi drew his Zanpakuto and spoke the release phrase. "Senkou. Rairyuu no Aozora".

A brilliant white flash shone as the katana became a nodachi constantly emitting sparks of lightning. The blue lightning moved swiftly from the blade over the unconscious girl. With precise control the lightning, touched her hands, fingers, arms, feet and legs momentarily as to not burn her. With that he sheathed his Zanpakuto, back in its sealed state. When she woke up she'd find her hands, fingers, arms, feet and legs were all struck with temporary paralysis, not that she'd know that. Actually the lightning which suddenly coursed through her body would most likely cause her to regain consciousness or at least begin to. For that reason Shinichi tightly bound her body with the many specially designed metal straps. He turned to Syuora smiling.

" Let's hope she complies when she wakes, eh"?

He walked over to a small box, removing a needle, syringe and vial. Actually phlebotomy was one of his interests. Walking over to the girl, Shinichi pushed the needle into a vein on his arm and using the equipment he drew a small vial of blood. He chucked it over to Syuora's lap so if he missed the catch it wouldn't break.

"Do you mind labeling that? I'm going to prep a few things, the Captain should be here soon".

Shinichi then moved over to a group of complex looking machines, flicking switches and and pressing buttons. He then walked over to the girl strapped safely down watching for signs of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Syuora Sattoutaki

Syuora Sattoutaki

Drop Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Off   Drop Off EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Syuora watched as his cigarette was knocked from his hand. Closing his hand as his looked at the Lieutenant with a bored expression. He thought that was a little unneccessary, but he didn't care. Syuora watched the man draw his zanpakuto and release it, creating a rather bright flash as he squinted from the light, as the Lieutenant shocked the girl with the girl with his zanpakuto. He was then tossed a vial of blood as Syuora looked at it carefully, as he labeled it and placed it with all the other blood samples in the room before going back and sitting down, not saying a word at all.

Last edited by Syuora Sattoutaki on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

Drop Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Off   Drop Off EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 pm

(OOC: Dude your eyes have been raped. It's a blinding light. Also, who know what the lightning is doing.)
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Drop Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Off   Drop Off EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:17 pm

The man of the moment arrived at the Shinigami research and development institution. The fox faced Captain's arrival was marked by the obnoxious and terrible Reiatsu that came from him. The Captain took normal strides, but to the onlookers who were not so familiar with him. Each step seem to be in slow motion, they all bask in awe of his presence. There was a feeling of disgust, spiritual pressure void of any positivity. The damaged caused to the S.R.D.I was being repaired as the Captain entered. He was now in a different section of the building. The infiltration and damage caused, was to the side, and the Captain at the moment was on the east wing. By now Shinichi and Syuora should have felt the Captain's Reiatsu. Izanagi could sense that Shinichi's spiritual pressure was a little higher than normal. Is this normally how is Reiatsu feels? Or is there something else that is causing this? The man was most intrigued by it, but only for a few moments. Nevada-Tan was far more amusing than Shinichi at this moment in time.

Izanagi finally reached his destination and behind door number one should be Shinichi, Syuora and Nevada. Based on what Izanagi could sense, Nevada-Tan was still unconscious. The door opened for the Captain and his eyes met the figure of his subordinates.
"Nice to see that you two have decided to begin without me". The Captain applaud both men with a creepy smirk on his face. Izanagi was then able to deduce why Shinichi's Reiatsu seemed a little different. The Fuku Taicho had released his Zanapakuto. It was dangerous, but whatever, the Captain will overlook that fact for now. Nevada was strapped down and well secured, it wasn't necessary to do this. Izanagi was proud of the fact that his subordinates, opted for prevention, rather than trying to find a cure for possible mishaps. "Goodness me, ain't you getting into this?" the Captain asked Syuora as he walked inside it. His eyes drifted onto Nevada, before another set of words escaped his lips.

"Ya didn't have to go an bound her like that ya know. She ain't that type of specimen, but I can't fault ya for being a little cautious. Before we can proceed any further, its best if you imbeciles know a little about this here specimen". Izanagi paused for moment before vanishing from sight. The man reappeared at the left side of the operating table that Nevada laid on. His left hand extended and touched the forehead of the child. His Reiatsu filling her little body, embracing it, perhaps she will recognize the Reiatsu of the Captain. "Unlike many of the specimens before, this one has a name and a history behind it. I met this ere child sometime ago. Ah lets see..". The Captain tried dragging his memory back to the day, Nevada was chosen as a container. "I doubt it has even been an year yet. In any case, at some point in the past year, the Junibantai was alerted to the sudden appearance of a powerful Hollow. It would've taken a powerful Fuku Taicho or a Captain to deal with it. Naturally, another division were to be chosen to quell whatever uproar the Hollow might have caused in the Human Realm. My curious nature and love of tinkering with stuff wouldn't allow it. And so I set forward to the realm of the humans with a plan in mind".

The Captain paused for a moment and walked away from Nevada-tan. The man was hopping that his subordinates were listening to the little story. It might sound a little boring, but the information being shared should be able to keep them interested. The man made his way over to another table and picked up a syringe. With the syringe in hand, the Captain walked back over towards Nevada and drew some blood from her. Izanagi also noted that Nevada needed some new garments too. " As you can imagine the hollow in question wasn't hard to find. I'd say it was a either a powerful Adjuchas, or a Vasto lorde. Either way, it would've been troublesome to take down in a prolonged fight. Fortunately for this hollow, or unfortunately for it, and this is based on how you view the situation. I had brought along my invention with me. This invention of mine was created to seal and neutralize the soul of other powerful beings inside another container".

The Captain finally paused as the blood was taken from Nevada. The man then resumed from where he left off. "Ya see. The hollow caused a bit of trouble, murdering those that had some sort of spiritual pressure. It killed without prejudice, which is also quite amusing. There we were at some school, and by now the Hollow was doing well for itself. As expected the creature didn't like a Shinigami being there. Typical ain't it? Nevada was as you see her now, unconscious, which is rather ironic. She never seem to be aware of the fact the she is being experimented on. Anyway, my invention prevailed in the end, and the hollow was sealed away. It now resides in Nevada-Tan, or Natsumi Tsuji since that is her actual name. But at the moment she seem to be suffering from amnesia, which is perhaps for the best. The point is, there is always a chance of this hollow manifesting again. What you two saw at the red hollow gates was the form of the Hollow taking over. It acts as a defensive mechanism, like a Zanapakuto aiding its Shinigami. Though it only gives her power when she is in danger of being killed. Myself and Natsumi here have actually just come back from Hueco Mundo. But thats a story for another time. Lets just say the Arrancar should be angry at the Shinigami for what I did".

The Shinigami released a chuckle and looked at Syuora and Shinichi. Izanagi wanted to investigate a little more. "Our objective here today shall be to, find out if the hollow is fusing with Nevada-Tan. if that's the case, then we could harness her powers and use her as a powerful comrade. A child being thrown into the dragon's den so to speak. We may have to do some battle against the hollowfied Nevada-Tan at some point. And by the way, no one is to know about this little experiment. Such information could see us become exiles of the Soul Society. Or even worse locked away or killed". The Captain may have had a grin on his face, but he was also entirely serious. If word got out about what was happening. He would definitely kill Shinichi and Syuora without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Nevada-Tan

Drop Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Off   Drop Off EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:54 am

And thus, the sleeping child, the one who all this hubhub was about. Indeed, she was asleep, knocked out technically, oblivious to the events progressing in the room around her, the three men plotting concerning her future, not that she'd pay attention to their plotting of plots if she was awake, preferring to plot a course to the nearest butterfly to plot it's capture. But alas, she could not, cause she was still asleep. The men draw fluids from her flesh, for tests that wouldn't show anything, definitively, at least.

It wouldn't be too long before she'd rise though, Her brain awakening it's instincts, and the instinct of the day is stretching, what a wonderful feeling, her muscles stretching, feeling more constrained than usual as if something was or had been holding them down, but no longer! They are free as she lengthens her body, her arms pushing up above her head, hands entwined with one another as muscles flexed and wakened from their deep kinetically induced slumber. Her legs too went straight, knees locking and then some, ankles flexing so as to make the foot a straight extension of her calf, oh how good it felt, she didn't even have to be fully conscious to feel the sweet serene joy of a simple cat-like stretch. But the time of unawareness would not last much longer, as her eyes open at the same time as her body contracted, though she left her arms above her head initially, pulling them into her lap as she sat all the way up, blinking somewhat tiredly.

It'd take her a second before the open eyes would actually begin to work, little biological video cameras taking in all they can, and forwarding it to the brain for processing. Through this magic little process, she'd see the lab, with it's button and whistles, and two funny looking guys, and...
"Kitojisaaaaaaaaaaan~!!!!!!! Indeed, the man. Her voice cried out, a melodic lilt to it as she said her personal nickname for him. She'd never really bothered to ask his actual name, so it was her only name for him. The past year of her life has impressed hardly a memory upon her brain, almost as if it was constantly re-inventing itself to deal with trauma, but indeed this man was now stuck firmly in it, and it is doubtful he shall ever be unstuck.

Kitojisan, where are we? A simple question, and one that all knew was coming, this the primary thing on her mind, at least until she realized one important thing. She was cold. quite cold infact, her skin littered with goosebumps, a vestigial reflex to preserve heat, one that's completely useless without hair. Kitojisan, it's cold in here! She'd whine, as an eleven year old girl is prone to do, concerned about the thing which is most on her mind, which at this point is her freezing cold ass.

Back to top Go down
Syuora Sattoutaki

Syuora Sattoutaki

Drop Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Off   Drop Off EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Syuora felt the presence of a rather strong reiatsu, as he could hear footsteps walking into the room. It was in fact the Captain, with his usual fox like grin plastered to his face. Syuora sat there in the chair, looking over to the captain as he remained silent. Syuora didn't know much when it came to any research or science, so he would just let the Captain and Lieutenant do most of the work that was to follow, assisting in anyway he could. Tapping his fingers on the arm of the chair, He heard the Captain asked him why he wasn't as interested as they were. Syuora looked to the child, then back to the Captain.

"I'm sorry, Captain Izanagi, but I usually just gather specimens and what not. Sorry If I'm not showing much enthusiasm.."

Syuora then kept his eyes and ears on the captain as he would recount meeting the child, known as Nevada-tan. Syuora became more interested after hearing of a powerful hollow sealed in the child, which explained why the captain was battling with her earlier. Now that he was involved with this experiment, he would have to keep his mouth shut as to not get into trouble.

Syuora then noticed that the child was starting to regain consciousness. Syuora watched the child as she showed no signs of harboring any power, appearing as an innocent child.

Syuora looked up to the captain as he crossed his arms.

"So what is next?"Syuora was eager to help with this experiment, now knowing what the girl was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

Drop Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Off   Drop Off EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:38 am

(Sorry keeping it short)

Shinichi listened and acknowledge what his Captain told him, mostly to the part about the specimen; less to that on the threat. Shinichi didn't particularly mind so long as it didn't cause too much trouble.

"Well I don't mind. Hopefully things won't get too mad eh"?

Shinichi propped himself on a chair done all he currently needed; waiting for further initiative to strike or instruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drop Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Off   Drop Off Empty

Back to top Go down

Drop Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: The Soul Society :: The Gotei 13 :: 12th Division Headquarters :: Shinigami Research and Development Institute-
Jump to: