Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Rebecca Seitz  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Rebecca Seitz  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Rebecca Seitz  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Rebecca Seitz  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Rebecca Seitz  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Rebecca Seitz  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Rebecca Seitz  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Rebecca Seitz  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Rebecca Seitz  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Rebecca Seitz  Narutobutton Rebecca Seitz  Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Rebecca Seitz  72520171
Co-Admins
Rebecca Seitz  Capturemra Rebecca Seitz  42935006 Rebecca Seitz  Capturexo Rebecca Seitz  Captdurexo
Moderators
Rebecca Seitz  52464119 Rebecca Seitz  Captureio Rebecca Seitz  Capturetq Rebecca Seitz  Capturexoh Rebecca Seitz  14238274 Rebecca Seitz  Captureio
GFX Moderators
Rebecca Seitz  Capturexow

Rebecca Seitz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz
GFX Mod
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:20 pm

V I Z A R D † T E M P L A T E
Rebecca Seitz  Samplede7a0cdc4f038c519
    N A M E: Rebecca Seitz
      \_N I C K N A M E (S): Becky, Becca, The Succubus Rider

A G E: 1,008
      \_V I S U A L † A G E: 18

G E N D E R: Female
      \_S E X U A L † O R I E N T A T I O N: Strait

E X - D I V I S I O N: 4th Division

H E I G H T: 5'3
      \_W E I G H T: >_> a girl never tells

B O D Y † F R A M E: Medium
      \_B L O O D † T Y P E: Unknown, its unique due to her blood being tainted

S O U N D † O F † V O I C E: She tends to have a nice voice to her, some may call it seductive others may call it alluring
      \_I N T R O V E R T / E X T R O V E R T: Extrovert

A P P E A R A N C E:Rebecca's face has a round shape to it. Her skin has a rosy hue to it, her cheeks also turn pink easily whether through embarrassment or arousal. Its a habit she has. Most of the time when seen her eyes have a sparkle to them. Her complexion is flawless no blemishes or acne visible. Her skin has a rosey porcleine look to it. She likes to keep up her appearance meaning she wears makeup such as eyeshadow and mascara. Rebecca only uses a clear gloss on her charming lips. Her face has pretty features, nice strait white teeth, charming lips and a beautiful smile to her. Her manicured nails are painted a pale purple color. Rebecca has light golden hair that almost sparkles, its shiny healthy and soft to the touch, within the strands of hair are hues of chocolate brown and soft pink, adding some spice to the overall color. Her hair has a slight wave to it like the oceans tide. It flows down a bit past her butt, her long hair is something she adores of herself the most. On top of her head she tends to wear a cowboy hat, however she doesn't wear these hats 24/7. Her eye color seems to alternate from green to red. However once she had come to gaining her inner hollow Rebecca's eyes seem to tend to stay red the majority of the time, and turn a even deeper and richer crimson color while engaged in combat.

Rebecca's upper body has soft smooth skin, She wears a 3 quarter sleeve top. Her shirt crops up to over her ampled bust and ends right overtop of her bellybutton, clinging to her curves nicely. Her top is pulled tight against her chest since its big, so sometimes she has to unzip her shirt a bit more so her chest doesnt feel so contrained. On her collar bone lays a scar that looks as if a wild animal raked its claws against her. She has a nice round bottom to her, her legs are a bit shorter then she would like them to be since they give her the height of 5'3. She sports a pair of sleek skin tight pretty pink boots that come up almost to her knee. These boots have a white cross on the bottom of them. Did I mention the boots have a heel to them and are cowboy boots? She wears a skirt that comes down to about her knees that nice and flowy. the skirt splits up the sides on both sides The skirt to is trimmed in grey. She wears a pair of matching black supershort shorts underneath though. Two holster are on her hips where she has a pair of regular handguns resting inside. if she absolutely has to she will ripp off her skirt so shes only wearing the pink supershort shorts underneath since the skirt might get in the way from what she is trying to do such as fight. The colors she wears are cream, pink and black. Her cape is black and her skirt and shirt are i'm a cream color with black and pink detailing.

Spoiler:
      \_H O B B I E S: Horse Riding/Barrel Racing, Rodeo Competing (Bucking Bronc, Bull Riding, Calf Roping ect.)

L I K E S: Horse Riding/Trick Riding, Rodeo's, Baking, Bloodshed, Healing, Long Trail Rides
      \_D I S L I K E S: Trespassers, Judgmental People, Annoying People, Bitter Foods

P E R S O N A L I T Y: Rebecca can be rather silly and spontanious. She is loyal to her superiors unless they piss her off however that isn’t really easy to do, She is use to being pushed around is quite gullible. Sometimes she acts like she doesn’t care, even when she does, its just she doesn’t really know what to do or say at times. When meeting new people she is a bit shy. but when you get to know her really well she acts cheerful, silly, and flirtatious.She also gets attached to almost anyone kind to her. She may try to act silly just to make others laugh, since she can never stand to see people she cares for mad or sad. Rebecca is flirtatious but never goes to far, she is mostly to shy at times and is embarrassed of herself and self conscious. She is use to having people talk shit about her, even though it still stings inside. She is a sucker for love, but others don’t know that. She is rather emotional, and can cry easily, her emotional self gets hurt easily. She has brains to asses situations, but she can find almost anything she’s looking for if its lost. She also has a photographic memory, which can come in handy at times. Usually she strays form others and spends her time in the wilderness, with the trees and plants and her animals. She is a prime time rancher at heart. A cowgirl, preforming in rodeo's and more. And expert some would say.

When she is engaged in combat, with her Shikai released it mean a that a new Rebecca is seen, and a new side is driven out of her. She tends to loose control of herself and craves to fight. A more suited personality for someone who is a tainted soul right? The fact is she dislikes her Zanpakuto, she dislikes those feelings and lusts inside of her that form when she goes into it. Meaning that she refrains from revealing her Shikai unless she has to. She bottles up her feeling inside, and they end up pouring out in some emotional battles. When her Zanpakuto is released, you see a more lusted and bloodthirsty side of Rebecca, one that completely lusts for battle that she almost goes insane, only to be driven ahead and pushed forwards by her Zanpakuto Spirit who taints her mind. In other words, fighting brings her ecstasy and pleasure. It as if all the hate and despair from her life altered her gentle self to become a monster, no...a demon. Not even hesitating to take a persons life if she has to. However there are times when she wont loose herself in the fight, and she would act more serious and calm, restraining herself greatly. dispite the growing lust inside of her she is able to keep a level head and calm look on her face, it all depends on how emotional the fight is for her and how much of herself she puts into the fight.

\_D E F I N I N G † C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S: Her whole western style package makes her stick out. Even though her appearance of a wild west character she holds great intelligence and knowledge for many forms of technology and medicines.

S P E C I A L T I E S: Throughout her years from riding Rebecca became accustom to something called Trick Riding [Example] With it she gained great balance on horse back, muscle strength and flexibility. She also specializes in horse training. While ontop of a horse, she can do things unimaginable.
      \_F I G H T I N G † T Y P E: Ranged Combatant

H I S T O R Y / B A C K G R O U N D: Human Arc
    A family that seemed normal. Yea, that what Rebecca wished she had. Well it all seemed normal. She just lived a easy childhood with slight family Drama..ok maybe quite a bit of family Drama. Rebecca was born in a small town called Canora that was about a half a hour drive from where her parents lived. She was a very quiet baby with a few odd habits such as throwing a baby bottle at people when she was done with it or biting on peoples fingers. Rebecca grew up in a small town that you would conceder it to be a village. She wasn’t a only child. She had a older half brother who shared a different father then her.

Now things started to turn into drama before Rebecca was even in school. It was a normal night and Rebecca and her brother were playing a board game *sort of* on the living room floor. Behind them were their parents. They were sitting on the couch talking to each other. However they started to argue about something but at the time Rebecca and her brother were to young to really understand what it was about. they just pretended like nothing was happening. however next thing you know their sent to their room and end up hearing a large argument, yelling, fighting ect.

After that night they moved. Rebecca, her mom and her brother that is did. They moved to a town 20 minutes from where they use to live. however Rebecca\s dad wanted to get custody of the two children but just couldn't. the mother was a bit of a drunk and ended up neglecting the children at times. On the year that the three moved was the year Rebecca entered Kindergarten. Later on in that year the house that Rebecca was currently living in caught on fire and burned to the ground, Rebecca got out with minor burns. it wasn’t for her mothers current boyfriend, Rebecca would have died in the fire. So after everything settled...the next morning the three...well four if you include Rebecca's mother boyfriend, spent their life in an apartment until they got another house...that ironically was right beside their old burnt down house.

Rebecca's mom was a...slight alcoholic that went through quite a bit of boyfriends. So the rest of her life was spent moving around in many places. during this time Rebecca became more independent. tired of neglect ion and little contact with her father since he went and moved on, getting a new family and life. Rebecca simply ran away and lived on the streets. she had good street credit that was for sure and she managed to always find a place to stay and fend for herself. She had taken one of her grandfathers horses along with her on her travels. A sorrel Morgan breed horse that she had since it was a colt and trained herself. Rebecca took care for this horse with all her might. Together they would enter into rodeo's, Trick riding and barrel racing along with other events to make some cash. As she grew older Rebecca thought she was going crazy, why? well she started seeing things, spirits to be exact. Hollows as well. Shinigami arrancar, you name it. Rebecca was introduced to a whole new world after being exposed to reishi and spiritually empowered people, the spiritual world that co-existed with the world she lived in. Her eyes opened up that was for sure, she never could go back to her so called normal ways again.

She was sent to councellors of all kinds, they all thought she was crazy and needed help. they wanted to put her in a mental phacility. They believed that a tramatic even caused her to see and hear things that were not there. Little did they know that she had a connection to the spirit world. She wasn't seeing things, they werent illusions. It was all real. She could sence presences, she saw the spirits of the deceased, she could feel the entities around her, and eventually it would bring her to her death. Little did she know that her horse Duby had gained this same exposure of reishi and spiritual energy that it to became spiritually aware. Everything then happened so quickly

Her death was not weird at all, nope nope not odd at all in any way. Rebecca got caught up with a hollow, starting to be chased from the monster. On top of the horse the cowgirl tried to sway the hollow off of their tail, however it couldn'\t be done in their physical bodies. The hollow caught the two and knocked them down. Being attacked by the hollow Rebecca's soul was removed from her body, being connected by the chain of fate. She had become a spirit being. However a Shinigami came to exorcist the hollow but during the battle the chains of fate broke, meaning Rebecca was now dead. The same happened to her steed, hugging her steed while it laid on the ground something odd happened. It seemed as if a intergration of some sort commenced between the two, a part of their soul switching with eachother, making them one in a way. A part of her was with him, and a part of him was with her. Now the severed chains of fate began to...eat? their way up closer to Rebecca's chest where the chain was attached. thankfully before Rebecca and her steed could become a hollow she was taken to the soul society by the Shinigami who killed the hollow. Who preformed a soul burial on their beings

Shinigami Arc
    She remained in the Rukongia for many years, she had spiritual power within her, however she didn’t chose to do anything with them. She remained by her steed Duby. In Rukongai she was known as Midnight Bandit due to her raids of Rikaongai at night.. a few more years passed when she decided to stop wasting away her...after life? and go do something. A Shinigami shortage seemed to be going on, at least that what it appeared to be from Rukongia, maybe they just didn’t go there. but who knows. Now it was academy days. Rebecca was recruited to become a Shinigami.

The academy days were the days Rebecca loathed, at least the bookwork part.They never allowed her steed inside so Duby had to remain out of the academy building and stay in the training grounds. She did some exercized on horse back with Duby. It was if they thought as one, he knew what Rebecca wanted him to do without even having her to tell him through signals. Their bond together was unimaginable. She would even amaze students with her trick riding. Having a horse with her definately made her stick out in the academy. However she was interested in Long ranged combat and kido. Rebecca developed a talent for the two and mastered them when riding Duby, hitting the target while at a full gallop. However she excelled in kido more. Her rei was slowly increasing due to the excess training she forced herself through, the Kido spells, they were just so fascinating in her eyes. In her eyes, Kido was the fairy tale magic she COULD learn so out of sheer interest she devoted herself into mastering or improving as many kido spells as she could. It was of course her intention to join with the kido corps one day. Rebecca was introduced to her Zanpakutou, She didn’t know its name of course. In fact she didn’t think Zanpaktou’s had names at the time. It was about the time that she graduated that she started to learn about her zanpaktou...Corrompida Sangre, the self proclaimed most sadistic zanpaktou in the Soul society. Rebecca graduated with high grades in Kido, above average grades in long ranged and other classes. When she put her mind to something she could ace it. Being in the kido corps now she decided she could work her way up, hopefully to lieutenant level one day. But first things first, she needed shikai.

Now a new side of Rebecca was born upon releasing her shikai one training session AKA a hollow hunt, a blood lusted, insane side of Rebecca that is, meeting with four manifestations of her zanpaktou that took the form of dragons caused a change in her. She was spoken to by the four dragons of great size. Corrompida Sangre. that what the name of the zanpaktou was, 'Tainted Blood' It wasn’t long after that when shikai was released. It turned Rebecca into a monster. vivid blood red eyes and a sadistic nature to her being. It was unleashed and running rampage. She never knew what it was, but she couldn’t stop it now.

In the event that shikai was first released Rebecca was with other Shinigami who were hunting hollows. However when shikai was released Rebecca was in a state of paranoia that everyone was the enemy. Shinigami and all. She killed them without hesitation. Comrades of her own. After all was dead, after the battle was over, After sealing the shikai the Zanpakutou never reverted back to its old shikai form, instead it turned into a thing of tiny sharp wires. As more and more years passed by it was all calming down. Rebecca continued to practice her Kido and the use of these new wires. Her were to weird for her liking but it was unique and when used right they could slice things up. within her mind a ghostly voice kept repeating something, it was distant and was almost not understandable. Repeating the words after hearing them about 20 times she called out a new, longer release phrase for her zanpaktou it would break the seal and regain her shikai form, however it changed both her and her steed. When parts of their soul exchanged they became one, meaning that this zanpakuto was affecting both of them but it was only temporarily however that wasn’t discovered for quite some time, about the time after Rebecca started going up in her division.

Rebecca was accepted into the Kido corps seated officer. She did have a talent for the ability. Rebecca met Sangre, the fifth and most powerful of her manifestations. He was hidden from Rebecca but revealed himself to her on that day. He says that him and Rebecca are like lovers. It was Sangre who altered his form into a seal that turned the katana into a set of wires. He was the zanpaktou that passed down the sadistic nature to his wielder. Sangre only appeared to Rebecca because of the natures growth. becoming more and more powerful. Sangre had taken Rebecca away into the world of his own where she let the nature run free, he exchanged her common knowledge, beliefs and views of life to transform her so she could learn to control her nature. It puts strain on her metal state now. Sangre uses a quote of the bible to describe the event he did with her 'do not be guided by the views of the earth but be transformed by the renewing of your mind' It took many years for her to learn some things properly again. Most of her memories were wiped away due to her 'deal' with her zanpaktou.

Her power grew, her reiatsu increased. A growing lust formed inside of her to get higher in her ranks. She became a seated officer, she bumped up higher in her ranks, displaying vast incredible acts of kido that dazzled the eyes of others, and with her zanpaktou she forced her way up, however she noticed how her pwers could relate to medical substances. With that she made a shocking transfer to the fourth division. She became a luietenant. Her zanpakutou kept growing, it was ready to consume her. TO keep control she had to face him and earn Bankai one day. She began trying to learn how to gain bankai.

Her training was intense and wore her to the bone. Gaining Bankai with this growing Zanpakuto was harder then it seemed. Many years of trying all turned to failure. Rebecca still tries to this day even.

The Transformation
    Throughout these tries Rebecca was hearing voices in her head, laughter and chuckles. she beleived that this was the laughter of Sangre, mocking her and laughing at her failures to submit him. At odd times she would feel as if somethign was on her face, Something like a mask. Startled she would touch her face to have that feeling gone immediately. Something was off. More things began to happen with her. she bagan having hallucinations, things holy and unholy. Her whole religious self was being drawn out. Demons and angels... Rebecca fell asleep one night, or so she though, she began dreaming...Well she thought she was dreaming. The area around her an overpowering light, oddly it looked like her zanpakuto's inner world., however there was a pure holy looking castle in the distance pure and untainted. Suddenly being within the castle the overpowering light appeared again.
    'do you want to vanquish a demon?' a voice asked. Right then Rebecca saw a figure. It looked farmiliar, It looked just like Sangre! except Sangre looked like...A demon, this...Person looked like an angel!

"A demon?" Rebecca asked, adjusting her hat. The person in front of her then informed her that there was a demon in need of slaughter, a demon that was going to bring destructiuon. Confused Rebecca cautiously asked the stranger where this demon was. He replied simply, that it was inside of her and that she must destroy it. Narrowing her eyes Rebecca asked how. The angel infront of her simply smirked and told her that she must make the ultimate sacrifice and take herself down, which would take the demon with her, as it already tainted her. Enraged Rebecca demanded to know who this 'angel was. Throughout explination Rebecca found out this was a inner hollow. The night she had died and the hollow who practically killed was slaughtered and purified something phenominal happened, part ways purified, as the hollow began to dissolve part of its soul intergrated with Rebecca, much like how a part of her horse's soul intergrated with her that night. Refusing to take her own life to kill this demon that was her Zanpakuto Sangre the angel looked at her and shook his head. Saying that she had fallen to the demon, and was now time to slaughter her as well. This angel turned sadistic on her, going ahead in attempts to slaughter her. Defending herself Rebecca and this angel spilt bloodd upon the white interior of this pure castle they were in. With a quick movement of her fingertips, the wires engulfed the angel and sliced him up, defeating him after so long. This was when the path to becoming a vizard truely began. This angel who's name was Neveah was a true inner hollow who looked pure. but truely he was the darkness within light. Sangre on the other hand wasn't as sadistic as Rebecca though. With Neveah becoming a new threat he opened up to Rebecca, his threats of killing Rebecca and taking her over was to motivate her to make her stronger and more powerful, to ward off this thing who's power was growing inside of her. Sangre was the light inside of Darkness. Neveah's opposite. Rebecca's power was beginning to threaten those around her, and was running the risk of being killed for this power she was trying so hard to suppress. One night she saddled up, gathered supplies and the leutenant of the fourth division left for the hills becoming a rougue and a lone ranger in the human world with the gigai's she stole for the 12th division. Her and her steed now travel alone

done >.>
      \_R P - S A M P L E:

Quote :
Rebecca's blood never clotted, It continued to flow freely from her small wounds. It was never a problem however. Rebecca only felt a dying fatigue from pulling the generating cells strait from her body more then she could handle at the time, but the cells were replacing themselves rapidly.

Shiroseru took the bullets in his face, cracking his hardened exterior as he flinched and almost seized in his movements, a piercing roar escaped his jaws. However before he had the change to shred the woman the other dragon bot had...pulled her inside of it? and retreated to some kind of altered dimension. She was retreating to somewhere until this was all over. The sparks were enough to tell Rebecca what was going to happen...and she was prepared for it...

BOOM

The explosion was immense. Blowing things in its path until this use to be warehouse was nothing more then a large crater in the ground, and a very large one at that. A new grand canyon you could call it, although it wasn’t close to as large. The crater however was more deep down in the ground then wide across. Smoke wafted in the air. It was dark outside, you never could tell from inside but then again that building didn’t have any windows. The explosion itself must have illuminated the night sky with its intensity.

Flame, it was everywhere, burning and incinerating many things in its path. It was over, at least that what it seemed like. Broken debris scattered all over the ground and was covered in flames. Within the flames a sizzling could be heard, perhaps the sizzling of a burning body? No, it wasn't the case. Some of the flames began...dying?

Yes, the flames around the area where Rebecca stood were dying, being extinguished. Rebecca was engulfed in a sphere of a greyish crimson and purple liquid, which clouded the looks of what was contained inside. Within a few seconds the liquid poison like substance dispersed, like a wave coming from all sides of Rebecca. Yes, that was Rebecca. Her appearance noticeably changed. Upon her back were two dragon wings, large in size with red membrane. These wings were outstretched, curving around her body slightly. Rebecca's hair was longer, the ends of the strands were stained crimson, like her eyes which were so vivid red it was as if the irises were stained with blood itself.

Rebecca had two horns on her head and her light blue Kimono was replaced with black body suit like outfit, which bared her shoulders. Rebecca had long back stockings and gloves, each decorated in a variety of glowing red symbols which also appeared on her shoulders and face. Rebecca's hands were more like claws, with long curving talons. Strapped onto Rebecca's back was a large scythe while another sword was in her hand. The shikai blade to be exact, decorated with ruby like jewels. From her hands and feet blood oozed out from the pores, staining the hilt of her zanpaktou as it dripped oh so gently on the ground.

"Ban..kai.."

Rebecca muttered softly, gazing a her surroundings where flames still brewed. "Demonio de Dragón de Sangre Animado Roto" That was the name of her Bankai, The Broken Spirited Dragon Demon. The faint hissing sound was drowned out by the crackles of burning objects. Toxins continued to be emitting from her body and wafting in the air, just waiting to be breathed in. There were a burn marks on her wings and shoulders, tears present on her cheek, shoulders and feet. throughout the explosion Rebecca received some heavy burns which oozed blood, the quickly release of her Bankai saved her from death as it engulfed her in the liquid poison around her. Rebecca was panting, she almost had such trouble breathing.

Around her feet were her dragons, crouching down ready to attack, the blood that made up their bodies was sizzling as the component known as water that made up most of the blood was evaporating from such intense heat. Iregyura, the large dragon was still in almost perfect condition, Kesshou, the faster of the bunch seemed smaller along with Akaseru and Shiroseru. Rebecca made a quick motion with her hand, the liquid that had dispersed throughout the area had gathered up again together in a ball, washing over the blood dragons, the sizzling sound stopped in a instant. All the dragons held cracks in their exterior Shiroseru held the most from his previous wounds.

It may have seemed like a shock for all the dragons to survive but from the moment The woman had been pulled inside of the bot all the dragons Liquefied, a ability they could do only for a limited amount of times. Reverting to their bloody state and gathering around Rebecca who had managed to release her Bankai at the time to save her self, although the heat sizzled away some of the blood, which caused the dragons size to be shrunk they still took injury and many cracks formed upon their bodies. Iregyura still showing less signs of injury then the others.

There were objects still on fire, the flame still emitting such heat Rebecca felt like sweating. Smoke was wafting all around her, the toxins she emitted was mixing with the smoke. Rebecca looked above, a open area. The liquid poison that floated around her divided up into two separate balls, one ball in which stretched out and covered the opening to the crater, trapping her toxins within the crater, however smoke was trapped in there as well. Due to the cuts on her arm Rebecca's glove was cut. The loose material was taken and tied around her head to cover her mouth, diluting the smoke from getting into her mouth. the other ball of liquid around Rebecca dispersed across the ground, making it a slippery surface to walk on and perhaps if it came across one of the mechanical like dragons it would short circuit them due to the poisons liquid state.

Rebecca caught sight of something out of the corner of her eye. Quincy arrows? and ten of them. Finally deciding to move Rebecca rolled to her side and sprung up using the strength in one of her arms, the one that never held the blade, immediately she began to run along the side of the crater's wall as painful as it was for her to do this..she managed to do it, the arrows piecing into the stone surface before they could reach her. All four of her blood dragons ran along side her. Rebecca moved her hand, signalling for one of the dragons to move. It was Kesshou who did, with his speed his feet became a blur from how fast they were moving. He could see it. the bright blue dragon-like bot that shone from the charred area and smoke. Kesshou black and red exterior somewhat blended into the charred surrounding but then again the smoke also helped camouflage most objects. Kesshou almost lost sight of the bot but he could managed to slam himself against it, thanks his speed.

the blood dragon would raked one set of claws around the bots underbelly. Kesshou's fangs would clasp onto the bots neck where he would use his strong jaw to try and rip out any metal, wirings or what ever made up that bot from its neck. His spiked tail swiped to his left, wanting to smash the bot in any way with it while Kesshou's other set of claws were ready to rip off is arm. Akaseru came from the other side of where Kesshou was. Attacking the bot as well in the same manner as Kesshou was in hopes to shred the bot into pieces. Akaseru had followed the direction that Kesshou ran, but came up on the opposite side of him.
Rebecca's eyes searched around the area, looking for the woman and her other bot to see if they were still around...or when they would come out of their hiding place

Last edited by Rebecca Seitz on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
GFX Mod
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Done >3>
Back to top Go down
Hizeme
Vizard
Hizeme

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Please fill out the template fully

Include Weight and Bloodtype

That is all
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Also fill out sound of voice.

Last edited by Hisoka Setsuna on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
GFX Mod
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 pm

ya ya already got it
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Don't you get an attitude with me. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
GFX Mod
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:52 pm

permission for bankai?

if so i can change form being former leutenant to former captain
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:48 am

1. You may need to ask the Vizards about your position and gaining Bankai.

2. Could you please expand a little on your blood type? This tainted blood situation seems a little iffy. What are the advantages and disadvantages of having this tainted blood?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
GFX Mod
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:28 am

the advantages and that will be explained i my zanpakuto as thats what it is used for, otherwise there is nothin to gain or loose from it. My blood shouldnt effect anyone while in a sealed form, if there's a vampire around and decides to bite me and drink my blood he'll have a tummy ache though
Back to top Go down
Admin
Web Master
Admin

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Hrm. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rebecca Seitz  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Seitz    Rebecca Seitz  Empty