Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Narutobutton On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) 72520171
Co-Admins
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Capturemra On the desert with crystal elms (Private) 42935006 On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Capturexo On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Captdurexo
Moderators
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) 52464119 On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Captureio On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Capturetq On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Capturexoh On the desert with crystal elms (Private) 14238274 On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Captureio
GFX Moderators
On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Capturexow

On the desert with crystal elms (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeris
Quinta Espada
Aeris

On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Empty
PostSubject: On the desert with crystal elms (Private)   On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:37 am

Aeris was standing next to one of the crystallized trees. She was observing the fight between some of the Espada's and the intruder. Of course, she couldn't see what was going on. But she was able to sense the events with her pesquisa. Aeris didn't want to involve until necessary, which was the reason for hiding her reiatsu. She couldn't possibly believe, that one person could defeat more than one Espada at once. Especially when Cero was among them. But you can never be sure. That's why she was there, observing. ''Too much events during few days''. Aeris sighed as she continued observing.

Moonlight made everything look incredibly white. Aeris herself looked like some kind of ghost, as her skin was already pale. She herself didn't think about this, as she was trying to make a decision. She had a feeling, that someone could show up again. But she wanted to sing something. Fortunately, Aeris was able to make a compromise with herself. She started humming a tune. However, it was different than the one she had been singing earlier. That one person had recognized it, so she decided to use something else for a while. She was again too focused to notice someone approaching.

Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki
Segunda Espada
Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: On the desert with crystal elms (Private)   On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 am

And thus he'd approach, quietly and swiftly, a stealthy predator as he always had been, always will be. Never ceasing is his hunger, though sometimes he hungers for things other than food. Nevermind all this philosophical nonsense, he's spotted his prey, not too far away, not too tall, pretty cute too. The sand would nullify the sound of his quick footsteps, accustomed to the trouble of running on sand. It'd only take a few seconds, before...

Yo, Aeris.

His voice would sound out from directly behind her. He wasn't the worst at reading body language, certainly not the best, that was his brother's spot, but he was pretty damn good. He knew she wasn't paying much attention to the land around her, and was in fact trying to startle her. As such, the first syllable from his mouth carried much more power with it than it usually would, just for this pure point.
Back to top Go down
Aeris
Quinta Espada
Aeris

PostSubject: Re: On the desert with crystal elms (Private)   On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:04 am

Aeris turned around quickly and almost started to charge her cero. Almost. Familiarity of the voice made her stop before she could. Her face remained in it's normal way, as the moonlight made it look completely white. ''Hello, Souta'', she responded as she brought her hand back to where it was. She wasn't comfortable with the amount of the social situations during two days. Aeris wasn't very good at them. She didn't notice that herself, as she was the one with nearly no emotions at all. She just spoke like she saw the best. Aeris turned completely towards the man, who happened to be Segunda Espada.

Souta was noticeably taller than Aeris. This was uncomfortable for Aeris, so she decided to make herself to be on an eye level with him. She raised her other foot and created a platform under her foot. The process was repeated and eye level was achieved. Aeris didn't bother to ask, what he was doing there. He was probably drawn that way by the high level spiritual entities, who were fighting at the Forest of Menos. That or just an urge to try scare some residents of the desert. She decided to ask about that. ''Are you here because of the intruder? Or because you're desperate to be scary?''
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki
Segunda Espada
Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: On the desert with crystal elms (Private)   On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:57 pm

((I won't bother to ask how you manipulated the sand of Hueco mundo. -Yawns-))

He'd raise an eyebrow at her reaction. The concentration of reiatsu had started along her hands, almost becoming a cero, but then she recognized him. Good thing too. Launching a cero at your superior isn't smart. She greeted him, as people would, looking up at him. She seemed made uncomfortable by this, and raised herself up somehow that Souta wasn't interested in, and then posed him a question. Now a question has to be answer, or else it makes both people look stupid.

I'm here because our esteemed leader called me. Some meeting or some shit, who knows. I just want to know why the hell it's not in the meeting chamber. Getting to the forest is such a hassle. Time I could spend in other ways. He'd yawn at this point, pronounced canines coming into view of her eyeballs due to their raised level, before he'd close his mouth again. We're above them right now I believe, or near to it. One simple concentrated blast downwards and we could help them...But there are four or five Espada down there, and only one shinigami. If they can't handle him, they deserve to die, and I hate ganging up on someone anyway. Not enough fun to go around out of one guy for six or seven people, know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Aeris
Quinta Espada
Aeris

PostSubject: Re: On the desert with crystal elms (Private)   On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:35 am

//I created a footing with reiatsu. I didn't use any of the sand in it//

Aeris listened man's answer to her simple question. It was rather long, and even got increased length with his yawn. But it sure did answer her question. She turned her head slightly towards left before saying her opinion. ''I almost agree with you. But I don't think that fighting is fun''. Aeris turned her eyes towards the base of a ''tree'', like she was fighting the battle below. ''I find it as a nuisance. Unless if necessary''. She brought her hand slightly higher, making the ring shine on moonlight. Aeris started to spin it with the thumb next to it. Then she continued her conversation with Segunda Espada. Something had caught her attention in his words. ''You mentioned something about meeting. Would you have any idea why we are having one?''

//Yes, little short now//
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki
Segunda Espada
Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: On the desert with crystal elms (Private)   On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

((...I won't ever bother to ask how I read sand in that post. >_> Sorry.))

He'd grin at her, a fleeting moment of knowing crossing his face, but then it's replaced by a simple smile, possibly brought on by the feelings of clashing reiatsu and then...one faded. Not all the way, but almost.

Oh my, Looks like our esteemed Septima Espada got hurt. Almost killed too, by the feel of it. Must be some Shinigami down there. I might just have to go down there myself.

He'd laugh, excited by the idea of fighting someone as powerful as that Shinigami must be. There's not that much fun left to have once you're as strong as he's gotten. He'd drag the train of his thoughts back onto Aeris's tracks though, shaking his head softly.

Hrm? The meeting? It's something. Some new crusade the leader wants us to go on or something like that, you'll learn more once we get down there. I'm just glad we get to fight again. It's been far to long for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
Aeris
Quinta Espada
Aeris

PostSubject: Re: On the desert with crystal elms (Private)   On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:40 am

Aeris was aware of Septima's condition without Souta's remind. It seemed unnecessary to point that out, but he seemed to like talking. After he said something about going down to fight, Souta finally answered her question. Aeris didn't like the reason for the meeting. She didn't want to leave her home just for some meaningless fighting. She didn't continue their conversation. Her focus was turned into the fight they were observing. Aeris couldn't believe what had just happened. That shinigami had made Cero to retreat.

Aeris was aware that Souta was also observing the fight. ''I hope that person leaves without causing more further damages. If he's powerful enough to make Cero to leave, he could be a hard opponent to defeat''. Her gaze was directed towards the ground little to her right. Approximately where the fight would be. ''So I don't suggest of you going down there''. Aeris turned her eyes back to the person she was talking to. ''Not alone, at least''.

Her focus turned to her right once again, but not because of the fight. An arrancar had arrived. ''I have a message from our leader, Marcus Beliani, Cero Espada''. Aeris turned her head and herself completely towards that person. If it was from leader, it would be very important. ''He has called all of the Espada into a meeting at Las Noches. He himself notes that any Espada who don't arrive will lose their position as an Espada''. The arrancar bowed to those two observers. ''That is all. I'm sorry about the disturbance''. After the last line he disappeared again. Probably to call other Espada's for the meeting. Aeris turned herself briefly towards Souta. ''It seems that you were right about the meeting'', she noted with her usual tone of voice as she also vanished, leaving a sonic sound behind.

//Exit//
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki
Segunda Espada
Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: On the desert with crystal elms (Private)   On the desert with crystal elms (Private) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am

((Short, deal with eet.))

Marcus didn't flee, he left to protect his dear little fraccion. And sides, an easy opponent to defeat is no fun.

Blah blah blah, messenger arriving, aeris speaking some mo'.

Course I was right. Pissed it's back at Las noches though.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the desert with crystal elms (Private)   On the desert with crystal elms (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

On the desert with crystal elms (Private)
Page 1 of 1