Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
My app  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
My app  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
My app  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
My app  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
My app  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
My app  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
My app  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
My app  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
My app  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum My app  Narutobutton My app  Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
My app  72520171
Co-Admins
My app  Capturemra My app  42935006 My app  Capturexo My app  Captdurexo
Moderators
My app  52464119 My app  Captureio My app  Capturetq My app  Capturexoh My app  14238274 My app  Captureio
GFX Moderators
My app  Capturexow

My app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My app  Empty
PostSubject: My app    My app  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:25 am

Quincy

[ Yes, I am sure I got the right template. ]

Name: Narumi, Shogo
Nickname(s): Naru-Naru
Visual Age: 16

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 6 foot 2
Weight: Average

Body Frame: Medium, I guess
Blood Type: AB
Sound of Voice: Normal, manly, and not high-pitched
Appearance: The young Quincy considers his race to be totally gay, and tries to dress un-gay. He wears a black shirt, black pants, and pure black Nike shoes. Plus a nike baseball cap. Having a scar above his right eye, he has his black hair cover it. Then he has pure black eyes. He is a bit muscular, but just alright. Has a tattoo on his right arm saying " I did yo mama" and really does not strike other people as a quincy.
Introvert/Extrovert: Extrovert
Hobbies: Shogo has the habit to fight with people if they say his race is gay. Even though he believes it himself, he believes that only Quincy are allowed to call there race gay. The man also has the habit to despise his own race and somehow end up killing his own comrades once every pissed off day.
Likes and Dislikes:

Likes-
Women
Hawt Women
Cheeseburgers
Food
Evil people

Dislikes-
Vegetables
Chirpy People
Happy People

Personality: You might consider Narumi to be a psychopath, well.. You won't be totally wrong. He normally tries to act like he doesn't know anything and makes nicknames for people and doesn't really seem strong at all. That would be exactly wrong. Always putting on a show. The ultimate actor really. His true personality is a sadistic person who wishes death for all those who thinks his race is gay. Not to mention he has a very short temper when ti comes to his own kind. A leader wouldn't really sit well with young Shogo.

With his strange behavior, he really can't work with anyone. So, he chooses to go on the road alone. With a wish that he would be left alone.. This has worked out quite well for him, but really. Though he may a cocky snide bastards. He is actually very modest. Doesn't like to think of himself as strong, but the exact opposite.

In his eyes, his race is completely useless. A bunch of gay people standing around running away from hollows and hiding from Shinigami. Such weaklings they are. So, he chooses not to associate himself with Quincy affairs and instead goes doing reckless stuff like hunting hollows and flaunting his abilities to the shinigami. IT isn't like he thinks he can take them on or that he is arrogant enough to think he can stand agains the entire Soul Society. It's that he doesn't care anymore.

Tired of hiding around doing nothing. Unlike his comrades who so desperately hide within the shadows and only use there abilities for there personal welfare. That would be true for Shogo in a way. Since he does the same, but at least it isn't because he is afraid of being discovered by the shinigami.

Defining Characteristics: Hates his own kind?
Specialties: Looking awesome.
Fighting type:

Ranged Combatant: These types of fighters mostly occur among Quincy and Kidou corps for their ability to fight ranged. This fighting style includes cero, kidou that involved throwing or beams that go a long way, arrows, guns, etc.

Advantages:

The advantages of this style, are that long range fighters are well versed when it comes to using long range techniques. Compared to close combat fighters, their long range abilities has more power behind it. Not to mention
their ability to employ various attacks and tactics over multiple ranges. Warriors of this style are able to use Kido spells from level 1-90. Ceros will be more effective over long range too, and other similar techniques. They're expected to have great endurance, however their durability and Speed based techniques are at the average level. What this means is that if your a Fraccion, your Sonido speed, may not be as quick as a close range fighter.

Drawbacks: Those that chose this fighting style, tends to be at a disadvantage at close range. As they are not able to maximize their abilities to the fullest. It will however be a mistake to think, that they are totally defenseless at close range. Stamina, durability are average at best for their rank.

History/Background: The young Shogo was born on November Seven. You might consider his childhood to be rather normal. Having a good old happy family, but in the movies, that happy family gets separated or the parents are killed by some evil creature. Well, that didn't happen technically. They weren't lying idle by the fire place when robbers busted in and killed them. No, that would be far too predictable. Instead, the child was sent to train his powers. Urgh, yet another predictable thing. The child called Shogo despised these powers. For the so called teachers told them to use there powers only to protect themselves or there family.

What a waste of abilities. Even though there ability wasn't much, it could still be used to kill tons of hollows. The hollows.. They were beast, but they weren't afraid of being discovered by shinigami. Well, they technically were, but not as timid as the Quincy race. The powers which each generation was put to waste. None ever used them for evil or good means. Though the evil means intrigued Narumi a bit more he had to admit.

Hmm, evil means. After learning his abilities properly, his family lost contact with him. They tried calling him, but he just really hated that his parents and family had amazing powers, but were scared of using it. Bastards they were. At the age of fifteen, he went on and on flaunting his powers to the worthless shinigami and hollows. In the end, his family threatened to do many things. None came to pass, but one thing eventually did.

They casted him out of the family. Can you believe that? The only cool Quincy.. Cast out from the family. Well, it wasn't that he was angry or anything, in fact, he wished they had done so earlier, but he just didn't think they actually had the guts to do so. After a couple more years, he kept on fighting and fighting. So it goes on.
Role-play Sample: From another site.

Holy shit! What the hell was Hunter thinking? Crazy as bastard sealing this motherfucking bijuu in himself. Rather selfish or selfless. Maybe neither? Maybe it was half greed and half to save his beloved village? Oh, this is just some messed up shit. Anyways, this bastard called Hunter walks through the streets of his great village. His hands in his pant's pockets. The sun stayed home sick. Aww, what a sad life it lived. Hmm, was it alive? Maybe it was just a lifeless thing. Wait a second, what is he doing thinking about shit like that?

All he knew and needed to know was that it was a bitch and he had to avoid it. After years of experience, he had learned the great art of avoiding annoying girls. I mean, why did they have to hunt him down even though he just slept with 'em a couple of times and never met with them again? Seriously, give a guy a break. Smiling to the people who gave him food, he wondered what to do.

Humming a happy tune which turned somehow into a dark one in a moment. Then, he noticed tons of girls were running after behind him. Quickly, he disappeared in a puff of smoke. SHIT! Where the hell did he go? Well, the crafty bastard arrived on a roof top. Though he had to climb a couple of stories before. Since this shit ass building was tall and high. Pulling his fingers, but not to fart or anything, he made cracking noises.

Perhaps that was the noise of the man's noise breaking. Huh? What man? Hunter had arrived on the rooftop, but there was someone there already. Damn it, just his luck. The teen quickly kicked the man in the groin and now stood submissively with his right foot on top of the man's noise. Each second pressing his weight down on it and the bone broke and blood gushed from it.

Haha, this was funny as hell. Really funny. Not to mention enjoyable. Come on! Jeez, this was fun. Who would have the guts to say this wasn't? That was just flat out idiocy if you ask me. Anyways, the teenager planned on training the second stage of this beast on this very rooftop. Releasing his foothold on the man's nose, he bent down and threw the man of the roof. Whistling as the man came falling down unto the ground and made a large exploding noise as the man fell splat unto the hard ground..

That wasn't a surprise since they were twenty feet high. Technically, it was the building. Truly, the man was at fault since he just had to be there. Sighing a bit, he thought hard on doing this. Going through his mind, he thought about a life death situation. No, he was in a life and death situation.. In his mind at least. He was about to get hit by a lot of fireballs from a damn Uchiha.

The Senju, even though he was handsome, it happened all too fast. In a moment, Hunter found himself with his eyes looking weird and he seemed more muscular. His chakra felt like it was doubled. Damn, this was mighty fine. Whistling as he shut out the image, he went back into normal form. This time, he tried doing it again.. COME ON! DO IT! DO IT! By the way, it's not the do it as in sex, but as the super activate or what do you call it thing.

Finally, after two hours of trying, he had successfully and handsomely succeeded.

Training a Jutsu on another site:

Damn, it was a nice day. The sun stayed in bed, it rained earlier that day, but what was the problem? Well, of course, Hunter had a problem. All hell broke lose. He was tired of seeing all these nice houses. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE SUCH NICE HOUSES! WHY?!! Anyways, the teen walked through the wreckage of the entire neighborhood. That's right, he destroyed a whole neighborhood of nice houses. What made it better was the Takikage's mom lived in one of these. The teen had his right foot on the back of a tough man submissively. He kicked the man to make him lie on his back. As he saw the sad unconscious look on his face, he unzipped his pants and took a piss on him.. Revealing a wonderful example of manliness as he did it. After making it shoot right into the mouth of this man, he brought his right leg up and brought it down hard on the man's neck. Causing him to cough, and then breath his final breath. With a slight cliche-ish moan as he died. Sighing a bit, the young lad thought it was rather predictable.

As he walked whistling like a damn jackass, he wondered what to do. He wore a blue baggy shirt, and black baggy pants. Ninja boots too. The teen wasn't the type to dress extravagantly since it cost money, but he was the type to kill extravagantly since it didn't cost anything.. At all! Imagine that. You might even get to steal the money of your victim? Hell, that was cool. Of course, there were some.. Legal matters to handle. Since it wasn't made legal yet. Hunter thought about going to this nice village where marijuana and drugs were legal. A red light district to. Drooling at the thought, he continued his walk until he saw yet another better looking house. Without a moment's thought, he lit up a match and then lit up a whole carton of matches. Quickly, he attached a rock to it and then through it to the window of the nice house. Making a breaking sound as he saw the flames and smoke come out of the house.

He grinned, but some inhabitants managed to escape. A woman carrying a child broke through the door with her husband lying on the doormat had fire on his back. It seems his legs were gone. As a final act of mercy, Hunter grabbed his wife by the neck and snapped her neck with both of his hands. The baby dropped on the ground and Hunter simply took the baby with his right hand and chucked it through the same window like a ball. Finally, as the flames engulfed the man, he said his final words and had his final breath. The house was destroyed. The man did say something about spend eternity in hell, go die. Something like that at least.

So, he continued his conquest for destruction. Singing " Burn, burn! Oh my goodness! Die, bitch! When you die, I'll piss on you. When you fry, I'll shit on you. When you cry, I'll fuck you, lady. One day, I shall burn, but I shall bring you down with me!" singing it in such a happy tune you might mistake it for a nursery rhyme if you didn't hear the words. Finally, he spotted another house that looked better than his. The man of the house had a pitchfork with him. His wife standing by his side ready to make a sandwich at any time. The child had this crazy look on his face. The teen shrugged and performed hand signs.. This was a technique he had been meaning to test out. Of course, he tested it out once or twice before, but he wanted to perfect it today. After the hand signs, thousands and thousands of water needles surrounded them. Then, with a grin, Hunter released the needles and let them die. The man of the house had all the needles in his groin area. The woman had ten needles aimed at each of her private parts. The child had all the needles that led to his death go inside his mouth since he screamed right before.. Or cry. Whatever.

Hunter walked away like nothing happened. "WOw, he's so cool." muttered the woman with her last moment of life.
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

My app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My app    My app  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Posting long means nothing without grammar.

There=Location. Their=Possesive. They're=They are. LEARN AND RESPECT.

Besides that, This seems fine to me. Approved.
Back to top Go down

My app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: Registration :: Approved Character Registration :: Approved Quincy-
Jump to: