Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Sexual Healing EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Sexual Healing EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Sexual Healing EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Sexual Healing EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Sexual Healing EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Sexual Healing EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Sexual Healing EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Sexual Healing EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Sexual Healing EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Sexual Healing Narutobutton Sexual Healing Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Sexual Healing 72520171
Co-Admins
Sexual Healing Capturemra Sexual Healing 42935006 Sexual Healing Capturexo Sexual Healing Captdurexo
Moderators
Sexual Healing 52464119 Sexual Healing Captureio Sexual Healing Capturetq Sexual Healing Capturexoh Sexual Healing 14238274 Sexual Healing Captureio
GFX Moderators
Sexual Healing Capturexow

Sexual Healing

Go down 
+8
Kieriel
Hizeme
Ichijouji Takanashi
Jushiro Izanagi
Emiko Asahina
Asuka
Mr.Miyagi
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Whats going on with healing kido?

1.I seen it being used in the show.

2.I don't see it here for some squad 4 members.

3.Whats going on with it?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Name: Palm of Relief

Number: Bakudo #3

Incantation: Bring life from the death and show me the life that is known as death, Palm of Relief

Effect: The users palm or zanpatou (Casters option) begins to glow of a piercing teal light. Through this light the caster touches himself or an ally OR AND I REALLY MEAN OR healing their enemy. Once the blade or palm touches the effecty a small aura of teal light will surround them and began to heal their wounds. This specific kido is for medical shinigami only mainly those who belong to squad 4. The rankings and levels of the kido work like this.

Captains : Can revive the lost (IF THE PERSONS BODY IS STILL IN TACT)
Lieutenants : Can heal fatal injuries
3rd Seats : Can heal near fatal injuries
Other people : Can heal minor injuries such as a small flesh wound to a scar from a blast.

This is my idea.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 am

I see your point however

Captains : Can revive the lost (IF THE PERSONS BODY IS STILL IN TACT)

This seems very impractical why?
1.) Shinigami are able to bring people back to life. -Mario eats a green mushroom +1 life-
2.) No one will leave a body behind IN TACT
3.) The point of killing if you're just going to bring them back to life without limit?

There are still many variables that have been left out. What is a fatal injury? And there should be a time limit in which the patient needs to be treated. The account of special damages. burns, poison etc.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Asahina
Legendary Bounto
Emiko Asahina

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:14 am

Healing is the 4th divisions area of expertise. Thus; I do not think it appropriate to make healing kido for general use because as someone said in bleach (I forgot who it was) Most of the shinigami use their reiryoku for combat, 4th division uses it for healing. That being said, so long as there is no 4th division Captain in the gotei, I do not think you people should be allowed to use kido to heal yourselves.

If you want to argue further, why not just apply for 4th division Captain and save your fingers the cramps.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:27 am

Sexual Healing 593174

It should be obvious that 4th Division members, will at least know some sort of healing techniques. Besides that's what they specialize in. Hence why I told you in the Cbox to go with the flow of having knowledge of being able to heal others.

As for your Kido, if you want your own special techniques. I suggest you post the healing spell in the Kido section and train it. Otherwise this topic will never end. So does your Character possess the ability to heal injuries? Yes he does?

-Izanagi Out-
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi
Vizard
Ichijouji Takanashi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:04 pm

No reviving shit; that's my standpoint. I think the reasons are obvious and universally known.

And even if that were the case, I will be damned before I let a #3 Bakudo revive or heal severe injuries. No no no no no.

As for your silly complaint, if you're in the fourth division and wish to have healing techniques then do the following.

1. Make a healing-based zanpaktou. Duh?

2. Get off your lazy arse and make techniques for said zanpaktou or custom kidou.

Now if you were incapable of recognizing these points, I gloriously face-palm at your significant lack of actual thought.
Back to top Go down
Hizeme
Vizard
Hizeme

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 am

Sorry to poke the old bear... but didn't we just see a vizard get healed by Unohana using a kidou after being stabbed through the chest...

Reminds me of a fatal wound
Back to top Go down
Kieriel

Kieriel

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:26 am

She was bifurcated, actually. That's more than a 'fatal wound'.
Back to top Go down

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 am

I got another question. Remember that dude that has a girly name that helped Ichigo out through SS? Well, that dude healed him, right? And that kido isn't in the books, so WTF did he do? Probably just a skill 4th division goons got, y'know. I agree with no revival shit, but I kind of wonder how the hell that Vizard is still alive. Cut in half and all. I know she's a captain, and she was a vizard, but still. I wonder..
Back to top Go down
Hizeme
Vizard
Hizeme

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Ukitake hole through the chest... Yamamoto lost an arm... Soi Fon lost an arm... I mean here we have kill shots cause a bala hit someone in the face... or your bleeding for too long and die... but man those guys took a wooping and are perfectly fine
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Meh, they probably sustained her until Orihime came and gave everyone their body parts back. Also Hiyori wasn't a Captain, she was the 12th division's lieutenant. Also Hanatarou isn't really a girly name he just looks girly. And it was just healing kidou which hasn't been given a name. Rukia has also used it for reference too. Also for further reference, a Shinigami's reiatsu is their life force so Captains can take much more of a eating than humanly possible. Remember they aren't human. Also bala are weak. Of course you wouldn't want to be hit by one but as an analogy you wouldn't want a football blasted in your face.
Back to top Go down
Father Anderson
Cero Espada
Father Anderson

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, it all depends on who shoot a Balla at who. Espada hits a 4th seat Shinigami with a Balla in his face, KO.

As for Healing Kido:
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido

The Kido which the 4th Division members use....is not listed there....

But, check:
- Keikatsu (啓活, Opening Revival)
- Meiyu (明癒, Luminous Healing)

Those fall under the Uncategorized Spells, at the bottom.

Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi
Vizard
Ichijouji Takanashi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Because I don't feel like multi-quoting a shit load, I'll merely mention points I found faulty and argue them.

Unohana is the captain of the 4th division; do you honestly think she can't do such things as healing a stab wound? Do not try to excuse powerful healing techs with the example of a captain; it's completely idiotic.

As for that 4th division lacky who healed Ichigo, his wounds weren't fatal and it took an entire night for him to do so. Not to mention he was exhausted to the point of falling unconscious afterwards.

And Orihime.. that's obvious. She doesn't heal, she is able to, in a generalized statement, reverse the actions inflicted upon objects, reforming said object to a state in which it was at a previous time.

My point is very simple and very obvious. If you want to be in the fourth division for healing, then make your abilities based around that aspect, otherwise don't complain. Or, if you are so goddamn picky, then maybe you should take the time to build an ability that integrates healing at combat potential efficiently. And as for canon techniques, maybe you should find some and post them up in the suggestions box, asking if they can be implemented as formal canon techs here, instead of bitching about why we have barely any. We work in order to produce results, it is how the world spins. Many of you have done research and provided valuable information,, like Marcus here. If he found those techniques, ALL of you could have done the same. Next time, it would be best for those who ask silly questions like this, to first research their options before spattering every minuscule thought around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 pm

- Keikatsu (啓活, Opening Revival)
Opening Revival) Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, it is healing technique that several characters (even those outside of 4th Division) can use. It heals one individual.[69]- Meiyu (明癒, Luminous Healing)

- Meiyu (明癒, Luminous Healing)
Used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, it is a healing technique that heals up to five individuals within a small area.

Not as for limitations for what these can do will be up to the staff but im just pitching stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Ichijouji. although I agree with what you just said.. Watch the attitude, dude. You've been doing it a lot. You can get your point across without cursing, flaming, ranting and raving. If you can't, then we have problems.
Back to top Go down
Hizeme
Vizard
Hizeme

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:30 am

My point wasn't a captain or not captain, if that was the impression you got, I'm sorry. My point was, Unohana did not use her zanpakuto to heal a LT who was almost chopped in half...

And that was pretty much my point, here it seems death is instantaneous should you get something like a cut or whatever. We've seen people get stabbed through the heart, canonically, and survive.

My question... why don't we have that here? Ukitake a captain, sure he's a captain... so that means captain class people can survive having a hole punched through there chest.

Loss of limbs, not a death sentence any more, we've seen they are capable of continuing to go on.

Being chopped almost in half, if help is ON HAND, as in Unohana arrived shortly after Gin did that... say 10 or so minutes, not a fatal wound.

So, to complete my point and get directly to what I want to be approved.

I believe it was said best here

Also for further reference, a Shinigami's reiatsu is their life force so Captains can take much more of a eating than humanly possible. Remember they aren't human.

I want something like that approved, so every cero blast to the face isn't insta death (Shunsui took one to the face from Starrk... cero master and was fine)
Back to top Go down

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:42 am

Well, he is one of the oldest and strongest captains, but yeah. He was Cero master. Anyways, I agree with what Hizeme is saying.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi
Vizard
Ichijouji Takanashi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:30 am

Aah, that is what you meant, Hizeme. Then I apologize, because I misunderstood your intentions. What you've said is true and I completely believe that statement. Spiritual beings can definitely take more of a beating than mere humans, especially when their spiritual pressure is incredible.

As for what you said Hisoka, I have been ranting and raving, but never flaming. I ranted and raved about one other subject which will not be mentioned here due to obvious reasons, so do not imply that I've been doing it a lot lately. As for this little episode, come on, this is a rather tedious question. I did rave a bit, but the vulgar language is part of my normal speech. Although it may imply things, do try to wait until I have explained myself, rather than assuming.

As for you, Sai, you naive little poo; good job. You found your canon techs and are actually going to do something about it. I hope they become approved and then this topic can be flushed down the toilet of... well I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 am

Cool story and all Serverus but what about that Hachigen guy from kido corps? Hes like Orihime in so many ways and he just does it out of thin air. Healing his arm after Barragan aged it away.
Back to top Go down
Hizeme
Vizard
Hizeme

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:41 am

Well... what steps do we need to take to get these things approved, from the kidou to whatever, I do not want us to make another topic so that can be reviewed then see another topic in parli, so that can be reviewed, and then its finally formed... can we just have this go directly to a vote?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:57 am

I agree with Hizeme.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi
Vizard
Ichijouji Takanashi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Well Hize, by review, I merely meant format. The staff needs to format the techs, their requirements, and just type up the itty bitty details so some 5th seat shinigami isn't reviving 8 people or something like that. These, being canon techs, will be implemented of course, but the manner in which they partake within the forum is what we'll work out.
Back to top Go down
DILorenzoF

DILorenzoF

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:43 am

I vote in favor. Of revival as well.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm

The Sai Saici Miyagi wrote:
Cool story and all Serverus but what about that Hachigen guy from kido corps? Hes like Orihime in so many ways and he just does it out of thin air. Healing his arm after Barragan aged it away.

He didn't heal it. He prevented it from bleeding out with a kidou barrier.

Also w00t for being quoted and oops for putting 'eating' instead of 'beating'.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Sexual Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Healing   Sexual Healing EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:38 pm

1. I don't like.

2. I don't like you guys for making me post here.

3. If you want this healing stuff so badly, present me with Healing Kido guides and what not. Hizeme I agree with you as well, as for as sustaining injuries go. We shouldn't expect every little move to result in death. Reiatsu is a very unique thing, that can be applied in numerous ways. So like I said, present me with a guide of these things, and I will review it. And I will make it apart of the forum's guide if necessary. Use PMs please.

4. -Izanagi Out-
Back to top Go down

Sexual Healing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: The Mass Of Knowledge :: The Help Center-
Jump to: