Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Narutobutton Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot 72520171
Co-Admins
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Capturemra Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot 42935006 Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Capturexo Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Captdurexo
Moderators
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot 52464119 Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Captureio Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Capturetq Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Capturexoh Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot 14238274 Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Captureio
GFX Moderators
Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Capturexow

Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Empty
PostSubject: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:26 pm

As Sai sat in the sun of this rocky area he wondered what could possibly happen today. He looked directly next to on his right and saw his shadow and all this did was make the man smirk. As he sat and waited for his opponent Takashi. Sai looked to his left and saw his to blades standing on a rock. One blade bigger then the other of course and Sai just smiled once more. The man sat up and looked at the blazing hot sun, being in the human world was rather a drag and Sai wanted to leave as fast as possible. He stood up and put his zanpatou on his waist. His short blade Seishi on his left and his long blade Ken on his right. Now ready for the battle Sai stood tall showing his shadow and his glowing silver hair and those damn purple-pinkish eyes of his that made everyone hate him and if not that fear him.

Sai sat and spoke to himself, "This Takashi fellow must be very stupid if he thinks he can take this long without me getting angry, I am here to kill his ass and he stands me up? Rather rude one might say but still none the less he will die a horrible death even if he is a fellow shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 pm

The sound of the wind blowing could be heard from a top of the rock Takashi was on. Takashi viewed the surroundings, nothing important to notice in these rocky areas, no human interaction to get harmed, this spot would be perfect for a battle situation. As Takashi viewed the surrounding, he noticed a shadow, following that shadow to a man with glowing silver hair standing up with a sword attached to his waist. Takashi reached into his pocket and pulled out a photograph of a man with the same hair as the one on the ground before him. "So this is Sai Saici Miyagi, the target for today? He doesn't look like he will be much trouble for me or anyone for that matter of fact, I wonder why I was sent on this mission instead of someone of a lower rank," Takashi said a little loudly so that Sai could hear him. Takashi shunpo down to the area that Sai was at, about 20 meters away from Sai to avoid any sudden attacks he may have not noticed. Takashi faced Sai, with one hand on his zanpaktou, prepared for anything that may come at his direction.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:18 pm

As Sai looked on it was about 3 hours later and his opponent still hasn't showed up. Sai was beginning to get aggravated and wanted to do something. He began to speak under his breath "Show me the light and bring me the devastation Seishi No Ken" As Sai said those words his swords began to change. Their colors were different and their look was different, Sai finally began to care and now for his grand performance he would press the buttons under the swords and he would shoot once from each firing off a kido. From the looks of it the kido was hado #33 and it broke 2 rocks. Leaving 1 rock up high, now Sai would click the buttons on the bottom of the gun type blades turning them back into blades. Sai would then sit on a nearby rock waiting for his opponent Takashi.

20 minutes later.

As Sai sat on the rock he noticed Takashi actually showing up on a nearby rock and listened to his disrespectful words. Sai smiled as Takashi used his shunpo to appear about 20 meters infront of Sai. Holding Ken in his left hand Sai would say the following words "Ken No Destruction." As Sai said those words he put Ken into the ground and a slightly visible shadow would began to slither over to Takashi. If the shadows connected an explosion from Takashis shadow would happen, this explosion was rather in the center of small and large medium one would say the explosion would hurt Takashi kinda hard and would render him useless for 1 post. If this move actually worked Takashi would be a sitting duck.

OOC:STUNNED TAKASHI V.V

Back to top Go down
Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Takashi heard Sai say something, then stuck his zanpaktou into the ground. As Takashi examined what was about to unfold, Takashi noticed that Sai shadow wasn't exactly normal. It seem that Sai shadow was stretching out towards Takashi, to do what Takashi didn't know but it probably wasn't a good idea to let the on-coming shadow touch him. Takashi jumps into the air and held out his hand as a small purplish rod began to appear, " Hyapporankan (One hundred Step Rod" Takashi announced as he threw the small purplish rod at Sai, which then separated into 100 large rods coming directly at Sai.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:51 pm

As Sai watched the smart Takashi see the shadows coming the man jumped into the air. Sai analyzed Takashis height and realized it was only a small 10 feet off the ground. Sai smiled as Ken still in the ground connected to Takashis shadow which was still on the ground but barely visible. Sai said "DESTRUCT" as an explosion hit Takashi about the size of 2 cherry bombs began to off. Sai would smile as Takashi fell to the ground due to the explosion left for dead. Smiling and walking away Sai crowning him self the victor laughs at the man known as Takashi Akira the newly found fool. Sai picked Ken out of the ground and jumped away out of the fight.

OOC: You never gave a height to which you jumped nor did you realize your shadow can still be seen while your in the sky. And excuse the short post.
Back to top Go down
Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:00 pm

OOC: Since we are 20 meters apart, Im going to say No you. From where I am and from where you are, if you used Ken destruction and I did nothing but just stand their, then the shadow would barely reach me (As your range of shadow is only 20 meters and we are 20 meters apart making it possible to hit me). But since I jump, this would cause my shadow to stretch further back making it longer then 20 meter for you to reach. Since neither have said where the sun location is, I will be using the location to placed where it will stretch my shadow further back. Unless I misunderstood your Ken Destruction technique, I think I avoided it. Also since I believe I avoided it, that means my One hundred Step Rod would hit you. Thats right I'm been a bitch and using distance <_<.

IC: Sai shadow stopped inches before Takashi shadow thanks to Takashi jump he did earlier. Unfortunately for Sai this was not good news, as Takashi One hundred Step Rod would be a direct hit on him. The rods began to pierce at Sai body, hitting him in all ways possible. Takashi would have liked to watch the rods pierce Sai arms, legs, and other mentionable parts, but the sun was getting in his eyes. But should he really be complaining about the sun? After all having the sun in front of him was the sole reason he avoided Sai Ken Destruction technique. As Takashi was about to land back on the ground, Takashi pulled out his zanpaktou, stuck it in the ground and used it to move 5 meters further back from Sai, just in case Sai had any mischievous tricks up his sleeves, but Takashi didn't think so. Takashi looked forward at his opponent, seeing rods piercing his arms and legs Takashi knew this would be over soon. Takashi raised his hands and prepared for the final attack, " "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" Shakkahō (赤火砲, Red Fire Cannon)," A red fire ball shot out of Takashi hand and was sent directly into Sai head, hopefully ending this battle once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:58 pm

As Sai watched the rods pierce his skin on the edge of his body parts and fly out of his body he began to bleed from his arms and legs and in this he felt a sharp pain in his left leg. Sai kneeled down and began to click the bottom of Ken and Seishi as he did this they turn into guns as Sai began to make some slow buy swift movements as this happened Sai used both of his guns to shoot a strong kido it looked as if it was hado 33 Sōkatsui as each gun shot 3 of this kido large blue lights began to shoot out they appeared to be fire which spread from the ranges of 10 feet in width with a height of 20 feet each and they spanned a near 43 meters not to mention they were fired side by side so they had a grand total width of 60 feet . As Sai watched all 6 of these giant blue spiritual blast fire off at his enemy Takashi he clicked his guns bottom parts as they turned back to swords. Sai smirked as he tapped himself with Seishi and his cuts began to heal his flesh wounds from the rods. And with Ken Sai swung the blade twice sending 2 dark purple waves of energy towards Takashi as these blast met the kido from the gun they began to turn purple and grow 6 more feet each, now 6 purple giant blast of reiatsu was coming straight for Takashi and Sai began to run behind them getting in about 30 meters in behind the blast Blake got ready for an attack. Sai watched 1 of his giant blue blast hit the red ball of kidou but it was small and Sais 6 blast would eat it as if it where food.
Back to top Go down
Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:50 pm

OOC: Blah blah D:.

IC: Takashi began to run backwards to avoid the 6 blast coming at him. Takashi knew that the wight of the 6 blast combine was too much for him to avoid, but maybe Takashi would be able to get out of the 20 feet height. Takashi was been covered as the 6 kido blast approached him, so Takashi had no choice but to try a different tactic that would cause harm to him, but hopefully avoid him of anything serious that would kill him as taking Sai attack would. " Kido Spell #4 Byakurai!" Takashi yelled out as he turned back around facing the 6 blast and pointed his fingers to the ground before him. A blast of blue lightning came out of Takashi hands hitting the ground before him sending debris everywhere, causing Takashi to fly further back then the blast could hit him (meaning yes I moved about 30 feet away). Takashi rolled on the ground having debris covering him, blood dripping down down from his face due to the debris from his own Kido Spell and Sai 6 kido spell number 33. Takashi stretched his neck and arms out after rolling around in the dirt, "Eh, that wasn't very nice now was it Sai?" Takashi held his zanpaktou out pointing directly at Sai, "I guess I have no choice but to repay you of what you did to me, would be much easier if I had my zanpaktou release, but oh well." Takashi shunpo above and behind Sai, so they are facing back to back to each other, and then swung his zanpaktou from the right side that would slice at Sai left arm.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 pm

As Sai watched Takashi slither his way out of the attack he smiled. He knew that Takashi was a tough cookie and knew he had to be taken care of. As Sai was about to move forward he stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed Takashi appear above and behind him and came down and ready to attack Sai's left arm. Sai began to get angry as he smiled and began to speak "Bakudo #8 Seki " as Sai said this a small little blue ball appeared on the outside of his left arm which was now standing backside toward the blade. As the blade bounced back at the recoil of hitting the force field like thing Sai turned around and looked into the face of Takashi "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy. Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep. Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud. Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness.Hado #90 black coffin" is what Sai would say so fast that Takashi probably wouldn't make out the words. A purple cage like figure appeared around Takashi as Sai said "good night"
Back to top Go down
Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:17 am

Takashi was frozen for just a moment as Sai began his incarnation of Hado #90 Black coffin. Takashi knew this spell very well, and it would be a shame for Takashi to fall victim of such an ugly kido spell. Regaining control of his body, Takashi held to fingers and pointed them at Sai "Sai (塞, Restrain) ". Takashi could begin to see the outline of the black coffin beginning to form, and hoped for dear god that it was too late. If Takashi Sai could take in effect before the coffin can fully form, then he still had a chance at victory, if not well then Takashi knew he was screwed. Rather it worked or not, Takashi didn't want to leave his opponent unscratched from this fight, so Takashi gripped his zanpaktou and once agained tried to slash at Sai, this time cutting from his left shoulder across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:36 pm

As Sai watched Takashi use a simply bakudo technique he figured this was his end but he was clearly wrong. Takashi was going to finish him off with a rear naked slash. Sai had a brief flashback of his fallen comrade Blake and wondered if he went out in the blaze of glory, Sai began to shed tears as he had 1 last attempt. As Takashi swung down with his blade Sai would fall back breaking the kido and now Sai would be directly behind his opponent Takashi. Sai would give a violent smirk as he began to speak "Im letting you off with a warning. Hado #58 Tenran" as Sai said that a widening tornado-like blast is fired towards Takashi hopefulling hitting him in the back.

OOC:short post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot   Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot Empty

Back to top Go down

Sai Saici Miyagi Dragon Gundam vs Takashi the pink haired faggot
Page 1 of 1