Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Narutobutton Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. 72520171
Co-Admins
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Capturemra Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. 42935006 Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Capturexo Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Captdurexo
Moderators
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. 52464119 Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Captureio Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Capturetq Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Capturexoh Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. 14238274 Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Captureio
GFX Moderators
Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Capturexow

Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.

Go down 
+4
Kieriel
Tadashii Adachi
Chinou
Ame
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ame

Ame

Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Empty
PostSubject: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:34 pm

So, I have a deviantart, located here: Click?

Some random pictures of mine arreee:

Ulquiorra's:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Grimmjow:
Spoiler:

Ichigo:
Spoiler:

Izaya (DRRR!!):
Spoiler:

OTL. xD
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Well, aren't you talented.
Back to top Go down
Ame

Ame

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Thank you Chiiiii-kkunn <33
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Grimmjow one is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Ame

Ame

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 pm

IKR 8D I WAS PROUD.
Back to top Go down
Kieriel

Kieriel

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:18 am

I commend you... on your clearly perceptive artistic vision. Did you know that mood has an effect on art? For example, if one is suffering from the death of a person close to oneself, one's art will be effected accordingly. Mood and emotion, powerful influences on anything that comes from the mind. Art's a thing that comes from such. Deep. Anyway, my wild tangent aside, really good job there.
Back to top Go down
Ame

Ame

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Kieriel wrote:
I commend you... on your clearly perceptive artistic vision. Did you know that mood has an effect on art? For example, if one is suffering from the death of a person close to oneself, one's art will be effected accordingly. Mood and emotion, powerful influences on anything that comes from the mind. Art's a thing that comes from such. Deep. Anyway, my wild tangent aside, really good job there.

I'm aware xD I was in a really dark mood for the first week of school and I drew lots of fucked up sketches. LOL. Other times I'm happy and I drew bunnies 8D!

And thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Rush sykes
Cuarta Espada
Rush sykes

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 am

. . . Play Peter Griffin.
Back to top Go down
Ame

Ame

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Never.
Back to top Go down
Ame

Ame

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:47 pm

More things I'm working on (That are not up on my Deviantart yet. Because they ain't done yet! D<):

Spoiler:
It's for a video game idea.

Spoiler:
Happy Halloween. <3

Spoiler:
No. I don't want to play with you. oAo;

Might wanna zoom out to...50%? Idk.
Back to top Go down
+Suo

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Ingenious...

Hot stuff right there.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:19 pm

VOIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! My favorite one is the Halloween pic.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachchronicles.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ame

Ame

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Thank you guys. xD
Back to top Go down
Father Anderson
Cero Espada
Father Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Nice drawings.
Back to top Go down
Ame

Ame

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Thanks Marcus xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.   Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai. Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom Creates Advertising of Skills. Omai.
Page 1 of 1