Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Top of the town EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Top of the town EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Top of the town EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Top of the town EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Top of the town EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Top of the town EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Top of the town EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Top of the town EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Top of the town EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Top of the town Narutobutton Top of the town Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Top of the town 72520171
Co-Admins
Top of the town Capturemra Top of the town 42935006 Top of the town Capturexo Top of the town Captdurexo
Moderators
Top of the town 52464119 Top of the town Captureio Top of the town Capturetq Top of the town Capturexoh Top of the town 14238274 Top of the town Captureio
GFX Moderators
Top of the town Capturexow

Top of the town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Top of the town   Top of the town EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:10 am

And there he lay, atop an arched roof, one of the highest such roofs in the Seireitei. He couldn't even see the ground over lip of it, and he loved that feeling. Floating on air is what they call it, or so he thinks, at least for now. His hand rises, placing a cigar between his lips, a slow puff, a gentle exhale, ahhhh. Relaxation at it's finest. But nay, he can't relax fully. there is something he must do. His eyes focus forward again, finding the object he'd lain down on his chest, A small little object, looking like a phone. In fact, that is basically what it is, but a better name for it is soul pager. His hand would close around it, flipping it open as he used it to send a message to a certain captain, Jushiro Kaizen.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the town   Top of the town EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:38 pm

The silhouette of a creature was seen in the distance. This silhouette belonged to the Junibantai Taicho. Official name Jushiro Kaizen, but also known as Izanagi. The male who invites indeed. The Captain is a master at inviting people in. Mesmerizing them through various means. However, that wasn't the point of his trip now. Sensing where his target is located, the Captain kept on moving. The Sotaicho sent him a message. A very inconvenient on no doubt. Moving along swiftly, his long spiky red and white hair, swayed in the wind. His crimson eyes looking towards the Sotiacho. The man found himself in a rather high place, probably overlooking everything.

Taking another step forward, his right leg didn't even get to touch the ground. The man had vanished from his current position. And within moments, he made his appearance. Standing behind the Sotaicho, his hand rose towards his chin.
"Good day, Sotaicho Tadashii. While its always a pleasure being in your company. This time a meeting with you, is more of an inconvenience. Busy Captains such as myself, don't have much time for idle chit chat. So I am hoping, my presence here, is of grave importance. Now tell me, what it is that you want from me?". The man was blunt and to the point. Izanagi couldn't think of a reason for this meeting at all.

The Captain was still a little upset. Though no emotions were shown that suggested this. His tone of voice was the same as usual. The well known grin still present. Feeling the breeze brush against his skin. Izanagi couldn't help but relax a little. Yet his guard wasn't down, was it ever?
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the town   Top of the town EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:00 pm

He'd feel the man approaching long before he got there, causing a small internal smile. It's good to have prompt captains in your service. Make your job so much easier when you don't have to wait, for days and days on end. Instead, he'd only been sitting up there for maybe an hour, and that was time he enjoyed, especially here at the top of the town.

A smirk would slide onto his face as the particular captain he'd summoned appeared behind him. He'd prop himself up on his elbow, leaning back to look at the captain in question as he began to speak. Kaizen always was a blunt one, speaking what he knew and what he thought when he wanted to. A quality that Tadashii valued. The smirk would still be on his face as he replied, his head upside down from the view of Jushiro. It seems kind of odd to address me by my title, yet call me by my first name, does it not, Jushiro? Somehow it comes across as disrespectful. Of course. . . you would never be disrespectful, would you? His tone would slip from wise-ass to sarcasm, a shift he performs often. The smile would never leave his face, and would infact broaden.

Yes, I do have something for you, but first...Isn't it nice up here? You can see all of Seireitei from the edge, or none of it from where I'm sitting. Makes you realize how important your perception is, how easily your view of the world can be altered. . . also, this is a great place to smoke weed. He would speak, voice filled with wisdom gathered over the years . .and then he'd completely ruin the effect, as he often does.

As for the thing. . . You wouldn't happen to remember that experiment you performed a little under a year ago, trapping a Vasto Lorde inside of a ten year olds body. You remember, right? The completely unauthorized, and highly dangerous, experiment?

Last edited by Tadashii Adachi on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the town   Top of the town EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:04 pm

"My oh my, did I offend ya? Forgive my disrespectful nature, it gets the better of me sometimes". The Captain replied to Tadashii with a grin on his face. Moving to the left side of the Sotaicho. Izanagi tilted his head to the side. The Commander spoke of two things that caught Izanagi's attention. The first and foremost being weed. And the other thing being an experiment. However, being what he is, the Commander teased Jushiro. Acting as the all seeing eye of the Gotei. Perhaps its the height that has him thinking like this? The wind kept on blowing, it felt good to me wrapped in a blanket by the wind. Looking outward onto the Seireitei, Izanagi couldn't help but feel bored. It has been too long since his Zanapakuto was released in battle. A training session release didn't count, but that was the only time his Zanapakuto had been released since. Izanagi paused for a few moments, it appeared as if he wasn't paying attention at all.

"Keh. Ya know, I can't say I know whatcha talking about. I can't remember ever conducting such an experiment. But lets say I somehow remembered said experiment. Just what does this completely unauthorized, and highly dangerous experiment has to do with me? I can't say I have come across such a creature".

The Captain was obviously pretending, not to know what was going on. The man waited for the Tadashii to spring into action and get to the point. And whoever said it was an unauthorized experiment? If it was, then the Commander wouldn't have known about it. The Junibantai Taicho laughed on the inside. The mad scientist felt like having a smoke. But now wasn't the time to hang around with Tadashii. Izanagi would prefer to be on his way. "Speaking of Hollows and experiments. Is it just me, or are the Arrancar and the others rather quiet? Its been a while since anything drastic happened. I find myself missing the constant wars. It was at that time, that I truly felt the need to invent new things. Ah well. I can't have it my way all the time".

Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the town   Top of the town EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:40 pm

He'd laugh as the other moved to his side, but ceased when he mentioned war. Tadashii never did like war. Too much bloodshed. A fight for fun was fun but a fight for hate was hate...sides, it's so much harder to nap during a war. But nay, he'd push this to the side, and instead look up at the man, his tone a bit more somber for the thought of war.

You mean it is the better half of you. And you know exactly what I'm talking about. You should be glad I let you get off easy on that unauthorized experiment, and that I'm still letting you get off easy, especially after what's happened.

He'd stand up slowly, his legs sliding under him into a crouch before he'd push off, the world of Seireitei now revealed to his eyes. He'd turn his head, his eyes looking somberly into Izanagi's own fox like ones.

There's been a gigantic rash of murders in Japan, starting near where you executed this experiment. All the reports I've managed to get say it's an eleven year old girl doing it all. Obviously, something went wrong. I want you to go to the human world, and fix it if possible....if not, Kill it.

His tone would be serious, a rare sound for him. But such a massive influx of souls hadn't been seen since the last war, and it could honestly upset the balance. Thus, nothing for him to joke about.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the town   Top of the town EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:55 pm

"Goodness me, is this what others refer to as a scolding? I'm beginning to dislike that word now. Unauthorized. Makes it seem as if I went behind your back and did it. Oh well." Izanagi's eyes followed the man as he rose from his current position. There was something about this meeting that intrigued him. Just where will it lead to? Surely there must be something else on Tadashii's mind. The same fox like grin was plastered all over his face. Alas, the Sotaicho was getting to the point of this ridiculous meeting. It was so time consuming for him. Izanagi's right index finger, tapped against his side of his head. His temple as he walked around, circling Tadashii.

"Hallelujer. This is getting better and better by the looks of things. Truth be told, I had almost forgotten about it. Sounds to me, like this experiment is running wild. It is only natural that I go forth and monitor its progress. But like you said. If there is something wrong, I will dispose of it. Trying to fix the problem, is but an utter waste of time".

Izanagi was already poised to leave. However there was something missing. How could Tadashii request his presence, without a thank you present? The fox paused for a few moments, his eyes shifting from side to side. His head cocked to the left before a sigh escaped his lips. "Tracking down the test subject in question, shouldn't be all that difficult. Besides, I like keeping tabs on my experiments after all. But before I depart for the realm of the humans. Is there anything else you wanted to share with me?".
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the town   Top of the town EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:15 pm

It makes it sound as if you went behind my back to do it, because you did, old friend.

He'd laugh, his gaze remaining on the Seireitei as the fox started to circle around him, listening to his words, taking them with a grain of salt. He doubts that Jushiro truly forgot about the experiment, but then again, he does smoke a lot of ganja, it could tamper with his memory.

You don't have to kill the experiment. Just make sure that it won't kill anyone else. If you can get some more data from this by letting her live..then do it. Capturing her and bringing her back to the Seireitei for observation would be acceptable as well. I don't want you to have the urge to repeat this experiment, thinking what if you had done so and so.

His tone would grow stern once more, did this man not know how to keep his voice on one emotion? But alas, experiencing one emotion is a sad sentence, he instead chooses to feel many, swinging back and forth. Movement is life, after all. He'd grin again once Izanagi asked him there was anything else, slipping his hand into his robe, before pulling it out quickly, tossing a bag towards Jushiro.

Freshly harvested, about two hours ago. I just bred the plant last month. Still nice and crisp. Tell me how it is.

Ah indeed, it was drugs in the bag, specifically marijuana, the best one out of the lot. And apparently, he wants Izanagi to test run. A fine gift indeed.

Now go. I'll be expecting to debrief you on this mission tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the town   Top of the town EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:39 am

Izanagi simply shrugged off the Sotaicho's comment. Regardless of the circumstances, in which the experiment took place. It could easily be seen as a scientific break through. Then again most of Izanagi's work, can be classed as such. The Captain was just about ready to set off on his journey. His mission to the material world should be a straight forward one. Unless, someone felt like intercepting the Captain. That could easily spice things up. The trip will otherwise be as mundane as ever. Boredom, Izanagi despised the idea of living in absolute boredom.

"Ya know, if I didn't know any better." The Captain paused for a moment, his grin grew wider. His eyes carefully observing the Sotaicho. His tone of voice, his body language. The slightest agitation, will give Izanagi more than enough ammunition to tease the man. Carrying on from where he left off. The Captain's lips started moving as words rolled off his tongue. "I'd say you had a vested interest in this experiment. Then again I could be wrong, and ignoring the fact that you have my best interest at heart".

There was something very devious about the Captain. His general aura was something that made others wary of him. There was a time for everything. A time to talk and a time to smoke. And whaddya know, the Sotaicho is a supplier of a certain plant. His eyes carefully observed Tadashii's movements. The withdrawal of the bag from his Haori, caused Izanagi to raise an eyebrow. The man was more than ready to accept Tadashii's bribe. Taking the bag and sniffing it, the sweet aroma mesmerized him. Glancing around the area, the Captain quickly tucked the back away. Izanagi's index finger rose and an hell butterfly came flocking to it. The Jigouchi will be needed for this little trip to the realm of the humans.

The Zanapakuto of the Captain was drawn. And with a quick thrust forward, a door appeared before him. The Hell butterfly lead the way, as Izanagi disappeared behind the closed doors. He was now off to the realm of the humans. To check up on his child, his experiment, that thing.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the town   Top of the town EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:02 am

And don't let your damn daughter get her hands on it. She'll burn it, and not in a way that anyone could enjoy it.

He'd chuckle as Izanagi left, before laying back down for a nap, drifting off to sleep.

A good hour layer he'd sit up, yawning. How he loved naps. Nice relaxing things, to relax you. Turning his head, he watch the sun begin to set, sending scarlet across the sky. He'd raise his body up, standing. The day is not done, and there are still things that can be done...

He'd shunpo off, towards the Ninth Division. Time to see a young captain.

{Enter}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top of the town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the town   Top of the town Empty

Back to top Go down

Top of the town
Page 1 of 1