Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Kazumi Kaguya  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Kazumi Kaguya  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Kazumi Kaguya  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Kazumi Kaguya  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Kazumi Kaguya  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Kazumi Kaguya  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Kazumi Kaguya  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Kazumi Kaguya  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Kazumi Kaguya  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Kazumi Kaguya  Narutobutton Kazumi Kaguya  Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Kazumi Kaguya  72520171
Co-Admins
Kazumi Kaguya  Capturemra Kazumi Kaguya  42935006 Kazumi Kaguya  Capturexo Kazumi Kaguya  Captdurexo
Moderators
Kazumi Kaguya  52464119 Kazumi Kaguya  Captureio Kazumi Kaguya  Capturetq Kazumi Kaguya  Capturexoh Kazumi Kaguya  14238274 Kazumi Kaguya  Captureio
GFX Moderators
Kazumi Kaguya  Capturexow

Kazumi Kaguya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazumi

Kazumi

Kazumi Kaguya  Empty
PostSubject: Kazumi Kaguya    Kazumi Kaguya  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Vizard Template

Name: Kaguya, Kazumi
Nickname(s): “Kazu”
Visual Age: 21

Ex-Division: Kido Corps Lieutenant
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 6’2
Weight: 179lbs

Body Frame: Medium
Blood Type: O+
Sound of Voice: Raspy, Deep
Appearance:

Kazumi Kaguya  Bl3mm8

As depicted without the glasses Kazumi normally sports the standard shinigami robes, with a crimson Obi-sash, which is reversible having crimson on one side and white on the later side. He changes it depending on his mood, crimson for when its war time and white when its time for diplomacy. His robe's usually exaggerated sleeves are cut to the point of nonexistence, leaving his muscular exterior to shine forth. He has not a single battle wound, which means that in his entire shinigami career he has not sustained a wound in battle. Accompanying his shinigami robes he wears a pair of Geta sandals that exaggerate his height to something of six foot four.

His eyes are a luminous light brown, and tend to change between light and dark depending on his mood. As far as apparel aside from his standard shinigami robes, Kazumi enjoys a collection of Black, Grey, Light Blue, Blue, Dark Blue, and White Levi’s, some skinny and some slim straight. With these he wears a fitted leather jacket, and a graphic T-Shirt underneath.

Introvert/Extrovert: Introvert
Hobbies: Playing Bleach on the Nintendo Wii
Likes and Dislikes:

Likes- Games
Combat
War
Tactical Games
Training
Relaxation
Chaos

Dislikes- Lots of Noise
Annoying People
Cocky People
Stupid People
Most People
Quincies (Believes to be inferior spiritual beings)

Personality: Secretive, Shrewd, Clever: This man is the type of person who likes to be conniving, often spying and playing malicious tricks on others. Sometimes he may not even bother to be malicious in his actions; he may play playful and simple pranks instead. But one thing this man loves to do and has become rather famous for is spying. He enjoys learning the secrets and faults of others so he can exploit them when necessary, and mask his own insecurities, if he had any. He doesn’t like it when people try to spy on him at all; it’s like an insult to him, like how dare you try to spy on a master spy. Anyone caught doing as such will have consequences to face for sure. This also brings along another factor. Kazumi being of the shrewd and secretive nature knows how these things work and how they could end up fucking the other person over completely, which is why he’s often paranoid when in public, and even more so when not. He doesn’t like it when people try to sneak in and around his environment period.

Spontaneousness, Quick Witted, Reliable: Kazumi is extremely spontaneous in all of his actions; he does not hesitate to do whatever is necessary as a warrior. That is why under his rule things get solved, and dealt with in a prompt manner, without all the bullshit waiting. This makes Kazumi one of the most reliable and apt people you’ll meet. Here there is no time for laziness or procrastination. To accompany his spontaneousness is his quick wit, which allows him to not only be spontaneous in his actions but make the appropriate choices all nearly all matters, with ample time to spare.

Spiteful, Demanding, Self-less: Kazumi has a malicious side to his personality. He enjoys the suffering of enemies, yet is self-less in the face of adversity against his colleagues. Now that he has companions anyhow. He has moved far beyond his times of wanting companionship. Instead he demands full cooperation from any of his captains and if they don’t cooperate they will be extinguished from their positions, or killed. Which is where a little of his spiteful side shows. This comes in handy though, especially dealing with enemies of the ruthless nature, like the arrancars. Kazumi has little regard for the rules of the establishment; he goes by his own ethics.

Defining Characteristics: Kazumi calculates everything he does, whether it be manipulating an individual or preparing an attack. He’s highly decisive, and shrewd, so as to watch his enemies and make observations to deduce weaknesses. Much like a ninja. He also has a habit of conversing with himself.
Specialties: Kazumi specializes in trickery, he likes to be deceitful.
Fighting type: Ranged Combatant
History/Background:

I n T h e V e r r y B e g i n n i n g …

It all started in Africa, Kazumi's great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather lived in a modest hut, made of clay, and assorted plants. He had five wives, one being the great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother of Kazumi. They had six children, one being the extended grandmother of Kazumi. Several years would pass, and eventually the last great grandmother of Kazumi's came to be, and she would migrate in an epic ten year journey to escape war from South Africa, traveling by Camel, and ending up on a wooden boat and flowing across the Sea to start a life in Karakura Town of Japan, where she would meet a man that looks quite similar to Kazumi and they had a daughter, which was Kazumi's grandmother. She would grow up in the educational system of Japan, and become quite literate, and while in high school, she created an offspring which is Kazumi's mother, and she enrolled her in school. During her final days in High School, she would create an offspring, and Kazumi came to be. He did the same, enrolling Kazumi in school, and soon he would reach high school, where the beginning of his end begins.

Timeskip~

I n T h e B e g i n n i n g of T h e E n d…

Strolling along the lightly illuminated sidewalks of Karakura Town, a luminous, vividly lit town with a grand amount of spiritual energy, Kazumi turned on the street of his parent’s house. He coldly walked up to the front door, twisting the golden knob, entering into a dimly lit room with many, muffled lighting fixtures scattered in several different locations. Taking a few steps he walked along the baby-bottom soft, cream colored carpet toward the staircase which led to his room. Struggling up the stairs he could feel his mom baring down on him from above, he could just sense it, he knew she was there without even looking. “Oh... God not again.”

“What the hell are you doing here!?!” She was a nagging bitch who for not one second would shut the hell up, “Kazumi, don’t you have school at this hour!?!” With one hand on her hip and the other aimed, ever so close, to Kazumi’s face, she was a ball of fire ready to be hurled. She poked his chest several times, before balling her hand into a fist and throwing it in his chest, making him fly several steps backward. “I really can’t stand this bitch.” The hit had little to no effect on Kazumi, though he was only a 15 year old boy with a slightly above average frame, although any other person would be at the very bottom of the steps, checking to see if they had broken anything.

He shrugged the hit off to his mother’s surprise, and kept walking up the steps- walking past his mother as though nothing had happened, her eyes following his every step until he turned the silver door knob of his room, and slowly closed the door behind him. “That women never fails to surprise me, that hit actually kind a hurt,” Kazumi thought as he took a seat at his desk, where he could view the T.V. and chill out. He didn’t have much to do these days, he was a loner so there was no, going out to the mall, or talking on the phone for hours, besides those things were too girly to him anyway. One thing he did like to do these days was visit a dojo where he learned many different forms of martial arts, becoming a black belt in each, in fewer than 8 years of training. He snapped off his television, stood to his feet, and fell into his cloud soft crimson, sheeted bed.

D a y 2 o f T h e b e g i n n i n g of T h e E n d …

Leaving off to school Kazumi gathered his various materials, after taking a shower and brushing his teeth. He got dressed and turned the golden knob of the front door, exiting into the morning daylight. He would not bother with school today actually, instead he would wander the Town of Karakura for the day, and come home and pretend as though he had had a lovely day at school, and learned many new things, which was a lie yet to be told.

After a while, Kazumi became bored of looking out at the ocean, watching as the sun ricocheted off of the subtle waves. He decided to leave. Kazumi picked up his supplies and headed for the nearest entrance to the heavily wooded Karakura Park. He took a stroll along one of the great paths. He found himself thinking of his little brother, Misumi- thinking of how he could have been a better brother, and things along those lines. And time passed.

His day was finished; it was time to head home. He already knew what to expect as he would turn the golden door knob and head directly for his room. He expected that his mother would hide herself strategically behind the door, flourishing a plastic bat in one hand, while using the other hand to throw punches, at his gut, and chest. All these thoughts were suddenly interrupted as Kazumi turned down a dark street of Karakura Town, a street he having lived here his entire life, was unfamiliar with. He continued to walk and out popped 5 men. One was stocky with a large nose, Kazumi nick named him Razor, another was short and skinny with a huge, slobbery, dangling lip; his name was Lip. As for the other three, they looked so similar, that Kazumi could not distinguish them apart so they were called the, Triplets.

Kazumi tried to nonchalantly walk by them, but confrontation was inevitable. He walked then stopped. Lip seemed as though he was the leader of the pack immediately stepping forward as Kazumi approached. “Hey, you, lil’ bitch, what the hell are you doing here?” Kazumi said nothing and that seemed to annoy the man further. “Seems to me like a pussy has set foot on our turf,” said Razor, “Nah, Nah, he gone have to shake,” murmured one of the Triplets. That was when a punch came flying from Kazumi’s left, it was Razor. Kazumi quickly ducked it but, there again came a punch from his right, from Lip, he wasn’t as fortunate the second time. It smacked him dead in the jaw, rattling his brains a bit. He wanted to hurry before the other three could get involved, so Kazumi grabbed one of Lip’s arms, twisting it backward, and using a Karate-style chop to break it in half. The subsequent yelps of pain quickly signaled the Triplets involvement, but before they could reach Kazumi, or Lip, Kazumi already had his hands wrapped squarely around Lip’s head. With a quick jerking motion Kazumi snapped Lip’s neck, leaving his head dangling from his upper body.

Grabbing at Kazumi’s back one of the Triplets had him in a choke hold. He could not breathe and was fading fast. As he was held Razor and the other two Triplets pounded his stomach, each hit sending a jolt of terrible pain throughout his body. He felt as though his heart would burst. And it wouldn’t but, their attention went from his stomach to his face. Don’t forget how he was being choked the entire time, his vision began to cave in, only a small circle of vision left, the rest black. They pounded his face. He fell unconscious. His ribs were shattered with each kick, exposing his sensitive organs, which were pierced by his ribs, and rendered useless. He died. He would not make it home to his mother, father, or brother, he was dead.

Instantly rising from his dead corpse, Kazumi, the spirit decided not to linger, and by himself passed on the other world, the Soul Society.

~E v e n t s L e a d i n g t o t h e J o i n i n g t h e 1 3 G o t e i~

Kazumi seated himself in the back of a small bar of the Rukongai. It was nothing more than an old run down shack where all the drunks and failures of the Rukongai came, Kazumi included. The dark brown encrusted walls were revolting, along with the smell of old yeast and sweaty gym socks. The bar was lined with stools, and there were tables strategically placed all around. Glass was everywhere; you could hear the cling of a bottle colliding with someone’s head every now and then, a cause for a little entertainment.

Kazumi did not have many things to do these days, he could not remember his life as a regular human soul, so there were no memories he could look back on, and so he would often spend some time at this bar. It provided a little entertainment in his life seeing as he had little to none in his home. This day he had been having a drink all by himself when an old man stumbled upon him, having been drinking heavily the man tried to mumble something to Kazumi before falling flat on his face onto the stained oak floor. Kazumi chuckled and took another sip of his drink. The man stood with an agitated grit of his teeth. Before Kazumi knew it the man was upon him with an empty bottle of alcohol aiming directly for the temple of his head. “Ha-ha,” precisely ducking his head to the back the bottle flew past his eyes. Kazumi stood smashing a bar stool in order to get the lengthy part of it off. Kazumi held a blunt instrument which was one of the stools legs. Kazumi drilled the man in the chest, knocking his petite body to the hardwood floor. Several thugs in the bar saw what happened and charged at Kazumi. He made quick work of the lot, breaking several of their limbs and smashing them in the head rendering them unconscious.

“Nice try old man, but you should have aimed more carefully.” Kazumi helped the old man up, “Sorry if I hit you too hard but, around here there isn’t much to do, whenever I get some action I take full advantage of it.” Kazumi had a thirst for blood and battle yet he did not realize it yet but his body was fully aware. The old man dusted himself off, and spoke while rubbing his head, “Quite some power you got there. You know there’s a place for people like you.” Kazumi’s right eye brow rose slightly and he seemed interested. “Ah yeah, where might that be?” “Oh you’ve never heard of the 13 Gotei? Well they are what you may call the protectors of the spiritual world, they are said to face off against many powerful opponents, which I believe is just for you.” “I’ll look into it,” Kazumi smirked nonchalantly, and strolled out the bar whistling and carrying a jacket slung over his shoulder.

~Y e a r s i n t h e A c a d e m y~

His eyes pierced the air like an arrow shot from a bow. Kazumi could feel the intensity rising, and rising, steadily rising until he disappears in what the shinigami call shunpo. Kazumi was uncertain to where his adversary had gone, but his keen instincts told him to look to his right, “Success!” It was a good thing Kazumi prepared for the strike on his right arm or it might be missing about now.

Kazumi was in the middle of a training session in the Shinigami Academy training grounds. He wore the standard white academy uniform, with the solid red stripes that ran ever so quickly along them. He really hated those uniforms for some unknown reason, they really seemed to clash with his personality, they were too ‘Loud’. In fact the whole place was too loud for Kazumi’s taste; there was the momentary chant of undetermined kido, followed by a brief flash of light, along with the earsplitting sound of metal against metal out further into the training fields. Kazumi had no real friends in this place, nor did he desire any. He was a loner for the most part, but compensated with his conviction to improve his skills. He always took the extra time he had, whether it be during lunch or an evening break, he would be out on the training grounds honing his power, his kido skills specifically. He found he had a talent for it. And ultimately he excelled at it, and was accepted into the Kido Corps with little difficulty.

-H o l l o w f i c a t i o n-

“Prepare the barrier! NOW!”

A cloud of white flung over the trees in the outskirts of the Rukongai, in the forest. This cloud was nothing of the ordinary, it was a cloud of the now airborne hollowfication disease, and this is how its airborne form manifested, in a pallid cloud. Kazumi twisted his fingers, Kazumi gather reishi in his palms, Kazumi was too slow. The cloud of disease washed over Kazumi like Katrina did New Orleans, everyone around him seemed to dissolve in the pallid substance known to be a byproduct of hollowfication. What stopped this process in Kazumi could only be his will to live, the substance erupted from his mouth, his eyes, and oozed over his face, and shoulders creating a grim-looking mask, it was a sight truly macabre, the experience could only be described as a scene of Red proportions. He struggled to stand, trying to keep his emotions in check, his reiatsu was changing, it was something dark, and truly evil. A yellow barrier kido formed around the white cloud, and everyone in close proximity to Kazumi. The Kido Corps squad had to contain the threat; they did not expect anyone to live through the disease however. Everyone around Kazumi was dead, he was the only survivor, and it was likely due to the size of his reitsu. He had soon fallen unconscious, unbeknownst to him a square shaped synapses being carved into the barrier, and a man with a hazmat suit stepping though to count the dead, but so it happened he found one survivor, unconscious but alive.

His face was pounding, his head pound, a voice in his head pounding. Kazumi awoke, the pallid substance no longer plaguing his body. He was in a state of confusion, but he remember clearly what happened, and had a good idea what was about to happen, or so he thought would happen. He was rested on a bed in the Research and Development Division, they had found some way to stabilize him and temporarily suppress the inner hollow. Kazumi rose, he already knew what to do, he was quite knowledgeable on the subject, after all he had to research it, if he was being sent on an assignment to study and contain it. Next to the bed, he crossed his legs, his zanpakuto nearby, and which he would grab and lay across his folded legs.

Kazumi was suddenly immersed in his inner world, standing to his side, his zanpakuto, standing to his front his inner hollow. The zanpakuto would dissolve into its sword form, appearing in Kazumi’s hand, it did the same identically with the inner hollow. It was a direct counter-part of Kazumi’s. And so the battle ensued.
Kazumi’s blade sunk deeply into the flesh of his inner hollow’s head, it would dissolve, but now without words of warning, which were rather misplaced so to say.

Kazumi awoke, “Bakudo #26: Kyokko”

The man would seemingly disappeared from existence.

Role-play Sample:
http://www.bleach-retribution.com/recycle-bin-f2/church-of-hisoka-t425.htm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kazumi on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Byron

Byron

Kazumi Kaguya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kaguya    Kazumi Kaguya  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:10 am

Oh right, if you're 1200 years old, adapt your life in Karakura town to be olden rather than actually in the modern-like setting, and explain why your character is an African rather than an Asian in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

Kazumi

Kazumi Kaguya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kaguya    Kazumi Kaguya  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:39 am

Reduced the age, and added a little African backstory.
Back to top Go down
Byron

Byron

Kazumi Kaguya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kaguya    Kazumi Kaguya  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 am

They had no airplanes in 1359 Africa.

P.S: This forum's timeline is 2009 CE.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

Kazumi

Kazumi Kaguya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kaguya    Kazumi Kaguya  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:03 am

Edited, Boats and Camels should work.
Back to top Go down
Byron

Byron

Kazumi Kaguya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kaguya    Kazumi Kaguya  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 am

They didn't have high school back then in Japan in the 1300's. At most, children don't get schooled like we picture in today, it's safe to assume you can get schooled through scriptures at most and people elaborating on them, private tutors.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi

Kazumi

Kazumi Kaguya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kaguya    Kazumi Kaguya  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:31 am

Reduced age to 100, to comply with my history. Hopefully that works.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Kazumi Kaguya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kaguya    Kazumi Kaguya  EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 am

1. I don't like it.

2. This Kazumi person seem like a goon to me.

3. I'm not sure about this at all dude.

4. You might need the Vizard leader's permission or acceptance too.

Kazumi Kaguya  Izanagiapprovedfinal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazumi Kaguya  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kaguya    Kazumi Kaguya  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazumi Kaguya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: Registration :: Approved Character Registration :: Approved Vizard-
Jump to: