Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum A faithful encounter - Page 2 Narutobutton A faithful encounter - Page 2 Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
A faithful encounter - Page 2 72520171
Co-Admins
A faithful encounter - Page 2 Capturemra A faithful encounter - Page 2 42935006 A faithful encounter - Page 2 Capturexo A faithful encounter - Page 2 Captdurexo
Moderators
A faithful encounter - Page 2 52464119 A faithful encounter - Page 2 Captureio A faithful encounter - Page 2 Capturetq A faithful encounter - Page 2 Capturexoh A faithful encounter - Page 2 14238274 A faithful encounter - Page 2 Captureio
GFX Moderators
A faithful encounter - Page 2 Capturexow

A faithful encounter

Go down 
+2
Aurora
Lucian Sainoji
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

A faithful encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Aurora stared at the two apposing enemies. Her eyes shifting in-between them both as light snarl was left out mimicked by her large wolf. Her hands slowly running through the wolves fur her hand traveling through the flames as if they weren't there. Oh look at this two mean people picking on a defenless girl how rude. All i wanted was a little time to play with my prey but this seems like it must be solved first....hmm Urufu. The wolf remained silent just snarling at two. Suddenly the shinigami attacked Shunpoing many times nothing she hadn't seen before as he appeared behind her as she pushed herself off Urufu moving forward dodging the blade as she felt a great push sliding both her and the wolf across the ground. Urufu quickly refocused on the human as he fired a fire ball for each arrow burning them before they could reach them as the fire continued off into the distance setting much of the park on fire. His flames flared to max height as his fire spread around him smoke started to appear making the battle field harder to see.

Urufu then quickly fired another fireball at the ground making the smoke cover both Urufu and Aurora. The wolf then fired another 2 small fireballs flying at great speed at the shinigami as he charged running full speed at the human fire waves of fire shooting out of his mouth in her direction as she leaped through them swinging his massive paw. .

Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Lucian tried to move his body once again. He did his best to move anything at all, but he was still to hurt to even try to move his legs, let alone his arms or body. He was so useless right now. All he could do was watch, as Aurora would lay waste to the Shinigami, and perhaps someone else, as he still couldn't tell who was with him. He still had his sword in his right hand, but it was back in its sealed state. Even if it was in its released state, he couldn't use it on anyone, because the heat had vaporized all the water, and the dry air stopped all the cold air in the from flowing into his sword. What could he do, if he was damaged and his powers were useless?
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kokku

Tetsu Kokku

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 pm

"Man, this is such a pain!" Tetsu Kokku said to himself, watching as Aurora and her "pet" began to lob fireballs at just about everything that seemed to move. He leaped high into the air and over Aurora and the "pet". Looking down at the battle field from the sky he sees fire everywhere and feels the heat from it as well, he notices the shinigami just laying there, now without the strange girl sitting on top of him, while noticing all this he thinks to himself, "Damn I hate the heat. I gotta get that shinigami away from all this before he gets burned worse than what he already is, I haven't seen him move at all so I wonder if he is even alive... Damn it all..." And landed somewhat between Aurora and the shinigami, his body facing to the side for a bit of a larger range in vision. He pulled up his hand again but this time facing the shinigami, and pushed at him trying to get him as far from the battle as he could without causing him to run into anything or come into anymore harm.

Tetsu Kokku then turned his body toward the others and watched Aurora as she regained her balance from being pushed and as the "pet" seems to have a little to much fun spitting fire. Though he only stands and watches for a second, he feels a breeze come through in this short time, but coming toward him from the direction of the fire, pulling some of the heat from it into him and thinks to himself "This fire is really startin' to piss me off!" He then shunpoed off to the side, now standing to the right of Aurora, but about 15-20 meters away from her, he pointed his sword straight at her and his eyes widened for a split second as he began using his ability to pull her toward him, and did so with much of his power to get her there quickly. His eyes opened slightly more and he began to grin as he found himself getting slightly excited.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:52 am

ooc:hit on Aurora, her post is too vague. How many arrows are you talking about and what not? even if they hit my arrows, your flames are about 600 celsius, that's about the heat of a cigarette and a 1000 celsius is a candle flame. my targets are your movement nerves of your legs, you will be unable to move your legs from your hip down. Your doll will also be hit and two more arrows into your lungs. Why were they not diverted? Your fire balls vary in size and you have not stated how big they are nor do they hold any concussive ability. Note this is not a kill shot but her doll dies.

IC: The two arrows first shot Aurora in both her femorals. Their hits were confirmed by a low thud and a cry of pain as the girl was rendered immobile of her lowr body. She would still be able to twist her hips but all movements down towards her legs would not be delivered. Her doll, as Shinako saw to be the source of fire, fired flames at shinako. As fast as they had come shinako had dodged them by merely using flicker twice as she moved untop a slide. The wolf would have done more to harm shinako but he had been foolish about her spiritual arrows. The first arrow pierced the cranium making it yelp, the second arrow late to hit, pegged itself deep in its right hind leg. Shinako had clearly warned the lady but she had chosed not to listen but rather attack. Her last two arrows sailed across the sky, un-interrupted by anything other than Shinako's intent.

Blood would fill Aurora's lungs as the final arrows pierced both her left and right lungs. She collapsed to the floor as her legs had no means of balancing her. Shinako pierced her hair bun with an arrow as she kept it their for future use. Another she summoned from the ground and placed it in her mouth as she bit it horizontally on the shaft. " Shinigami, go check your friend!" she mumbled through her mouth. She needed to get rid of that flaming wolf. It had dropped and skidded on the floor after it had recieved a shot through the skull. but Shinako would make sure. Her Spear was loaded onto the bow. Twang! Thud! silence. Shinako removed the blood stained spear from the heart of the lifeless body of the flaming canine.

" what a scary lady... What is she?" By now Aurora's mouth would be filled with blood as she found it hard to breathe or talk. Shinako shivered, taking down hollows was easy, but taking down something that looked so human.... it gave her a nasty feeling. she considered ending her life but no. " fuu " she resealed her remaining 22 arrows and bow but keeping her spear ready in her right hand just incase. "umm..." Shinako looked at the two shinigami male before.... running away.

exit>>

ooc: edit hits on Aurora are void. My dodges I'll still keep. thread exit

Last edited by Shinako on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:37 pm

[Topic frozen and under inspection.]
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Staff ruling. Shinako will have to repost. While she never stated any concussive force or all that jazz, she did state your arrows were burned, and that the fire was big enough to burn down a forest. Most you could do is toss some ashy sticks in her direction. Vaugeness doesn't mean you can do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Aurora watched as the human quickly dodged the attacks and fled the scene after remarking on how weird she was. Aurora thought about it while she prepared to face the other Shinigami. She never knew what she was or really if anyone else was like her, but she couldn't worry about that now. She staired at the Shinigami as suddenly she felt a strong pull pulling her tward the shinigami. She held out her hand gripping the air to keep her balance as seh was quickly dragged toward the shinigami. Displeased by this she screamed at her doll. Urufu go fetch me a weapon

Urufu quickly turned away from the human as he turned toward the shinigami launching a small barrage of 4 small fireballs quickly flying toward him as the wolf took of toward Lucians body wrapping its mouth around the zanpactou and quickly charging at the other shinigami with it.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kokku

Tetsu Kokku

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 pm

After he heard the girl scream for her "pet" and watched as fireballs were suddenly cast towards him, Tetsu Kokku instantly stopped pulling Aurora towards him and shouted Buryokuu Awa! At this, he placed his left and right hand in front him, his right hand still grasped his blade but he opened up his hand and held the sword up with his thumb and focused his energy into his technique. A barrier appeared around him and he held it up until the fireballs hit and dissipated, Tetsu then dropped the shield and shunpoed away, headed towards Aurora's "pet" and reappeared with a loud clang as his blade met with the blade in it's mouth. "Dumbass dog! Learn your place!" Upon saying these words, Tetsu then jumped above her "pet" and using his ability, pushed straight down as hard he could on it's back, followed by him dropping down, grasping the sword in both hands and pointed it downwards straight at the back of the wolf, putting all his weight into his attack. He then jumped up and away from Aurora's "pet" landing about 10 meters away, while now focusing and watching both Aurora and the wolf, to see what their next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Lucian couldn't believe that Urufu just stole his prized weapon. It made him more angry than anything else. He slowly began to get up now. He was still in pain, but he shook it off. He wasn't going to let Urufu take his sword and use it for his own use. He pointed his index finger. He began to say a chant for a kidou; not that he was particularly that good at most kidou, but he had no problem with this one in anyway, in fact, it suited him quite well. At once, if Aurora and Tetsu looked closely they would see sparks of electricity soon starting to gather around Lucian's index finger.The build of energy would start to grow and grow... becoming compressed, so that when it was released, the blast would be concentrated on one area; which was all that was needed, as lightning was powerful enough as it was without needing to hit a target at full force. He quickly turned to Aurora and pointed it straight at her. She was sorta defenseless without Urufu at her side, and more importantly, her fire couldn't stop lightning. With that he cried out and unleashed his kidou with what little reiatsu he had left.

"Hadou No. 4! Byakurai!!!"

A stream of lightning headed straight toward Aurora now. He hoped it would be enough, for Aurora to stand down; in truth, he didn't want to kill her... because for some reason, he sensed something... she wasn't evil like the Hollows. She was just... lonely, like him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:38 pm

The large wolf glared at the other shinigami, pale white eyes staring into his him no emotion at all on his face. A low humming growl shook the air as a bit of saliva hit the ground bursting into flames as it hit. He watched the fire flicker into the force field as it vanished as he dug his claws into the ground stopping instantly as he prepared himself to once again pounce. His eyes stared at the shinigami as he quickly saw him come attacking the blade in his mouth as he parried it without much problem. The young boy spoke to him as he muttered back past the sword handle in his moth. This coming from my prey, u sure will change your mind soon. Tiered of such an ackward object in his mouth he spit out out toward Aurora as he noticed the shinigami appeared above him attempting to attack as he tried to jump out of the way being pushed into the ground as his paws sunk in. He only managed to turn his body just enough that the blade made a small cut on his side, nothing to serious although his flames would cause light burns on Kokku from attack above . By this point he was quite tiered of the battle and very hungry he growled as he shot a fire ball in the air as it flew high into the air splitting off raining down upon the poor shinigami.

Aurora quickly dashed grabbing the zanpactou in the air as she turned seeing her defeated buddy laying on the ground ready to attack her. Her eyes lit up as lightning was fired at her. She quickly side stepped as she brought up the zan protecting her from any side attack. She then quickly turned toward teh shinigami as she charged him dragging the zanpactou along the ground brought it up slicing at him.

Aurora quickly grabbed the sword
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kokku

Tetsu Kokku

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Tetsu's blade had been stuck in the ground a bit from the drop, the dog still beside him, he pulled out of the ground with a swing towards the hound of fire, he then jumped backwards away from the dog. He then felt bits of flame falling from above, burning his shoulders and back, the second of feeling this he shunpoed away, just outside of where the flame was falling. The burns from the fire falling from the air weren't so much to cause to much harm, but it was now that he noticed the slight pain in his arm. The dog is on fire, and from the drop attack the fire burned Tetsu's arm, now with a burned hole in the arm of the uniform, a light amount of blood begins to run down from the burn. He quickly rips off the rest of his sleeve and ties it around his burn while saying, "Damn... I can't believe I let that happen." He then noticed the odd girl dashing towards the other shinigami, Tetsu's first reaction to seeing this was to shunpo in front of the shinigami and block her attack with his own sword, parrying while bringing both their swords down to their sides, his on top of the other.

He then looked into the eyes of Aurora, and widened them, his intentions to push the girl away from the two shinigami. Still battle ready, he slightly cocked his head and asked the other shinigami, "Are you alright? What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Lucian kneel down once more. He couldn't muster up any more energy to fight... He was so out if it right now. He did his best to even stay on one knee... but he was already starting to succumb to pushing himself beyond his limit. He turned to Tetsu and coughed and then spoke to him.

"At this point... I would rather say that i'm as good as I look right now. There's no need for you to die with me either... Just go! You can still get out of this alive. My life will be in vain... if you don't get out of here right now. Just go and get help... But don't stay here and die with me!"

Lucian quickly gazed at Aurora and slowly began to rise. He had no clue where the will power was coming from. But he wasn't going to stay down... or die without fighting and taking down at least one person with him.

"If you want to eat me... then come on. But I rather die with my head held high... so give me back my sword. I'm not gonna run. So give me your best shot Aurora... Because i'm gonna make sure... that I at least take you down with me."
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Aurora stared at the man as he once again rose. Aurora was far bored of this situation and had even lost her appetite. Although she was not about to lose her prey. She got pushed back as Urufu quickly made it to the scean. His flames flared at max height as an enormous amount of fire spewed out of his mouth aimed at Koku. The flames would spread causing smoke making it impossible to see. As well as the continuous stream of fire the wolf lets out.

Through the smoke she quickly moved to Lucian as she turned the blade in her hand so that the dull in would hit Lucian just in the stomach as she would attempt to grab him and take him with her.

------------------>gone

Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kokku

Tetsu Kokku

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 am

Out of no where Tetsu saw a large burst of fire coming straight for him and Lucian, he quickly jumped to the side, away from the intense flames, but didn't until turning back around, that Aurora had went after Lucian. Between the flames, the smoke, and the speed Aurora had put out, everything went in a blur, or perhaps it was merely the heat getting to Tetsu's head that made everything to be going in a blur. All he knew was, Aurora went for Lucian, and then made for an escape, and he was powerless to help the other shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:43 am

Lucian wasn't expecting such a blow to the stomach. It didn't take long before he was ko'd. He was so tired... as well as beaten up. It was only natural, that at this point, his body needed to shut down... with all the stress and pain that it needed to recover from. Though now he was at the mercy of Aurora... He wasn't sure what she would do to him... but somehow, in his mind, he felt that he wasn't going to die. She had many opportunities to kill him, but she didn't. He wasn't sure what to expect now... he was just dreaming as he was carried by Aurora's pet Urufu.

(Kidnapped exit!)
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kokku

Tetsu Kokku

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 am

Tetsu waited as all the smoke cleared, now it was quiet. All he could hear was the bit of fire that was burning out crackling in the distance from Aurora's "pet". He released his shikai and sheathed his sword, as the last bit of smoke faded away and he could now very clearly see. Lucian was gone, Aurora was gone, she must have kidnapped him. Thoughts of his past arose again and the guilt of killing his own kind came back up. He began question himself, "Am I only capable of killing other shinigami? Can I not even save them to TRY and repent for what I've done?" His head dropped as he walked away in depression, holding his burned arm, off to whatever life brings him next.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A faithful encounter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: World Of The Living :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Town Park-
Jump to: