Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Narutobutton Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 72520171
Co-Admins
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Capturemra Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 42935006 Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Capturexo Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Captdurexo
Moderators
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 52464119 Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Captureio Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Capturetq Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Capturexoh Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 14238274 Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Captureio
GFX Moderators
Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Capturexow

Rekkan vs Tadashii

Go down 
+9
Asuka
Maria Fate
Yuki Shihin
Aquinas Alexandros
Tadashii Adachi
Jushiro Izanagi
Father Anderson
Byakko Kuzuryu
Rekkan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aquinas Alexandros

Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Good job, people. It was nice of you to put in your two-cents now that we almost had this matter resolved. Now, you have probably stirred up the hornet's nest again. I am very glad you decided to have your brilliant moment now. Idiots...
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Not like we've seen SEVERAL times in Bleach people fighting one person and dodging a new person's attack or so :/
Back to top Go down
Drazon Fukkashi

Drazon Fukkashi

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Ichigo vs the 3 Lieutenants. Ichigo fuckin them up and then Byakuya runs and attacks. ichigo PICKS UP HIS SWORD FROM THE GROUND. And still defends himself.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:36 am

To be fair, that was an expected outcome. It wasn't like he was taking a piss or anything, he would've picked up his blade even if Byakuya didn't attack and he just moved it to block. He was paying attention to Byakuya cause really, those Lieutenants were weak and were taken out immediately. Nothing to worry about so he was immediately focused upon Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachchronicles.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Byron

Byron

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:52 am

Okay, basically all of these things have gone on quite long enough, bias has been evident just as sheer stubbornness. NO MORE I say. No more examples of Byakuya doing this or that, and neither are there examples of people being bounded to something. Instead, it shall be much simpler to which there'll be a court-like session, it'll be quite simple. I want you two to detail your actions in a very short summary, as an example of which format it would be so to get this out of the way. AND THEN QUOTE IT. Fair trial at most, it'll be done in this manner of format. Afterwards, I'll make a ruling that'll be final based on the evidences given out. Make this easier for the investigating staff and all, no more delay, no longer.

The list of actions performed (can be two part type action):

- First action done.

- Second action done.

- Third action done.

- Fourth action done.

List of quotes (better be highlighted and explained underneath the quote):

- Quote of first action.

- Quote of second action.

- Quote of third action.

- Quote of fourth action.

List of action of your opponent (also quotes underneath the action in your interpretation, also explain WHY it's like that in your interpretation, provide a short logical explanation, no essays):

- First action.

- Second action.

- Third action.

- Fourth action.

Solution:

- Write based on what you've written up after examination on what SHOULD be a solution in general as a verdict, based on the evidences gathered. No more stubborn tomfoolery. I will analyze all of this and a final verdict will be handed out.

Nobody else should post in this but Tadashii and Rekkan, afterwards, once a verdict has been made, there should be NO protests from the two of you. All of this has been simplified, no more complexities or outside involvement, just a quick explanation and one post, and it'll be the end of this all.
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 pm

So you see, I could go along with Byron's idea. But that'd take a week, probably more to resolve. Hell it's been a week since he's posted. So, I am going to make a snap judgement.

Rekkan, the hit is going to count, and here are a few reasons why.

You seem to have completely missed the point of my videos. You posited that nowhere in the series were people shown to move any part of their body other than their feet. You also ignored the videos, since more than one showed the exact type of attack I made.

You are a captain. I am a Sotaicho. Forgive me for a Canon reference, but when Ukitake and Shunsui (Two of the most powerful and oldest captains) fought Yamamoto, they were scared. You are one captain. Not even two.

And then there's the nice stuff about you being focused on Maria, etc etc.

But here's the cincher! Thanks to you being a dick, site activity has dropped, because all the active captains are stuck in a topic. Sucks, don't it? Go ahead and quit the site because I'm an abusive admin, I don't really care. If I hold this up for longer, more people than have already quit will quit. Shall I keep putting up with your blusterous and illogical arguments, or boost activity for the site? Hrm. What a toughie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rekkan vs Tadashii
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2