Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Narutobutton Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. 72520171
Co-Admins
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Capturemra Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. 42935006 Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Capturexo Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Captdurexo
Moderators
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. 52464119 Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Captureio Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Capturetq Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Capturexoh Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. 14238274 Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Captureio
GFX Moderators
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Capturexow

Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.

Go down 
+5
DILorenzoF
Mr. Bobo
Stein
The Russian
Ame
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ame

Ame

Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Empty
PostSubject: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:50 pm

She walked slowly, the air around her chilled slightly, still in the early months of fall. The air turning her breath to nothing more then wisps of frost that disappeared as suddenly as they appeared. The day had been cold and wet, unusually so really.

The day was slowly becoming colder, the years first snow littering the grounds cold concrete. Cars passed by, the roofs covered by a thin layer of the cold substance turning to shush in the gutters. Ame walked the streets slowly, lolling around really more then walking. Her umbrella open in the sky above her, keeping the falling flakes from falling onto her. She stared up at the gray sky, the clouds interfering with the sun’s path. The world around her cold with the turning of seasons.

It was making Ame grouchy. She had asked her Fukutaicho for some time alone with her, but she didn’t mean shopping of all things. But before Ame knew it, it was approved and they were sent into Karakura Town, Gigai’s intact.

Ame highly dislikes the cold, and being able to see her breath was an irritation, Not only that but she had to be all wrapped up in a large winter jacket, complete with boots and long black pants.

The lack of freedom in her movement was a hindrance, and not to mention uncomfortable. The heavy material was heavy on the girls shoulder, and she glowered in response.

She glanced around the area surrounding her, humans circulating from store to store, their arms filled with bags from various stores, some selling produce and others clothing.

She turned slightly to address the woman behind her.

”Momoiro-chan, what are we looking for?”

Ame frowned, her nose having become chilled at the tip, not to mention she was getting the sniffles.

What a shitty day this was starting out as.

Last edited by Ame on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Russian
Legendary Bounto
The Russian

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:34 pm

((Note: As you are a Shinigami in the enemy's territory. You are not allowed to create any private topics, so please remove that aspect of the topic))

~The Russian Out~
Back to top Go down
Stein
Captain
Stein

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Stein held his arms out to the side making airplane noises and running with his lips vibrating intensely with the Bount behind him still 'looking' for the Senkaimon gate. Stein had his scythe blade out in it's first form held in his right arm and the extension made it a very intimidating looking thing for those who could see it which would be anyone who was spiritually aware. Passing by a girl that Stein thought could see him simply because he could feel her reiatsu Stein ran over to her stopped in front of her and began throwing out many of what he considered words of greeting in many languages he knew a single phrase in.

"雷のキャリッジ。 回転車輪の橋。 ライトによって、6にこれを分けなさい!"

Changing the language into Duth. "Vervoer van Donder. Brug van een spinnend wiel. Met licht, verdeel dit in zes!"

Then into another language yet again and this chosen was Urdu! گاڑی کی گرج. ایک پل کے کاتنا وہیل. اس کے ساتھ الگانا, 6!" Then he decided to say something else an easier to interpret words all the while making a wide eyed face and pointing an open palm at the girl who he had seen [Ame].

"Hello girly girl if you can see me say ahh and stick your tongue out and probably close your eyes as well because I am going to give you something that some call a pinkberry stick." Stein said with a smile as he waited for his Bounto friend to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Mr. Bobo walked into the town with a weird look. His doll, Ringmaster was next to him. "What the fuck is this shit? I thought we were going to the soul society for margaritas." The doll said. Mr. Bobo placed one hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry we will get those drinks later. For now lets say hello to this young lady." He said walking over to her. He was about six feet away from her. "Hey hey hey. It's me. Mr. Bobo the clown. Who are you lady?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Winter, that's what it was; it had always been cold, no matter where you happened to be. But this year, the coldness just had that edge to it. One this Shinigami hadn't experienced in a while. With each step they took, a crunch emitted from the ground below. The pink haired woman glanced down, the blanket of white amusing her in the slightest. It was a change from the Soul Society. That's all one could say. Earlier in the day, Emiko was accompanied by her Captain. The original plan was to visit the springs and just relax, though, he managed to make up some excuse to slip away. And since that, she hadn't seen or heard from the man. Not that it bothered her. Ame was quick to jump into the picture and make arrangements. Arrangements, that one might add, she was late for.

Not that it mattered, the two managed to reach Karakura town eventually. Even if it did start a series of lecturing, and apologies. That now set out the current scene. Two Shinigami disguised by their Gigai, and draped in warm clothing. The voice of the younger girl reached her ears, causing the woman to perk up and blink curiously, the nickname being disregarded at this point in time. Obviously she wondered what they were looking for herself. Merely hanging out with her younger ally was enough to satisfy her, but now that they were here shopping was the ideal thing to pass time. “You're cold, so we could purchase some ingredients to make soup. Very filling, and great for warming one up.” A brief pause lingered, before Emiko decided to continue. “We should also buy Shirogane-dono something.”

The peaceful aura that settled between the two was corrupted immediately; two strangers pranced towards them like wild animals. The familiar reiatsu pattern emitting from one of the men made her certain that he was also a Shinigami. While that put up a wall of relief, it was quickly knocked down by the presence of the other. Shifting her gaze between the two, she huffed, a cloud forming in front of her mouth. “Isn't it proper to state your name, before requesting another's?” The woman blurted out as kindly as she could, masking her face with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Ame

Ame

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:05 pm

”Why? That damn man can come to Karakura Town himself if he wants something.”

Ame huffed, glaring at the ground slightly. The mention of that useless man brought the worst out of her, every time. What was it that drive her to hate him? His power? Or was it simply the fact that Momoiro-chan was always considerate of him? Or... heaven forbid... That she admired him.

Was jealousy what drove her to hate him and curse his name? Ame knew nothing, except that she didn’t like talking about him in the least. She dragged her feet slightly, kicking at the slush.

Suddenly, the random tones of languages caught her ears.

Who the hell…?

”"Hello girly girl if you can see me say ahh and stick your tongue out and probably close your eyes as well because I am going to give you something that some call a pinkberry stick."

Ame started, the man’s voice, being so close startling her heart into a racing beat. She turned to look at the odd man who had been shouting in different languages, she calmed down slightly as Emiko came up behind her. He was apparently talking to her, but all Ame could do was stare. The bolts in his head was odd enough, but the way he spoke was stranger still.

What the hell is a pinkberry stick..? …No…I don’t even wanna know.

She frowned slightly, taking a step back from him and to bring herself closer to Emiko. The womans presence always had a calming effect on Ame, and she had no idea why. Slowly, ever so slowly, her heart calmed it’s beating and she took a deep breath to further calm herself.

Then turned to look at the man that appeared to be wearing a costume of a clown. How odd.

Ignoring the first man, not out of spite, but out of the cautiousness of him being a complete headcase, she addressed the second.

”My name is Ame... Mr... Bobo was it?

Ame spoke hesitantly, not sure if it was wise to associate herself with them incase they were dangerous, which for all she knew they were. She edged herself around Emiko slightly, her body seemingly relaxed but taking upon itself a cool stiff posture, ready for any sudden movements towards them.

Last edited by Ame on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stein
Captain
Stein

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC: I wrote in three different languages[with the highest degree of accuracy possible for a translator. I used multiple to make sure I was translating it with the best possible result] the incantation for six bars of light Kido number 61. Captains are capable of doing any kido up to level 90 so that is not an issue here. Anyways the spell Six bars of light prohibits all movement aside from vocals spoken to one another. Meaning the only thing that you can move is your mouth, eyes and vocal chords. Rendering the target [Ame] defenseless.

Stein watched as his bars of light worked in the original Japanese language they were meant in. Being a shinigaim by reiatsu signature this girly should've been able to tell what Stein was saying and in doing so failed his test. She was undeserving of her rank and being one who would not give up his own rank without a fight could only assume that others were the same way.

So Stein standing close to her only about a foot away grabbed his scythe in his teeth and pulled both of his hands back and slammed them into the girl creating a blue reiatsu pulsation that lasted only for a moment before dispersing as it was Stein's shikai ability and it would not kill her. The six bars of light however was another story.

To Stein this as all another experiment and the subject was not the girl in this situation but instead this Mr. Bobo the clown. Leaving a girl defenseless in front of him who was of a race not his own would be like leaving a small mouse in front of an unknown creature to test it's natural tendencies so Stein was eager to see what was going to occur. He was a man of science in all forms after all and this was definitly an experiement so defintily some form of science not to mention Stein's own interest.

The other girl was a nusiance to the situation being someone who was unknown as far as her intentions aside from the words she spoke which made her as an unknown. Aside from her words...which made her seem kind of the persistant type and the type for rules and regulations. This was not a regular or typical scenario which means she would be the type to go whine to the good old commander about it which made her a threat.

This all went through Stein's head as he snapped his fingers and immediatly shot the reiatsu pulse he had made in the direction of the female most previously mentioned. Them standing right next to eachother bothered Stein...as if they were plotting something. Something evol in the sense of the opposite of love hence the spelling made here.

Stein cranked the bolt in the side of his head one time to focus his thoughts more and stared at the girl who had not been afflicted and he spoke to her in a calm tone with an ominous backing to it as if he had no emotions at all aside from his want and need to go for the science as he spit the scythe out of his mouth and into his right hand to begin walking at her with it shaking his head the whole while.

"Proper isn't my thing girly girl number two. Properness, kindness, compassion well what can you offer me as far as the needs of my type of science. What can you give to me that would leave you as more than just a loose end girly girl? You are both alive thanks to my good graces but..." Stein trailed off with his words to let them fill in that little blank with their own thoughts. "Give me a good reason girly girl why you aren't a loose end to tattle tale my little side quest here back to the Soul Society. I am the authority and eyes here so don't expect a hell butterfly to pick this up. I am the division responsible for the hell butterflies and spying on this realm. Because you can see me I know you to be a shinigami and because I don't remember you, you are not from division six and therefore not one who would have espionage or recon. in this area. So girly why are you not a loose end."

Stein spoke the truth to the girl he had previously made sure that there were no hell butterflies in the area watching him on his way. It was a non suspicious movement even becasue these girls had been out of the soul society, they were shinigami belonging to the Soul Society and Stein was looking for people like them to bring back to the Soul Society. He was the eyes and he wasn't the eyes being watched by another pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Mr. Bobo looked around seeing all that was going on. He smiled and Ringmaster knew what to do. He put his hand out shooting out a fire ball to the head of the girl with the bars of light. Because of her not having the power to move, she would inevitably be dead. Mr. Bobo then placed his hand on Ringmaster's shoulder and then shot fire to the girl on the bound shinigami's right. Shooting the fire to her left, and over. Making it very hard for her to get out of the way to move backwards, left, right or up of the attack by the human gigai she was in limiting her abilities. Her shinigami powers were almost useless at this point. Mr. Bobo laughed some more licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
DILorenzoF

DILorenzoF

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 am

Ooc: Yeah... No.
Steins move is voided on account of bullshitting an auto-hit. You must mention the attack forming and heading towards her before calling a hit. Thats... basic.
So anyways. Edit it.
Back to top Go down
Stein
Captain
Stein

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 am

OOC: I mentioned all of the necessary components of a Kido binding spell. The incantation as well as the hand motion was involved and a target was specified in my post. I don't like to argue especially about things like this but I don't see how that was an auto hit or bullshit. I made an attack in the previous post. Then the attack was ignored. SO I claimed a hit the next post.
Back to top Go down
DILorenzoF

DILorenzoF

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:13 am

Anyhow. The decision is made after a thorough discussion in the chatbox. We shall continue from Ame's last post. Steins and Bobo's posts are voided.
Back to top Go down
Stein
Captain
Stein

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:48 am

OOC: This is the edit

After his Japanese speaking and other needless rambling words Stein was witness to the two women coming closer together. Now that the beginning was done and the Japanese spoken Stein would have to carry on his work now. Rotating his giant scythe blade on his back and rolling it to use momentum switching the blade from his right hand to his left hand and stepping forward simultaneously towards the female shinigami in front of him. Stein would preform this action twice both times extending the scythe blade as far in front of him as he could with the swing of his left arm and finally pulling it back violently when it reached a direct 12 o'clock in front of him. The first time this action was preformed Stein had only moved but a step forward which would prevent him from actually cutting anything which wasn't really his goal though that would put him within inches of his the girl who he had told to close her eyes and wait for his pinkberry stick it would not hit her. His goal was more along the lines of the now manifesting reiatsu in front of him.

Due to the Bounto behind him Stein would be able to psychologically test that which interests him greatly. Bounto and Vizard. Having the luck to run into a Bounto before Vizard put him on the side of the Bounto until he had gotten his experiments done with the Vizard and then it would be all up to him what his next movement was as far as the Bounto went but it would probably end in dissection in some form or other. Though before that he would need to test the psychological effects of a Bount compared to another and then compare to his research on the other races such as humans and shinigami. Then of course would come the autopsy which would reveal more about what a Bount was inside.

A chain would have been very convenient here to use in accordance with the momentum addition from his scythe blade but that would be too much to ask for at the moment. However a nice chain style bonding would be nice especially with the women at hand. Stein had a feeling the Bount with him wanted strongly to violate them both with his genitalia. Stein could see it in the sex crazed look in his eye that he noticed during the end of his first scythe rotation and the beginning of his next as he moved forwards along the same direction his head moved to avoid being chopped by his own weapon. It was either that his Bounto ally was a raging homosexual for Stein, in which case the only probable solution would be for him to get killed by Stein to end this nonsensical charade, or Stein had something on his hands that would be more than that. A sex crazed clown named Bobo who for some reason had purple hair.

Stein could feel their reiatsu surpressed by the gigai they were housed in. Those would be their downfall should this turn into a battle between shinigami because it would limit them severely. The pills that would remove them from the gigai would be nearly inaccessible if this would turn into a battle because of the high speed nature in which would be taken. A battle was both sides fighting and so was a fight and as long as that remained true Stein knew what he had to do. Curses to his youth and rhyming however which had turned into the occassional Dr. Seuss influenced rhyming thought.

That was Stein's mental focus as his physical body continued in the motions he had set them upon and his Reiatsu did the same. The reiatsu however was something he had set into motion long before his physical movements and it's manifestation would help greatly as it came to pass at this very moment before the movements of Stein that manifestation came to do what would make this a situation of helpless mice and a large clown man.

Stein's pride and joy in this world was not his zanpaktou or his scythe which remained in his hands thought the physical movements and returned to a diagnol line defensive stance upon the completion of his physical movements that were done using his scythe blade. However instead it was his manifested reiatsu in the small metal that covered the top of his fingers. That simple manifestation of his reiatsu and his zanpaktou spirit Kaije that would make things all go well. The only thing in life that stood on equal ground in Stein's eyes to these that covered his finger tops now was his science and his work. The work he spent his life on and the dissections that he tried day in and day out to make work so perfectly well. Which would soon be the case for those who he had decided were nothing more than mice in a cage to his absolute will. A bit arrogant maybe but his reiatsu was that of a captain because he was among the ranks of the captain shinigami. While these two in their gigai would be completely useless in a fight.

It was almost sad enough to spare their lives but their survival was no longer up to Stein or them. It was up to Mr. Bobo as Stein would see it. That is generally how these things come to pass in a psychological experiment. Things changed to make things happen. The thing that Stein wanted to see happen was Bobo do his work and find out what all is going on as far as these little mice in the clown Mr. Bobo's mind.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 am

Mr. Bobo looked at them smiling and then had Ringmaster do his thing. He ran fast behind them and shot fire out. He started making a wall of fire behind them and looked at the two of them. Mr. Bobo started running and placed his hand on Ringmaster's shoulder shooting out a lot of fire making the wall big so they can't jump back. Mr. Bobo had another idea on the wall. It was a half circle. Going from behind them to the right of them. Mr. Bobo smiled. Aaaahhhh. It's nice to have some fun and streach my legs out a bit. Mr. Bobo thought to himself. Although he was not attacking. Mr. Bobo was just setting the mood. Things needed to be right when the battle went down. That, and Mr. Bobo felt like fucking with them. Mr. Bobo popped his neck looking at them. "Let's get this over with Stein. We have other things to do as well." He smiled a bit more.

MY EDIT!
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 am

Soaked, cold, high, and hungry. Hisoka sighed in relief as he finally exited the area effected by the horrible thunderstorm, his reiatsu concealed to keep from attracting attention. He had recently met up with three other Vizard, but had to leave after realizing he was too high to discuss important manners such as those at hand for his race. However, being drenched and freezing proved to be a rather efficient buzz kill, and the Vizard found himself reaching the unsatisfactory state of being known as being sober. Shaking his hair and clothing as dry as possible, Hisoka strolled casually throughout Karakura Town searching for a suitable place to get some food. Spotting a store, Hisoka considered walking in and simply snatching something to eat. The humans could not see him, so there was no reason to worry. As he closed the distance between himself and the store, something stole the interest of the man. Three sources of spiritual pressure, all Shinigami. Two of them were very faint, however. And one of the faint ones... No way, was it her? Why would she be here, and why was her reiatsu so weak? Turning away from the store Hisoka leaped up onto a rooftop and dashed off towards the scene, which wasn't too far away.

Stopping on a rooftop, Hisoka observed the streets below. There he saw a Shinigami who appeared to be a Captain, two women, and.. Something else. A... Clown? Or perhaps a mental retard. Either way, Hisoka soon learned he was right as he realized one of the women was indeed an old friend of his; Emiko. How long had it been since he'd seen her? Memories and questions were cut short as the clown thing dashed behind Emiko and her friend and started.. Making fire everywhere. How unfortunate for the clown. Hisoka watched as he made a halfcircle of fire behind the women, apparently trying to trap them. The situation was ironic. The one person who decided to fuck with his old friend happened to be a fire user. Oh well.. Made things easier for the Vizard. Reaching back over his shoulder, Hisoka grabbed the maroon hilt of his Zanpaktou as he unsheathed the blade from its also maroon colored scabbard. Leaping of the rooftop, Hisoka began his descent to those below.

"Scorch, Kenji Kouen!" The Vizard released his Shikai as he reached the halfway mark of reaching those below him. Hisoka's reiatsu simultaneously erupted from its concealed state and sored to its highest extent. Right after releasing his Zanpaktou, Hisoka pointed his blade towards the massive wall of flames, "Ryoudo Kanetsu." The flames instantly shot off to the right, directly towards the clown, the original owner of the flames. He'd probabaly dodge, the eruption of spiritual pressure Hisoka had exerted upon releasing his Zanpaktou was enough of an alert for him to ready himself. Perhaps the shock of having his own fire turned against him would work in the Vizard's favor. Finally landing from his descent, Hisoka found himself standing beside Emiko and her friend. Reverting his Zanpaktou to its sealed state, as he had no further need of his Shikai, Hisoka calmly spoke to the woman he knew, "That Gigai almost caused me to think you were not who I thought, Emiko. Why would you travel here in a Gigai?" Hisoka asked, shivering slightly due to his still damp Shinigami robes and Captain's haori. His spiritual pressure was still at its peak as he scanned over the area, the Captain included. Although his main focus at the moment was Emiko, Hisoka kept his Zanpaktou raised at attention, and awaited a counter from the Captain, or even the clown man if he wasn't fried. He was not sure what the exact situation was, but he knew the clown and Captain were both enemies. This Captain was not familiar to Hisoka, and even those who he had recent relationships with wanted him dead. Those he did not know would be worse.

"Well I'll be Goddamned, God. Ain't'chu just had a full past few days? First Izanagi and those other Captains. Then them other three Vizard, and now these people.. Do you go lookin' for this shit or somethin'?"

Back to top Go down
Stein
Captain
Stein

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:44 pm

OOC: A- 48 hours have passed for both Ame and Emiko. Even though Emiko has an absence that claims that we can kill her if an attack was made and guess what an attack was made. Ame fails to post for either herself during her 48 hours or Emiko during the time allotted originally for Emiko. Ame never posted for either. Now as for the attacks... made by myself and Mr. Bobo. Since Hisoka landed standing next to both of them and in his post he states this.
Quote :
Finally landing from his descent, Hisoka found himself standing beside Emiko and her friend.
he is put in the middle of the two of them since it was previously mentioned in Ame's last post that Emiko and Ame were standing side by side.
Quote :
She edged herself around Emiko
Them being side by side would cause Hisoka to be in the middle of them if he is to stand next to both of them. Now Hisoka jumped in front of the attack that I personally made and did not make a movement against it so I call a hit on him. Also Ame and Emiko failed to post any kind of response to the attack so I call the hit on them as well even though both were given 48 hours respectively to make their post and had ample time to do so due to their chatbox log time that they have been doing. They decided not to bother. Now onto describing the attack from my post.
Quote :
Rotating his giant scythe blade on his back and rolling it to use momentum switching the blade from his right hand to his left hand and stepping forward simultaneously towards the female shinigami in front of him. Stein would preform this action twice both times extending the scythe blade as far in front of him as he could with the swing of his left arm and finally pulling it back violently when it reached a direct 12 o'clock in front of him. The first time this action was preformed Stein had only moved but a step forward which would prevent him from actually cutting anything which wasn't really his goal though that would put him within inches of his the girl who he had told to close her eyes and wait for his pinkberry stick it would not hit her. His goal was more along the lines of the now manifesting reiatsu in front of him.
Here I mention that I am performing the scythe action twice. I mention the location of my first scythe motion to put the blade within inches of the girl standing immensely close to the other two. Since in her post she said that she pressed her body up against Emiko we can only assume that Hisoka's body coming and standing between them would put them all touching eachother. The second scythe swing since it was mentioned I am still walking forward when the second swing is made and I have taken another step forward would put the scythe blade behind all of them the violent swing back at me from 12 o clock in front of me would cause the blade to come and slice at the backs of all of them. The mention of the violent nature and force of the swing throughout the post should describe that it had quite enough attack power to kill. Since the two girls are in their Gigai the pulling of the blade in shikai from a captain level shinigami would easily be enough power to rip through any spiritual and physical defenses they may have cutting them apart. Finally for Hisoka to have jumped into the middle of them and taking the swing to his back as well it would likely cut through enough of him since he is in his sealed state and that represses his spiritual power and therefore reduces his hierro to slice his spine in two which would obviously cause his death as well.

IC: Stein finished his scythe move that the new coming vizard apparently hadn't noticed out of his pereferal vision. The scythe tore through all three of them with ease and the ploy of distraction from Bobo the clown turned out to be all that was needed to keep the coming aid of the vizard from helping them to deflect the attack. Stein watched as his blade came back towards them through the bodies of the other shinigami and vizard. Ripping through first the girl who he had asked to taste his pinkberry stick then severing the spine of the vizard causing his death and therefore the drop of his spiritual power to nothing and then with no more body resistance causing him to be bifurcated in the same manner as the other girl who had come after he himself had arrived on the end of this merry chain and Stein thanked his scythe blade for being long enough to encompass that many bodies when swung directly.

It was convenient really that his released weapon was a scythe blade and large enough to do this much damage to this many people. The final bifurcation complete Stein would leave the bodies of the shinigami to be devoured by his bounto friend since they obviously werent' skilled enough in combat to matter to the shinigami war fronts and he himself would now use his scythe blade and rip the head off the Vizard to keep as a trophy and to later study. Should he ever feel the need. Stein turned to his bount friend and spoke aloud. "Mr. Bobo come along then we have business to attend to elsewhere. Make sure to have your little snacky." Stein said as he walked away from the scene carrying the severed head at his side.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Mr. Bobo looked at how the fire was comming at him. Mr. Bobo was tackled by Ringmaster to get out of the way of his own attack. "Thanks." Mr. Bobo said. "No problem." Replied Ringmaster. Quickly after the attack had happened, all three of the people were dead! Mr. Bobo poked them all to check then started eating there body. Mr. Bobo could feel himself getting stronger as he ate his opponent and smiled wiping the blood from his lips when he was done. "Well that was nice. How about some coffee first?" He asked laughing a bit as he walked with Stein.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:11 pm

OOC:

Two admins and a moderator have come to this agreement.

Stein, your kills are all void. Your scythe would not have been able to get behind them with the movements you took. Also, Hisoka was not between them. To prevent any more argument, the staff is defining his position as on the opposite side of the girls as your blade was swung towards them from.

Your second swing only took your blade close enough to cut Ame in half, and disembowl Emi. Hisoka, due to being next to them, received a cut on the front of his torso from your blade. All are still alive, Though Emi and Ame can't really fight much anymore, Seeing as Ame is most likely in shock from being cut in half, And emi is most likely in shock from being disemboweld.

This means that the fight is not over, and that Hisoka can, and probably will keep you two from just walking away.
Back to top Go down
Agent 43

Agent 43

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Avoidance. Annoyance. Acceptance. It was a cold day. Nothing much was going on in the world. Except for a few demanding public clashing with the forces of the law for change in their government. It was not secret, except Victorias that is, that these days where filled with bleak existance. Shinigami, Scum. Shinigami, Flawed. Bount, Scum. Bount, Flawed. Clowns walking amongst the earth, at this time of day? Disgusting really. Seemed that the pair of crooks had not noticed the creature creeping up slowly flanking them. One of the two males was beginning to swing something around him. Some type of object that required distance to be used effectively. As he couldn't see their faces, he began to think to himself that these men had teeth missing, beyond repair, fragile flesh falling away. Seemed he had to act fast if he wanted to help out those ladies who where in peril. How intense their situation had been regardless. So with haunting elements, there was a creation a horrific monster. "Preserve, Agresshibu Kaku no Fuyu" He had assumed the form. A form of tyrannical porportions. But not really. In a sense, he was the Tsar Bomba, ready to explode. But he was not going to. Yet. He had too see what would happen before he acted. But, as those ladies where chopped. Chopped up a bit that is. He had been stunned. Not for long, but long enough for him to muster. This is a call to arms, human race. With contamination comes fever: the disease is at its worst. Immune to water, immune to weather all to spread the curse. Bones brittle ready to snap, mind unstable highly enraged.. Bones no more, liquid pot. Core filled with the cool. Dirt underneth the nails of fingers tearing at sanity. Dirt underneath the nails of fingers tearing at life. There is no changing structure, there is no retracting anatomy. This architecture, it cannot be destroyed. There is no retraction... no retraction. And yet. The retraction of these arms blare so strong. No man, Woman, Child, Beast, Spirit. Fiendish fools baried in the tarnished world we call home, can withstand the lips of a god. Infinately soaring, unfathomably deep. No longer can we hold our heads upward. They can only sink slow. They are the no-ones and the liars. We are the ones who shalt glow. Twas, Insanity at its best. Insanity at its best. Ten Meters back. Direct path. Feild of Vision. Behind the Carnival Freakshow and his Partner. One man and all those who had assailed him and those who where not of him and those who seemed to cause harm to others and those who seemed to be insane and those who are burning brightly and those who weild the tools of death and bodies slain and laying and bodies not slain and standing tall amongst them all stayed the one who is inhuman and he had no name of his own and he had his own path in life and he would stirke and he would strike and he would react at the pain and the suffering he saw and he would not let them fall and he would never let those people who all had come here and he would not and he would not and he and he would not would not of course never would he even possibly yes he would in a dream but this is reality and sometimes he could not tell the differance and he had on some pants and he had on a shirt until he had grown into a beast of gemly abundance and he lacked the nurishment and he lacked the capacity to let the actions he had witnessed go and he let his ice flourish and he let the cold of the air sweep in and he had set out on his path and he had revealed his anger and from his mouth he let the wasps fly out not literally but he was able to do it with such accuracy and not pass out and that massive shaped ingot bilbo fleeting for aspersers and all of it that was held within those who had shown reckless disregard for the humans saftey and well being would be punished and that would not be the end of that as Soaring with no eyes, but determined to reach thy aim. These beasts before him clamour in thier whispering! Do they bite their tongues at him? Do they dare bite their tongues at him. Soul, cold in its graspy complexion. Words forming from the lips of the Ice Tyrant. Who had arrived and made the correct assumption of who was here to kill recklessly, and who was here to keep their hopes and wishes. Alive. "Turn around you two. You are in my town. I will not allow you to go about killing folks for no reason." He didn't hold his sword. Staring, eyes, at, men. This was not prior. No. This happened exactly as he had arrived. At exactly the right time. He wanted them to focus on him, so that the others could flee. He prayed they looked. Cause when they did. He would be ready to fire out ice at them. But not at this moment. He would wait a while. Till they acted. Before he would do it ever again. It was a promise.

Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:47 am

(OOC: Seeing as you people seem to enjoy little technicalities and what not.. I will be stooping to your level. Since no one has described the exact appearance and design of the streets we are on, I will take the liberty to do so in this following post.)

It all happened so quickly. Emiko was disemboweled, and her friend chopped clean in half. The weapon responsible for such extreme attacks, a scythe, continued on to strike Hisoka in the chest, cutting him and inflicting a minor wound. Bleh.

The two women hit the ground, both rendered unable to move. Hisoka stayed surprisingly calm for having just seen a good friend of his likely killed. Likely because of all the Marijuana he had smoked recently. He was chill, relaxed. This did not mean the Vizard was not angry, he was pissed. The man could control the anger though, and managed to think up a well thought out and complex plan of what to do; Kill the Captain, and Bozo. Ermm, the clown man.

Pushing off from the ground, Hisoka jumped back and landed roughly ten feet further back but was still on the same street. The Vizard held his Zanpaktou in front of him as he tried to elaborate on the previous plan. When, how, and where would he complete such a complicated plan? As he was thinking though, another man appeared behind the clown and the Captain. He told them to turn around, that he would not allow them to kill for no reason. The answer had struck the Vizard like a tornado hits a trailer park. When, how, and where; Now, just fuck them up, and here. As soon as the newly arrived man finished speaking, Hisoka would act at such a speed that the two opponents of his would have no time to react too, until it was nearly too late.

Hisoka swiped his hand across his face and vanished simultaneously. He left only the booming sound of Sonido, not Shunpo, behind. As he reappeared only eight or so feet in the air, above the Captain and clown, and then a few feet back towards Emiko and Ame. (He was not directly above his opponents, he was diagonally above them.) His reiatsu was now completely different. The spiritual pressure was much "heavier", and the signature changed completely. From that of a Shinigami, to that of a hybrid. There was also a notable rise in the pressure, but that was not important now. What was important was that the Vizard's left hand was outstretched and aimed directly down at the two responsible for the attack on his friend. Why was that important? In that hand was held an already charged purple cero. Firing it as soon as he appeared, he simultaneously spoke the words "Boom bitch," finishing as the purple blast of concentrated energy was already shooting down towards towards the street. Had anyone heard the speech, they would notice his voice was a mixture of two, his own and The Hisokian's. The way he was angled, he assured Emiko and Ame would not be effected by the blast, or the inevitable following explosion. However, it would like turn out to be lost hope. They would need a miracle healer very soon for any hope of living, sad... The cero crashed down into the ground between the Captain and the other adversary. There was an explosion as a result, and as the purple energy blew up it would consume the narrow street, width-wise. On one side of the road there were buildings, and the other side was identical. Who knew the constricted area of buildings on both sides would actually be a good thing?

Purple light shined bright from the cero, illuminating Hisoka's face and revealing his mask. Until the explosion and then there would only be red flames barely lighting the area, and the smoke would making visibility limited on top of that. Either way, the Captain and Clown would remain yet to see it, as the cero was fired the instant Hisoka reappeared with his mask donned. His sclera were black, and his irises a golden yellow color. "The enemy of my enemy..." Hisoka said to himself, glancing over at the main who had arrived on the scene, who was also safe from the cero. Stoned mumblings were random and odd, but he soon found himself focusing again on the smoke; The area of explosion. He waited to see the outcome of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Stein
Captain
Stein

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Stein could hear behind the annoying nagging words of another who had showed up to this place to fight with him and his clown buddy Bobo. The nagging fly man noises were sure to give away his attack and they did give away his initial attack upon his arrival. However as was the cero later to be described and avoided so too would be the mutliple attempted attacks of the newcomer. What a situation to be in eh? Stein thought to himself as his scythe remained in place and the bodies fell to the ground and the damage to the other who was the most powerful, raw wise, of the three.

The blade of the scythe didn't move much after the strike had finished and soon after the man, whom Stein had cut but not mortally wounded like the two women who had come as well, was cut he placed his hand on his face and instantly his reiatsu changed as he dissapeared leaving the boom that was trademark of the arrancar's speed technique sonido.

Stein felt but also saw by looking at his scythe's blade and not glancing anywhere else since the dissapearance of the now revealed to be ominously pressured vizard the vizard had risen. Stein being a captain and fairly fast himself instantly rose using his own technique of speed shunpo following the now powerful and easily followed spiritual pressure that he could feel from the being that was now shown to, yes indeed, be a vizard.

His shunpo allowed Stein to rise a good nine feet in the air and with a common skill Stein stood in the karakura town air as the cero went down to where his "ally" for the second remained. It was odd that so many buildings were cramped in here on either side of the street which would focus the vizard's blast down either side of the street and level many buildings as the power flew. Ironically the man trying to save the lives of the women was now destroying the lives of countless humans.

Another piece of irony was the avoidance of the simultaneous attack from the other man who had arrived. Stein had not originally realized the man was firing some condensed needle like things at him as Stein rose into the air. Stein could only hope that his friend the clown would dodge them as well and have more luck noticing them but missing the attack originally was not because Stein was not adept but only because he had seen the man who had shown up behind them as an annoying little fly that just made buzzing noises and tried to annoy those who were actually fighting. Nothing more than an annoying gnat that would soon be swatted and destroyed as it deserved.

As Stein rose from the ground physically so to did his inner reiryoku rise within a concentrated area. That area would be his left arm and more specifically his left hand. As he rose to nine feet in the air and before he had stopped to stare at the foolish vizard who had begun a battle with not only the one whom he was supposed to battle, the bount named Bobo, but Stein as well, Stein passed the vizard going up before the smoke arrived due to Stein's immense speed. He passed within a foot of the vizard who at the time was on his left and Stein cursed himself that his scythe was held in his right hand. However his left hand did what it did best in this state and that was focus his reiatsu and then send it forth in a great yet small burst as Stein flew with his left arm outstretched and his right arm holding his scythe in a defensive manner should he be attacked.

Finally Stein stopped his rising at nine feet in the air. Having avoided the attack from the man who had just recently showed up that reminding Stein of a buzzing fly and the man who had revealed himself to his true form and a vizard all by simply moving up into the air using the natural ability known as shunpo to his people the shinigaim. His division six haori hung proudly regardless to the fact that he has probably just killed two shinigami women who were still technically loyal. However they were meeting with the vizard who were the enemy of the soul society and that in and of itself was a reason to attack them should someone back in the SS ever find out which they would probably never do.

Now Stein waited standing above both of his enemies and his ally. At least, that is what they were at the moment, two enemies and a single ally. His sycthe was defensively positioned forward as his back was to a building which whose structural integrity was failing from the cero blast that was fired at the ground. Stein could tell by looking at the base of the building down below. So Stein began to speak and manifest the most powerful spell in the way of destruction that he was capable of manifesting. And manifest the spell he did. ""Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"." Stein aimed the powerful spell down at the narrow streets below and the newcomer to the field. By attacking the man revealed himself to be an enemy of both Stein and Bobo. So aiming and manifesting the attack of the Kido spell he had just used, towards the newcomer below Stein thought of how an escape was possible and then remembered his ally down below. His ally could seal off the top using his very useful flames. Behind the man was a building which would prevent his escape. The building was collapsing due to the massive blast that rocked the buildings around it and caused most of them to fall. While the blast on it's own did not damage the bodies of the near dead shinigami women nor the newcomer the aftershock of the falling buildings on the narrow streets would. The collapsing building directly within a few inches of the back of the man would prevent him from running backwards. While above was a possible escape route Stein was sure Mr. Bobo would realize this and put a stop to his upwards escape route. The smoke made it hard to see as well and it's not like Stein screamed the spell at him so chances are the guy didn't even know it was coming. The front would probably be blocked by Bobo himself and below would take too long for a guy who uses ice to get out. Oh it was a happy day that the man decided to show what powers he used in the beginning of the battle so that Stein could plan around them and exploit weaknesses.

His front was facing all other people on the area through a width spectrum instead of a length specturm. Looking down both sides of the street instead of standing on an end of the street. All were in his view standing here and his scythe was in front of him positioned defensively should someone decide to attack him.

He was ready.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Mr. Bobo looked at all that was going on. The Clown shook his head. "Things are boring. Let's spice things up a bit." He said. Mr. Bobo put his hands on the back of his clown suit and ripped the velcrow appart. He let it hit the ground. He was now wearing a battle suit. His two blades on the battle suit could be seen. He popped his neck. Mr. Bobo could move around freely now. He looked at the vaizard smiling. As soon as the vaizard put his mask on, Mr. Bobo grabbed Ringmaster and jumpped to the building on his back right. He did this in order to avoid the new guys attacks. Mr. Bobo was surprised because it seemed his lucky movement luckily got him and Ringmaster, who he was holding, out of the way of the incoming speedy cero from that tricky little bastard of a vaizard

Mr. Bobo looked at where he was going and pulled his free arm back. "MY VOICE GIVES ME SUPER STRENGTH!" He screamed as he punched through the window and was hanging on. He looked out the window. "Holy shit it does." He said serprised. He laughed a bit and Ringmaster was still being held on. "DAMNIT MR. BOBO LET GO!" He said. Mr. Bobo ignored. He looked at all that was around. A building behind the new guy. His back to a build. Mr. Bobo did not want him going back there. He never looked directly at the guy. Or really at the guy at all, mainly because Mr. Bobo was a proud man and didn't need too look at these annoying people that reminded him so much of flies. Mr. Bobo wanted to trap the flies, so Mr. Bobo shot fire at the buildings behind the new guy so he could not jump into the building. He set the hole place on fire by Ringmaster's power and Ringmaster helpped him as well on burning the Building. Ringmaster put his hand out to shoot fire in front of the new guy so he can't go forward or backwards.

Now that all that was done, Mr. Bobo threw himself in the air still holding onto Ringmaster and both of them pointed down to where the new guy was shooting fire at him making an arc. As Mr. Bobo was jumping he made sure to jump over the kido being made. "Look, I'm Spiderman!" He said as he was about to land into another window. Mr. Bobo put his leg out to the window. "FACLON KICK!" He said and gave it dramatic effect by having the power of Ringmaster's fire to have his leg covered by fire yet not harm him. The fire went away as soon as he kicked through the window.

Mr. Bobo put his hand out and opened his mouth. Ringmaster put both hands out and his mouth open. From Mr. Bobo and Ringmaster's hands and mouth shot fire to the new guy. Mr. Bobo did not even bother with the vaizard. He was more on the new guy. The Vaizard will come later for Mr. Bobo. Mr. Bobo looked at Rimgmaster. He looked back. They two did not turn there heads. They moved there eyes at eachother so they fire comming out of there mouths would not hit themselves. But with that look. The look that Mr. Bobo was giving let Ringmaster know this was an all or nothing fight. That if things go bad to blow everything up. The objective for the two was to kill the vaizard, the vaizard's friends, and the new guy. Even if it was the cost of there own lives. Mr. Bobo and Ringmaster laughed.

Man, To think that Mr. Bobo would really take these guys so seriously. They must be better then I thought. I can't let us fail. I WON'T! Ringmaster Thought to himself. These guys. I can't let myself just lose so easy. They have to work to win. Just like how i'm working for my meal. Mr. Bobo thought laughing to himself a bit more. They were going to win. There was no other way this fight will turn out. It was that Mr. Bobo, Ringmaster, and Stein walked out, or no one. That were the two things that they could pick. Mr. Bobo needed to win. He had more to do then just die.

Mr. Bobo was not going to roll over. He looked deep at where his opponent was. The end was comming. Mr. Bobo could feel it. With this last move they were doing. The last stand. The moment happening now was going to me the last for someone. If it be Mr. Bobo, Ringmaster, Stein, The vaizard, the vaizard's friends, the new guy. One of them or more will have there last moments of life at this spot. But Mr. Bobo was not going down with out a fight and it seems that the ones that him and Ringmaster were fighting were not going to go down so easy as well. Mr. Bobo liked that in a fight. No one wanting to give up. Not one person. Fighing until the end. That was how it was going to be. Someone was going to look back at this and laugh one day. Mr. Bobo just hopped that it was him and Ringmaster.
Back to top Go down
Agent 43

Agent 43

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:20 pm

He had his eyes set on the Captain type person. Who had, risen upwards. Aiming to his front right, he had released a stream of Knives at a building window, which it seemed that the clown was heading for. See, that clown was spending so much time putting on a show, like undressing. So that the gap between the actions of Naziko and this clown where quite spaced. He had fired his ice in that direction, and it would impale that laughing man, right in every part of his body, should that man not change course or find a way to block this Ice attacks. It would hit him if he did grab hold of the building. At this time however, his six arms had risen, and swung upward at where the captain would arrive surely. He aimed it randomly, and oh look he got lucky. As he had aimed a good nine feet upwards. He looked at where his arms swung, because he wanted to see if he had estimated the distance in which his opponent would go upward. So with his arms having crossed the sky, and shivs fleeting correctly. He let the pressure of his swing help with the jump that he had used all at the same exact moment as his look and his swing. (Big arms give a big lift?) Now, seeing as he had noticed that the Captain would arrive upwards. The arms crossing each other as his body sprinted upwards along with this Naziko pushed off the ground and went straight up, ascending higher in the sky. Moving upwards before that Clown would have, looked back outside of that window, if he even made it inside the building. Due to this, he would have arrived a good six feet below, at a good 130 degrees in angle. So that he was not in the way of the narrow streets below, and he was high enough, to be out of the range of any firy dome that might be made if the clown had gotten to complete his actions. The man above him would be stein, though he was not directly above him at all. Stein was at an angle and at least six feet away from him as he went upwards. However, thanks to being able to turn off and on his acute hearing, he was able to hear the opening lines of some sort of chant. Being as it was a random series of words, It would be about this time that this Captain type figure would attempt his chants arm placement. The way the palm was open, and due to the surge of yellow growing in his palm, it was apparent that it was Kido! He was talking slowly, that captain. So it gave Naziko enough time to close in the six feet range and only leave three inbetween him and the Captain now. He had raised his arm up, and brought down his claw, in only a second. Its all took really. The Captain would need to block. His claw would come down a full ten seconds before that Kido chant would be completed.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm

The Captain was the first to move and he rose into the air, passing by Hisoka and sending out a small burst reiatsu. Hisoka dodged by using his reiatsu to "air-step" and jump backwards. As the Captain raised up Hisoka noticed he was the Captain of none other than the sixth Division. His Haori was identical to the one Hisoka wore, which was odd. Days earlier Hisoka had seen a different replacement who was with, and seemed to associate with Izanagi. Odd. "I met another Sixth Division replacement recently.. Back when I had that reunion with Juicy, err-- Jushiro Kaizen and the 13th Captain. The was a bitch, and you are a traitor. Seems they'd be better off if they had kept me," The Vizard said simultaneously as he jumped back, and the Captain continued to rise up. The Captain finally hit the peak of his Shunpo, resting at about nine feet in the air.

The Captain made his first truly offensive attack towards either of the men, or tried to at least. He began to speak the incantation of a kido, and the clown was next inline to be impaled by the ice his seemed ally had fired. The clown was checked off as "dealt with" for the moment. The Vizard's ally acted quickly and closed in on the Captain as he spoke his incantation. Hisoka acted quickly and "boomed" off in another Sonido. Due to his speed that was superior to most on his level, he arrived from his Sonido in unison with the other man. The other man was in front of Stein, claw raised in the sky. Hisoka was behind him, his Zanpaktou held up as well. His eyes seemingly glowed bright with reiatsu beneath his mask, and his hybrid reiatsu filled the area. All this happened instantly, no time wasted at all, no pauses. Simultaneous to the other man swiping his claw, Hisoka brought down his Zanpaktou towards the right shoulder of the man, his sword wielding arm. The Vizard stood just short of three and a half feet from the back of the man, 43 inches being the total length of his Zanpaktou. The tip and just a short part of the length of the Katana would be the one to slash the shoulder of the Sixth Division traitor, should he not dodge. The distance was specifically planned out like this by Hisoka, to keep his sword from continuing on and hitting the man helping him if the Captain dodged.

Back to top Go down
Agent 43

Agent 43

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 am

(Me and Hisoka are leaving this topic. No one dies. No one fights. From this point on. That is the end. I have thought long and hard. To many Absenses, and therefore this battle is over. Especially with my absense coming tomorrow.)

The ice hit Stein, causing his entire body to systematically breakdown. Causing his systems to cease functioning as the freezing process commenced. It was unholy, but it wouldnt last long. As the skin of Stein became brittle, and flakey the mighty ice talons of Kaku no Fuyu came a raining down making his skin uberly fragile, this action, was followed up, by an intense pushing on the claws strike, that sent the Captain flying outward, repeled him so far away, that he vanished over the horizan. Sparing his life for now. Quickly, the Zanpoktou jetted away from the area, like a beast blinded in rage. He had went down to help the females, and he quickly used his ice to put one of the females bodies back together. Like a sort of adhesive. He had effectively sealed off Ames bleeding, and even froze her to such levels that she would be preserved. Ceasing the death process, and leaving her in a sort of Cyrostasis. She was spared deaths embrace, as he kept her over his shoulder, like a massive block of ice. He did the same for the Other female, who he had frozen and thrown over his other arm. His claws hanged to his side as the massive male, like dragon horse breathed inward, and exhaled. It Seemed that Bount had left, or something of that sort. As his ice needles missed the man. He looked up at the Vaizard. Waiting. The Vaizards blade was going to claim another part of this mans life. The blade would have made contact with his arm.

:Steins arm Maimed.:

Last edited by Naziko Fuuma on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate

Maria Fate

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 am

[[OOC: Stein has an absence as well. Sorry for the delay, he is visiting a friend who had passed away and departed two days ago.

So your post is voided. And this will be held off until the two come back.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. Empty

Back to top Go down

Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next