Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Broken Glass Anyone? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Broken Glass Anyone? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Broken Glass Anyone? Narutobutton Broken Glass Anyone? Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Broken Glass Anyone? 72520171
Co-Admins
Broken Glass Anyone? Capturemra Broken Glass Anyone? 42935006 Broken Glass Anyone? Capturexo Broken Glass Anyone? Captdurexo
Moderators
Broken Glass Anyone? 52464119 Broken Glass Anyone? Captureio Broken Glass Anyone? Capturetq Broken Glass Anyone? Capturexoh Broken Glass Anyone? 14238274 Broken Glass Anyone? Captureio
GFX Moderators
Broken Glass Anyone? Capturexow

Broken Glass Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

Broken Glass Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:39 pm

It had been an extraordinary dull and uneventful day for the young lieutenant and he was letting the time slip past him by taking a casual stroll around the barracks of the 2nd division. He yawned and stretched out his back which replied with an unhealthy melody compromised of clicking and snapping noises. He pushed a hair through his hair ruffling it a little as a yawn escaped his mouth. As he perambulated through a patch of grass he came across a set of smooth round rocks. Unfortunately for him he only noticed their presence after he had tripped over one, his gaze fixated on the clear skies above him. Ungracefully he sprawled forwards knocking his head off one of the rocks with a resounding 'thud'.

"AHH...OOOOH...Dammit...".

He rose up from the ground, his clothes now a little dusty. Forming a miniature river down the natural crevices that made up his face a thin dark crimson trickle flowed down from a cut on his forehead. SO THAT'S HOW IT WAS. Shinichi vs. the rocks. Frustrated was definitely an accurate definition of him right now. He picked up the rock that made him a victim and tossed it up in the air and with a swift motion of the hand he drew his Zanpakuto and with the sharp edge he sliced rapidly twice dividing it to quarters and with a quick spin he whacked it with the flat of the blade sending the pieces flying... flying towards a windowed corridor. The sound was horrendous as stone ploughed through four of the intricately designed windows sending shards flying everywhere and leaving a considerable mess. As if to make things worse he had launched another before the first set caused their part in the destruction. This one flew high and smashed through an office window knocking over a china vase skimming along a desk taking its entire contents with it and ultimately slamming into the door fracturing the wood. However the most damage came from the fact the words "Senkou... Rairyuu no Aozora", came from his mouth releasing his Zanpakuto as he hit the second rock tinged with a little of his blood; blue hue of lightning spiked out from the blade in the direction of the swing resulting in another ten windows breaking, a bookcase behind one of the said windows setting aflame and a pillar broken. Shinichi stood and stared with an expression that said... 'oh shit'... He sheathed his blade quickly as he stood looking rather sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie Hotaru
Captain
Yuffie Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Yuffie scowled as she scribbled her pen lazily across one thin sheet of paperwork. She had to hand in this report about the Onmitsukido's activities and missions by the end of the day, or she would surely get yelled at by the Captain Commander. She hated being yelled at too, but she knew with this giant stack of paperwork, it was kinda inevitable. Her eyes ran through the questions on the paper as she sighed. ”What are the Patrol Corps. Current missions and assignments?” ”Well.....they have been...catching certain shinigami who have disobeyed the law?” Yuffie wrote impatiently as a response to it. She frowned. ”Shouldn't questions about this be answered by my lieutenant? Because I sure, I look over all off the Onmitsukido divisions....but MY priority is the Executive Militia. Either way.....I can't avoid the paperwork this time. If I push anymore of it onto Kousoku he's gonna end up rebelling and wrecking the entire division....” Yuffie thought to herself. Okay, next question. ”What are the current missions of the Detention Unit?” It asked her. Each time Yuffie read a question, a little serious voice would turn on in her head, reading it out to her. Sometimes, she felt as though she might shoot that voice in the mouth and slam it into each giant stack of paperwork that had ever been handed to her in her entire life as a soul and as a shinigami. She would probably be swinging that little voice around forever. She typically viewed the faceless voice as a short, fat old man, with two round glasses that sat low on a short stubby nose. She imagined him wearing a dark blue suit with red overalls, and that he had a thick white mustache. She repeatedly imagined bringing her fists into his eye sockets in slow motion, witnessing his eyes being slammed into his brain one slow millisecond at a time. She sighed with pleasure and opened her eyes once again, only to see the neat piles of paper sitting in tall stacks on her desk. Yuffie slammed her fist into the wooden desk, but was greeted with a surprising effect. Her hand had slammed right through the top of the desk, leaving a large gaping hole. Yuffie began to huff angrily, almost going into a pure fit of histrionics. ”Mother Fu-” Yuffie started to yell. But once her fist had punctured the thin wood of the desk, the table had given a large shake. Though Yuffie didn't notice this in her rage. One particularly large pile of paper began to wobble. Finally after one last tremble, and tipped to the right, slamming right into Yuffie's head. Her right eye twitched a few times as her face locked up into a wide, maniacal smile. Of course, to the unseated officers peering from the edge of her door, more paperwork in his hand, Yuffie's smile looked like she had just lost it completely. Her face rapidly declined into a ferocious grimace as she screamed loudly. She took the edge of the poorly constructed wooden desk, her fingers wrapping around the under side ledge. With one quick flick of the wrest and some small effort, Yuffie had thrown the desk across the room of her face. The desk hit the wall with a large bam.

She groaned as the desk lodged itself in the wall, not enough to where it went through other offices completely, yet not to weak to just make a desk. She slammed her head into a wall as she realized who's office the desk had happened to punctured. Her lieutenant Kousoku Meishou, who thankfully happened to not be present in the office. She backed away slowly, only to knock into a fearful unseated officer with paperwork in hand. But after seeing Yuffie's reaction to paperwork, he had just decided to set it on the ground. He didn't want to be slammed through a wall like the desk. ”Cap-Captain Yuffie....there's a bit of a commotion outside....” He told her, his voice quivering with the utmost feeling of fear. Yuffie raised a eyebrow and looked at him suspiciously. ”What......what do you mean by commotion?” She asked him, her voice filled with slight anger. Her clearly violent emotions shown through in her facial expression and in her tone, causing the young unseated officer even more stress. ”Well, four of your intricately designed ancient windows had been smashed just seconds ago, by what seems to be a rock launched or maybe even hit by a zanpaktou.” He murmured to her. Yuffie laughed, but it was one of disbelief, showing slight undertones of insanity. ”You've got to be kidding, right? Right?! Those windows have been around since......since hundreds and hundreds of years ago!! Probably before I was even born!!!” She screamed at him. Suddenly, a thick crashing through one of the officers windows, accompanied by many more sounds of damage filled Yuffie's ears. She growled angrily and pointed in the direction of all the damage. ”Gather up a crew, and clean up that damn mess. Recover supplies for repair, and I’ll find the shinigami responsible for all the damage to my division.” Yuffie said to him. Her voice evolved into a angry roar as she ended her sentence. The unseated shinigami barely had time to mumble a timid yes before she was bolting out the door of her office. She shunpo'd through the Division at her top speed, eager to hunt down the culprit. She ran right past a rather embarrassed looking boy, the corner of her eye catching his look of sheepishness. She frowned and turned around, and used a very fast shunpo towards him. Her hands reached out towards his neck, almost dying to strangle him. She attempted to wrap her nimble fingers around his neck as she pressed him up against a wall, holding him high above the ground. She wanted to see him dangle like a fish out of water, but she wouldn't choke him to death. She pointed with one hand to all of the damage. Smashed glass, ruined windows, burning pillars, wrecked bookcases. She finally turned back to glare at him with the insane look of hellfire in her eyes. ”Do you know....how much money it costs me, to decorate this division?! YOU WRECKED NEARLY HALF OF MY DIVISION.” Yuffie screamed at him. Her voice could probably be heard all the way across the Seireitai. She slammed her fist into the walled area next to his head, creating a giant crater where most of the wall had been. She looked down at the ground and growled. ”What division are you in?” She asked him, her voice growing more and more impatient by the second. She watched silently as unseated and seated officers alike scurried about, attempting to clean up the mess left behind.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Shinichi's rather stupid choice of reaction to falling over had truly spiralled way out of control. His immediate thoughts were off getting caught but that faded rapidly, replaced by a more deeper feeling of regret. The damage that he had caused in a few short moments were not going to magically disappear.

As expected the response was near immediate, hordes of Shinigami arrived on the scene to observe what calamity had decided to fall upon their division. He saw her coming but he was to dumbfounded by the event that he simply froze on the spot allowing Hotaru-Taicho to grasp him and slam him painfully against the nearest wall. Shinichi let out a gasp of pain from the impact. The most frightening part of the ordeal however was not the physical fury dealt down upon him as her fingers gripped his throat; no it was the raw look of pure rage in the soul piercing gaze of her eyes.

”Do you know....how much money it costs me, to decorate this division?! YOU WRECKED NEARLY HALF OF MY DIVISION.”

A fist was balled and it slammed into the wall next his head which instinctively twisted away sending small flecks of blood from his forehead flying, peppering the Captain.

”What division are you in?”

Shinichi by this point was losing out on the necessary amount of air needed to speak. He moved his hands up to create a gap between her and his throat before attempting to talk.

"I am... Shinichi Kudou... lieutenant of...the twelfth... division... I'm very... sorry... for... ..trouble... aused... yo...ple...se... let... go...".

It was one of the many disadvantages of being so young. He was still much weaker in the physical tolerance department and already he would be adorned with a lovely set of red bruises around his neck. At any rate his eyes looked directly back into hers with a look crossed between genuine sadness and apology.
Back to top Go down
Yuffie Hotaru
Captain
Yuffie Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:18 am

Yuffie stared for a few seconds at the boy. She didn't even flinch as light speckles of blood hit her skin and her shinigami outfit. She was slightly bothered by the blood. But she wasn't bothered by the salty iron smell of the blood, or the bright crimson color. It was that Yuffie hadn't had a single drop of blood run through her veins in over 400 years. This definitely made her somewhat of an outsider amongst the shinigami, despite the powerful rank she held. The only thing that flowed through her veins was something called plasmatic. It was a bright, electric blue. Whenever she was cut or injured to the point where skin was broken, it always looked as if she was bleeding a neon rainbow. She closed her eyes as she felt the young shinigami's hands attempting to create barrier between Yuffie's crushing palms and his little neck. "I am... Shinichi Kudou... lieutenant of...the twelfth... division... I'm very... sorry... for... ..trouble... aused... yo...ple...se... let... go...” He said to Yuffie. She could hear the struggling gasps for air in his voice. She sighed quickly and released her hand from his tiny throught. She turned around to face damage while letting him catch his breath. Yuffie quickly ran one hand through her short silky black hair. Her dark chocolatey brown eyes gazed at the damage, but she kneeled onto the ground. Yuffie attempted to attain some state of calm, seeing as she couldn't go around chocking lieutenants half to death. She winced a tiny bit at the feeling of pain, but she was unaware where it was radiating from. Yuffie finally looked down to spot a pool of electric blue developing beneath her knees. She had unknowingly sat on some smashed glass, once again Yuffie was to enveloped in her thoughts to see what she was doing. Yuffie finally stood up and turned around to peer down at the young lieutenant, who just happened to be the current lieutenant of the 12th Division.

Yuffie herself was a former lieutenant at the wacky 12th Division, but she ascended to the 4th Division after attaining Bankai. This supplied her with a vast knowledge of things like healing Kido, the Underground Sewers, and other things taught within the 4th Division. A small smile tugged at Yuffie's lips, and was directed at the young lieutenant. ”I'm sorry for strangling you like that. Just....paperwork makes me irritable. In fact, your not that only one who caused some damage.” Yuffie murmured calmly to him. She pointed one thin, crooked finger towards a door, swung wide open. It revealed a Yuffie's large cheap wooden desk, sitting lodged into a wall between her room and her lieutenants room. A small hazy blush appeared on her cheeks. ”As you can see, I’m not the calmest person in the world. But i'm still sorry about choking you like that.” Yuffie said to him, flashing a embarrassed grin towards him. She kneeled back down onto her knees, stained with dried plasmatic. Yuffie raised her hands to his neck slower, as if she was going to choke him again. But instead, she just gently but her palms on his neck, being very gentle as not to irritate the red ring around his neck, which was turning a slight purple, forming into a bruise. She closed her eyes and sighed as a light blue glow rapidly lit up her hands, connecting them to Shinichi's neck. Within a few seconds, Shinichi's neck looked good as new. She stood up and dusted off her hands, flashing him a proud grin. ”Over 400 years later from being the 4th Division captain, and i'm still one of the best healers Soul Society even had.” Yuffie said with a slight smirk. She reached her hand out to pull Shinichi up from the ground and looked at him. Yuffie ran oen hand through her hair again, causing it to become ruffled and wild. ”Even though I do apologize for my actions against you, we still have to go visit your captain. Which would be Captain Izanagi, yes?” Yuffie said to him. A light pink blush appeared on her cheeks but she hid it just in time. Yuffie had a tiny crush on lots of shinigamis. It was kinda natural though, the way Yuffie viewed it. Besides, she was quite the flirtatious captain whenever she wasn't on duty, or in this case, having mosst of her division barracks wrecked. She yawned and stretched her arms, waiting for an answer from the young shinigami lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am

After a few moments Shinichi was released from her tight grasp and he dropped the short distance to the ground. He flopped onto the ground, rather exhausted by the ordeal and gratefully took in three large gasps of air filling his lungs before returning his normal silent breaths. Shinichi sighed, he had opened the curtain on quite the fiasco with some completely random antics so although he wanted to vanish to avoid the trouble he ought the stand up and face what he had done. Or more accurately; forced to. He wasn't feeling vengeful or anything, he deserved the little beating, slash embarrassment for the trouble he had created, oh how he wish his zanpakuto could reverse the flow of time. Inside however he grinned, a cheeky smile. In the end of the day he had been entertained, perhaps not in the way he thought he would be and had found someone to talk to. He rubbed his sore neck wincing a little. his gaze moved upward towards Captain Hotaru's; she looked to be observing the damage she'd inflicted upon him. Made a small flicker of a smile appear on the edges of his lips. He did not really know her too well, this was the first time he had been up so close to her having only seen her from afar. Her eyes were of a deep dark brown colour; a sharp contrast to the bright aqua blue eyes of Shinichi. Her hair was an obsidian black and it had such a looked that made Shinichi fervently desire to run his had through it as she just did herself. Seeing as his hair had been shaken as much as he was in the literal sense just now his short hair with matched the colour of her eyes was rather messy. A cool sort of messy though. He rubbed his face, removing the last trickles of blood from it. His eyes took note of a weird neon liquid dripping down from her, he raised an eyebrow slightly for a split second after blinking twice in quick succession.

Moving on from his thoughts Shinichi linked his eyes with hers as a smile seemed to form on her lips. It kinda unnerved him for a moment. ”I'm sorry for strangling you like that. Just....paperwork makes me irritable. In fact, your not that only one who caused some damage.” She pointed over in the direction of a door and Shinichi vaguely glanced in the said direction featuring a desk forced through a wall. Shinichi laughed a small laugh. It was quite amusing to see. ”As you can see, I’m not the calmest person in the world. But i'm still sorry about choking you like that.” Shinichi grinned up at her a winked a playful wink as she faintly blushed. "Please... it's all good, I mean I was asking for it really!" She moved in a little closer to him bringing her hands towards his neck again causing Shinichi to recoil a tiny bit but he stopped himself. She wouldn't try to throttle him again... would she? The answer was revealed to me know as she gently rested her palms on the bruise, a blue glow radiated from her hands as she closed her eyes. Kido... she was healing it. At this point Shinichi became very flushed, his hands fidgeted about and his gaze moved steadily down to the ground. Fast, he recovered from his random burst of shy awkwardness just before she finished her healing and opened those chocolate brown eyes again. She stood dusting herself off lightly and grinned down at him. ”Over 400 years later from being the 4th Division captain, and i'm still one of the best healers Soul Society even had.” She offered a hand up and he took it flashing one of his enticing smiles at her. It changed to a rather amused smile as she said she'd have to go see Captain Izanagi. Hopefully he would not mind so much. "Yup, he's the one." He thought he caught the sight of pink glazing her cheeks for a split second but before he could really clarify that it was gone. She stretched out as she yawned and Shinichi took the opportunity to poke her side lightly and poke his tongue out at her. "I'm not sure he's at the division though at the current time. He left a while back and I haven't seen him since."
Back to top Go down
Yuffie Hotaru
Captain
Yuffie Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:43 am

Yuffie yawned as she turned around. She kicked some of the ruined stained glass windows from her path, including the pieces of glass that had cut her knees. Those were covered in the same blue liquid, but like how blood grows darker, so does the plasmatic liquid. It looked a bit sky blue, as Yuffie noticed it lost it's typical neon touch it had. She turned her head to face Shinichi and sighed. "Please... it's all good, I mean I was asking for it really!" Yuffie heard him say to her after she finished talking. Yuffie smirked and nodded. ”Yeah, you pretty much did ask for it. After all........my division barracks look like they've gotten bombarded with a assortment of artillery.” Yuffie said to him, her voice slightly tired. She let out a small laugh at her statement anyways. Yuffie yawned as she heard the kid reply to her proposed visit to Captain Izanagi. "Yup, he's the one." Shinichi said. Yuffie grinned, noticing a slight factor in her meeting with this young boy. [color=red]”I just took into mind that your the lieutenant of the 12th Division....Hehehe, I was once the lieutenant also. But that was very many years before now, and way before my “sleep”.” Yuffie said to Shinichi, emphasizing the sleep part. She continued to kick at glass as Shinichi began to speak again. "I'm not sure he's at the division though at the current time. He left a while back and I haven't seen him since." He said. Yuffie's eyes flickered with slight disappointment, but continued to hold suspicion. ”Where oh where would Captain Izanagi be? And if he's gone.....that means....awww jeez, that means your in charge of his division at the current time?! Yuffie said to him, her voice a shocked yelp. She shook her head, hoping this kid was taking good care of her former division. Her eyes glanced at the wrecked barracks, and another pang of doubt filled her mind.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Shinichi grinned as Yuffie displayed shock at the absence of both the lieutenant and captain at the barracks. He replied in a casual 'matter of fact tone'. "It's fine. we have no orders, nothing is happening and they are a capable bunch. Besides it was boring having no one really around so I took a stroll. Turned out to be an eventful one eh". Shinichi's gaze moved down down from her face to her lower body where it hovered for a brief moment before he squatted down and lightly touched her knee with the tip of his finger. He then glanced back up with a look of concern in his eyes. "You have cuts... you should clean them up." He examined the tip of his finger with was now tinged with the same blue colour as her knee. Intrigued, he spoke up. "Is this... This chemical substance is a replacement for your blood"?
Back to top Go down
Yuffie Hotaru
Captain
Yuffie Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Yuffie yawned loudly as she looked on. The damage still made her cringe. She knew sh may have just been overreacting but oh well. She would concoct some torturous form of revenge later on, but now was not the time again. She continued to stare at the broken window panels as the young shinigami began to talk. "It's fine. We have no orders, nothing is happening and they are a capable bunch. Besides, it was boring having no one really around so I took a stroll. Turned out to be an eventful one, eh?" He said. Yuffie turned her head towards him, her hair ruffling with every movement. Her eyes held a look of slight anger and disbelief. ”Ha, eventful is one way of putting it. But I suppose the 12th Division is safe....well, at least okay. Safe is a bit too.....opportunistic.” She murmured.

The tone of her voice was thick with sarcasm. She yawned and looked back to the right, staring into the distance. She blinked as she heard him talking once again. "You have cuts... you should clean them up." He said. Her eyes look down and met his. She saw concern in his, but her own held slight pain. At the reminder of them, she did feel the stinging return. But she bit her tongue to try and take her mind from it. ”Maybe we'll stop by the 4th Division and get healed.....you still got some cuts yourself.” she said with a slight chuckle, pointing one nimble finger towards his head. It was small, but a tiny stream of blood was running from it. She yawned, stretching her arms towards the sky. So many hours cooped up in a office took effect on her. She jumped back a bit as Shinichi touched her knee.

The slight sting and the cold feeling of his fingers had caught her off guard. Her eyes smouldered into slight unhappiness as he asked about the chemical that she nicknamed plasmatic. "Is this... This chemical substance is a replacement for your blood"? He asked. She spotted the intrigued look, and nodded slowly. ”I developed the rudimentary formula for it back during my days as lieutenant of the 12th Division. After I had gained my Bankai, I was promoted to 4th Division Captain. So another shinigami replaced me in that spot and discovered my forgotten research. He perfected it.....and used it on me while I was in comatose.” Yuffie mumbled quietly. Her voice was tinged with hurt and confusion. So much had changed in those years. It wasn't something she liked to recall, but she completely black out her times before the sleep. She shrugged and yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:26 am

It seemed that Yuffie was rather skeptical in terms of Shinichi's ability to command a division but what could he say. Nothing had gone wrong there since his promotion not too long ago so he couldn't be doing that bad a job; in response he merely shrugged a little. Perhaps he should offer to help clear up the mess he was mostly responsible for but he let that thought slide out of his head with a little internally spoken 'sorry'.

As he lightly touched her wounded knee she jumped back a little. Shinichi found her general mannerisms to be rather mixed, quite unusual. She had a strict demenour of a dutiful but cranky Captain but also had an odd shyness or maybe more accurately reluctancy around her. ”I developed the rudimentary formula for it back during my days as lieutenant of the 12th Division. After I had gained my Bankai, I was promoted to 4th Division Captain. So another shinigami replaced me in that spot and discovered my forgotten research. He perfected it.....and used it on me while I was in comatose.”

It seemed to be a sensitive area to go into so Shinichi diverted his attention elsewhere. He stood rather abruptly and brushed stray bits pf glass off himself and winked as her as he said, "Well. Lets go"! In response to the where he was almost sure he would get he said "To the fourth division to get cleaned up. Then if you have any free time we could go have a chat at one of Seireitei's bars"! Shinichi beamed up at her laughed a little as he rested one hand his his ruffled hair.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:54 am

(OOC:Yeah.. you take too long)

Shinichi realised something. He was suddenly extremely busy and had to leave. He quickly looked around. With that he disappeared off with a flash step. His parting words were, "let's talk another time".

Exit >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass Anyone?   Broken Glass Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Glass Anyone?
Page 1 of 1