Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Plop [Me v Hunter] Narutobutton Plop [Me v Hunter] Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Plop [Me v Hunter] 72520171
Co-Admins
Plop [Me v Hunter] Capturemra Plop [Me v Hunter] 42935006 Plop [Me v Hunter] Capturexo Plop [Me v Hunter] Captdurexo
Moderators
Plop [Me v Hunter] 52464119 Plop [Me v Hunter] Captureio Plop [Me v Hunter] Capturetq Plop [Me v Hunter] Capturexoh Plop [Me v Hunter] 14238274 Plop [Me v Hunter] Captureio
GFX Moderators
Plop [Me v Hunter] Capturexow

Plop [Me v Hunter]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakko Kuzuryu
Unseated Shinigami

Plop [Me v Hunter] Empty
PostSubject: Plop [Me v Hunter]   Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:21 am

It was hot. Simple...no? Well. It was clear to say that it was hot; for you see, the environment was none other than a barren desert. A flat land, one that neglected the notorious sand dunes, with very little life (both plant or animalistic). Boring, was a good way to describe it, to a man whom had interest in science and material that were considered "exceptional".

He stood aloft a rock, far in the distance; a brown cloak spilling from his shoulders down to his ankles. It was wrapped, tightly, around his figure, highlighting his silhouette in the process; a man of atheltic figure, tall and elegant was what anyone would observe, should they notice him. He smiled, beneath the heavy hood that swallowed his features. He crouched, disrupting his shrowded figure; his eyes diverted to the rock, examining it, expecting something unique from the rock. Alas, it was a bad day. Recon had proven wrong once again. It was starting to irk him. He never liked field work and hated it even more so, that he had to leave his beloved lab for the notorious environment.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Cerberus

Plop [Me v Hunter] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plop [Me v Hunter]   Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:28 am

ARGH! It was a barren desert. It was pretty hellish out there. A being such as Hunter would never be caught wandering 'round here. Wait, why was he here? Was it destiny? For him to fight someone around here. Eh, who cares? As long as he can wave his sword around and kill people. Reminding him off the past, he shrugged and walked along his legs pushing through the sand which he sunk into. His knees barely above the shitty sand as he jumped and arrived on solid ground. Was a bit unstable, but eh. Looking around, he eyed a cloaked bastard on a rock somewhere near.

Shaking his head, he wore his usual attire. Except he was shirtless and had his hilt gripped with his left hand and his blade gripped with his right hand. Skipping along, he went toward the crouched person on the gay rock. Yelling at the dumb-ass " VOIII! Why the fuck are you wearing a brown gay cloak in the desert, bitch?" a puzzled look on his face and spitting on the ground, he disappeared. Shunpo? Nah, too lazy. Jumping from his current place and appearing as if he was floating on air. He walked toward the man as sweat dripped from his forehead. Wasn't because he was nervous, it was about the dreaded heat. Causing him to lose control of his reiatsu for a second and release it fully without restrained for exactly five seconds and restrained it again.

Shrugging, he walked toward the man who crouched on top of a gay rock. The sudden rise in reiatsu would disturb him and make him sweat and the sudden relief of the weight of the reiatsu would disturb him even more. Smirking, he whistled a happy tune as he approached the person.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachchronicles.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Byakko Kuzuryu
Unseated Shinigami

Plop [Me v Hunter] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plop [Me v Hunter]   Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:43 am

A spike of reatsu caught his attention. A topless man. Odd, he thought as he sent the unusual man one quick look, collecting all physical data and body language from the man. His hands were already on his weapons; hostile? He questioned himself. Though he wasn't afraid, the usual sensation of adrenaline, pumping through his system, was absent. He felt nothing for the man except...embarrassment?

The man shouted at him, his words were clear but just heightened his own stupidity. Why shout? Why bother to commune, they had no real buissness, the man's concern was none of his. He continued to ignore the fellow, moving his eyes away from the man and straightening himself, in the process. He coughed, only to find it stopped mid-way, the sudden influx of reatsu caught his cough in mid function. His eyes widened instantly; the adrenaline was fast. His eyes dilated, his mind reached a higher level of understanding and a whole new level of thinking. A sweat drop lured it's way from the side of his template and stretched down to his chin. Impossible! he exclaimed, the cloak was specially designed to influcence normal room temprature, any changes in his body temprature would cause the cloak to apply the correct amount of cooling or heating to return his body to normal.

His knees buckled, though he held his place; he tried to force himself upright, though his body was heavied, like water smashing against him. Especially his chest; he sucked in air to calm himself, though the sheer pressure from the reatsu halfened the effective nature of the technique. He gritted his teeth, hoovering air between his teeth, leading to a quiet, high pitched whistle.

"The fuck.." he cough as more sweat began to follow the others. He knew this was something more than he had anticipated. Recon had indeed been right, though their reason for considering the land to be "spirtually unstable" was because of this very man. His raw reatsu grafted the land; a reason to explain the absence of the dunes. He clamped his left hand on the daicho pair, on his left hip; his hand slithering upon the Katana, worming its way so that his hand was on the edge of the scabbard, while his thumb was pressed on the handle guard; ready for a quick launch of the weapon. His other hand, the right, remained tightened around the cloak, crushing a portion of it into a fist, ready to use it as a weapon, if needed.

Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Cerberus

Plop [Me v Hunter] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plop [Me v Hunter]   Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 am

Yawning a little bit, he noticed the man had been rather intimidated by his reiatsu. Highly understandable so he simply shrugged it off and said " Ey, mate. I wanna ask you. Why are you here? I'm here since I suddenly found myself here. Dunno why, but I just appeared here." nodding after saying that, he sighed as he started lifting his sheath with his left hand, bringing it above his head and pushing it down unto his handsome hair scratching it.

This was no time for talk. He was overheating already and so he had to deal with this quickly. The young man muttered some words which if listened to carefully would come out as " Hado # 63: Raikoho" in that instant, his left hand threw the sheath high in the air quickly raising his open hand toward the cloaked person, he fired a threatening blast of lightning towards him. It was yellow and it emitted a strong reiatsu signature.

The Hunter wasn't one to use kido, but he used them when he could. Right now, this person obviously hid something under his cloak and it would be unwise for Hunter to just charge in waving his blade around. As a man who acted like a fool, all underestimated him, but as a man who actually thought of his attacks, he shouldn't be underestimated the slightest bit.

[ Eh!]
Back to top Go down
http://bleachchronicles.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Byakko Kuzuryu
Unseated Shinigami

Plop [Me v Hunter] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plop [Me v Hunter]   Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:04 am

Was he to answer the man? Nay. It was far more amusing to watch the ignorant squirm with stupidity and frustration than to quench their own thirst for knowledge. He softly cackled, to himself, so much so that he even barely heard it. It would be neigh impossible to distinquish from a sigh but the sadistic smile on the young man's face spoke a different story, one that was forbidden from the questioning fellow.

The sound came, a mixture of both foregin japanese and an ancient art known as "Kido". It would have been subtle, however two things gave the man away; 1. The land was empty of everything including a sound, a whisper would have no real meaning for the other could hear it as if it was spoken to the ear, 2. the sudden influx of reatsu into the objected hand was enough for the shinigami to understand the nature of such reastu; danger.

It would have come quick. Yet it was easily avoided; the young Byakko understood the trajectory of the attack, the lightning blast was aimed at his torso, the right side of it, from the placement of the man's hand. It was second nature to him, his mind had already predicted the path to which the attack would come, as such, it was simple to invoke his counter in the matter, using the man's own attack for his own gain.

He arched his body, in rapid motion, while stepping forward, at the same time he slightly jerked to his left. The purpose was that, as the man raised his hand, as it began to collect golden particles in his hand, Byakko would push forward towards the man; making his movement obsecure from his view. Furthermore, as the electron blast of energy raced towards him, it cleaved a portion of his upper shoulder, not doing real damage to his shoulder but burning all 3 layers of clothing, including his cloak, causing 1 degree burns to his superferical skin. He gritted his teeth as the blast scroched his body but it wasn't something he wasn't used to. His eyes were focused, ignoring the pain was simple enough; a job was far more important than his own limbs or body- they were replaceable ofcourse.

So in short, just as the lighting came at him, he stepped to his left and dashed forward; burning his shoulder but it was a small price to pay, for one, the lighting camoflagued his movements and consumed his reatsu signature, considering that man's was exponentatially greater (especially when the kido was used). He was there, to the right of the man even before the whole blast was complete; the man's outsretch, vulernerable hand was before him, a quick flick and his left hand pulled up the scabbard, much like a handbreak on a car, while at the same time it both slid over and yanked the blade out of the scabbard, making a -very- quick, diagonal slash at the man's chest and abdominal cavity. It would stretch from the man's belly button to his left shoulder. However, that was the intention of the cut, the outstretch arm, should it not be moved, would be consumed in the flow of the manouvre; a quick, accurate slash was enough to severe limbs with ease; a katana was always known for that.
Back to top Go down

Plop [Me v Hunter] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plop [Me v Hunter]   Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 am

A dodge? Well, not totally. It burned off his cloak and it made a little burn on his shoulder. Ooh, what a guy. The man actually didn't intend for that blast to connect. Hell, it was a long shot to even graze his leg or something. Hitting him on his shoulder was more than he expected. Bam, he charged forward. Bold move if you ask me. Everything people did was bold these days and no one actually thought of their moves. My, oh my, this was amusing. To the eyes of the 'intelligent' Hunter didn't seem much, but he really was all that in brains and strength. You could say he was B&B. Brains and Brawn. In his mind, he clapped to himself. As the man approached him, his sheath came flying down towards the head of the man.

In combat, every move meant something. Kids these days didn't notice the little things it seemed. Sighing at that, he jumped back as the wind pressure from the blade was strong, but it grazed his skin and it wasn't enough to cut him. His skin was a bit... Torn? Yes, he had to admit it was a mighty fine slash and he would have been hurt if it had actually connected, but it was too easy to dodge. The jump that he took backwards made a distance about a foot from them as his left hand was raised with his index finger and middle finger pointed toward the 'smart' person as the others seemed to cower in fear and were a bit folded.

The man uttered the words " Hado #4: Byakurai." a quick counter aimed at the heart of the man he would be either distracted by blocking the sheath falling down upon him or just recently received a bruise which would slow down his reflexes and leave him vulnerable to the attack. Either way, he wasn't going to survive. Brains was good, but you also needed some strength to back up your brain's plans. If only... If only. During all this events, Hunter had a devious smirk upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Byakko Kuzuryu
Unseated Shinigami

Plop [Me v Hunter] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plop [Me v Hunter]   Plop [Me v Hunter] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:53 am

His attack was avoided. Surprise? No. Not at all. The man was a vetern of war, even with his childish appearance and attitude, one could sense his experience of combat. Byakko's blade cut through the air, scraping against the man's skin, though attaining nothing, not even a scratch. Odd, he thought as he was about to inquire as to why his, flawless, attack was easily avoided and not producing a suffice result; when the sheath came at him, well his head. A tracjectory assult, one that was easily overcomed. A simple jerk to the side of the head and the sheath flew by with no harm, yet he didn't stop there, he twisted as he moved, his body crouching further as he performed the full 360; the movement was quick, faster than the man could have aimed or anticipated, letting the blue bolt of lighting to whisp off to his right, following in the footsteps of it's older brother, though culling no reward.

He was quicker than before, his momentum, that he attained from the spin, was what gave him the edge. The man wouldn't have even finished casting before Byakko swung his blade upwards, this time aiming for the man's crotch, aiming to slice upwards, with a deeper meaning and intention. By intention, he put a good deal of reatsu into the blade, increasing it's cutting power, hoping that it would yeild something far more sparkly...like the man's blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plop [Me v Hunter] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plop [Me v Hunter]   Plop [Me v Hunter] Empty

Back to top Go down

Plop [Me v Hunter]
Page 1 of 1