Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Narutobutton Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. 72520171
Co-Admins
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Capturemra Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. 42935006 Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Capturexo Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Captdurexo
Moderators
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. 52464119 Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Captureio Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Capturetq Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Capturexoh Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. 14238274 Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Captureio
GFX Moderators
Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Capturexow

Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.

Go down 
+6
Shuei Setsuna
Kieriel
Maria Fate
DILorenzoF
Chinou
Hisoka Setsuna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Empty
PostSubject: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Ichijou wrote:
ooc: calling a hit on Hisoka, most likely death to him.

Ichijou wrote:
Whistled out a tune to four wooden tapping noises. Cold stinging wind hitting the erstwhile mountain's nape
The wooden tapping noises are from my zanpakuto whereby it is unsheated then sheathed once more making a tapping sound as the wooden hilt touches the wooden sheathe, (4 strikes). My target and form of attack comes next.
Ichijou wrote:
Cold stinging wind hitting the erstwhile mountain's nape

My zanpakuto being in releases state being able to control the winds now the pressurized wind flying towards the Erstwhilte Mountain, which refers to Hisoka. In my earlier post I refer the Gotei 13 to 13 mountains "Izanagi from the 13 mountains.". Erstwhile refering to past tense, an ex-captain. Whereas the Nape refers to the exact target, namely back of the neck. Four attacks to the back of his neck with pressurized air.

When did I release my zanpakuto? I have done this prior to entering the thread when I was travelling through the Senkaimon. Link This links shows where I release my zanpakuto, even high lighted in Italics.

I make my 2nd attack by stabbing him through the heart
ichijou wrote:
'There was a wind that came from the west, striking down the eastern capital's heart that posed a threat to his realm. Oh how he wanted to conquer and set up a regime for his King!.'

Ichijou acted out the lyrics

Ichijou being the wind of the west, what with his blonde hair and blue eyes refered to be similiar to a man from the west. Then the Eastern Captial
s 'heart' that poseda threat to his realm. Vizards are viewed dangerous to SS and his Realm being SS

IC:

And what about this second-rate Captain over here? Do you think someone who stood there and started singing after getting insulted can handle me?

Ichijou smiled as his eyes closed from the creasing. He looked towards Hisoka for the first time. Parting eyes showed a strong hatred of blue orbs staring Hisoka down. Ichijou tilted his head slightly to the left and said in a voice quite unlike his usually friendly self.
" Who are you calling second rated? I have the leisure to sing because you're that simple....."

The pressurized winds collided with the back of hisoka's neck. First Severing his spinal cord, the second wave slicing through his throat and the last two attacks neatly hacking the head off to send it rolling towards earth. The 2nd phase had been fore-shadowed as the man high on drugs had a stinging pain through his heart as Ichijou neatly sheathed his zanpakuto into the wooden case. The body of Hisoka was suspended in fake animation as his body remained standing where it was. Ichijou closed his eyes once more then opened them and like a slide projector a simple blink had changed the mood and attitude of ichijou.

" ah-na~ Izanagi-san does that count as volunteering? eh?"

He turned towards the 13th Captain. Threatening? Ichijou just smiled at her. Silly women he thought.

Today, for the first day in a very long time, I will be spouting some logic about this urmm.. Mediocre?.. Post. I will also point out some rules that were broken here. Omaigawd..

I will start be addressing the fact of the Zanpaktou being released before the topic. Smells like Metagaming, why would a Captain release his Zanpaktou just to deliver sake? Refer to:
Spoiler:

Continuing on past the metagaming, this post is disgustingly ill-detailed and never provides any indication he releases his Zanpaktou. Sure, he said Flicker, his Zanpaktou's release phrase. But come on now, his Zanpaktou does not release every time he says the word. He doesn't even say his Zanpaktou's name, nor does he detail any change to his Zanpaktou. All that post makes his Character do is talk to himself about some nonsense, because that is all the detail provided.

Now back to his more recent post, the one where he "kills" me. Once again, it is horribly ill-detailed. Once again he mentions nothing of an attack, just does some random shit sings a nonsense song and calls it an attack. No, once more he just shows his character acting crazy once more, as there is no detail to the contrary.

Well, that's it. I'm not going to be one of those annoying people who makes a really long post repeating the same shit over and over with different typing effects to make it look like a whole different issue.

Lawl,
-Hisoka Setsuna
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Everyone does crazy things now and then. Like the meeting of you three elites, prior to Ichijou's arrival. That too could be considered meta-gaming of some sort.

He did italicize the word "flicker". That should've arose some sort of suspicion in the reader. You do not necessarily have to say your Zanpakutou's name. "Loving angel" could be considered as a nick-name given to his Zanpakutou spirit.

His Zanpakutou was out of sight. Pointing out the changes to the Zanpakutou would just lead to blatant meta-gaming.

He does attack, using metaphors and what-not. You just didn't pay attention to it.

Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah. That's completely unbiased. You should have used better judgment and just not got involved with anything related to me. It's what I asked you to do. So if you don't mind, good sir, do not voice your opinion in matters involving me. Everyone here knows you hate me.
Back to top Go down
DILorenzoF

DILorenzoF

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:59 pm

*cough*Use his vagueness to your advantage*cough*
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate

Maria Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Ichijou was very vague and the attack was well hidden, sure, but as Hisoka stated, the name was never said nor was the acknowledgment after the release of the Zanpaktou was ever stated. The fact he released before entering the topic is BS.

So, for this, I'm on Hisoka's side, he proves a logical argument and Ichijou was not logical in the steps leading to kill the Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Kieriel

Kieriel

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Sorry to butt in here, well not really, but my logic senses are tingling.

Quote :
Everyone does crazy things now and then. Like the meeting of you three elites, prior to Ichijou's arrival. That too could be considered meta-gaming of some sort.

Which has little to do with this other than the fact that it 'could' be something similar, and says nothing for his lack of detail. There's being vague, and then there's being vague, and in my opinion, it isn't a technique, just ineptness and laziness.

Quote :
He did italicize the word "flicker". That should've arose some sort of suspicion in the reader. You do not necessarily have to say your Zanpakutou's name. "Loving angel" could be considered as a nick-name given to his Zanpakutou spirit.

But you do have to show the weapon being released; otherwise, we could forget to go 'bankai' or 'shikai' and then come back later, after someone logically killed you because you did not respond with adequate force, and say, "oh, I did that; it was in my my post; I just forgot to describe it." This taking into account that any word in any vocabulary could be used as a release phrase, and if it so happened to freakishly be in the speech and not used as a release command, that could lead to all kinds of crap. Bottom line, if you don't describe it, if you don't show it, it didn't happen.

Quote :
His Zanpakutou was out of sight. Pointing out the changes to the Zanpakutou would just lead to blatant meta-gaming.

Not necessarily. It's his zanpakutou, and because it is his, he would be free to describe whatever the hell he wants of it, regardless of where it is. If it was out of sight, it would have changed regardless. If tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it fall, does it make a sound? It does make a sound, even though no one is around to hear it, because sound does not exist just because we can sense and perceive it.

Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself. In simple terms, using out-of-game information, or resources, to affect one's in-game decisions.

Good night, New York.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:23 am

Regardless of it being his Zanpakutou, a statement of the form is a given as we do not want the person to go from Bankai to Shikai out of unknown processes.

All in al, I am in favor through the logical statement given from Hisoka and the helping support of Maria Fate.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:28 am

nevermind the fact this thread is long gone solved and over...
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Kuroki

Shinichi Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:58 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:55 pm

I didn't notice. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
GFX Mod
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:52 pm

F A I L <3
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:10 am

Rebecca Seitz wrote:
F A I L <3

What she said. Though put a manly inflection on it when you imagine me saying it. Maybe a gruff cough too. And a cowboy hat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.   Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hisoka Presents: The Aftermath; Logic. And rules.
Page 1 of 1