Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Narutobutton My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? 72520171
Co-Admins
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Capturemra My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? 42935006 My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Capturexo My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Captdurexo
Moderators
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? 52464119 My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Captureio My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Capturetq My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Capturexoh My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? 14238274 My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Captureio
GFX Moderators
My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Capturexow

My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viktor Shugural
Legendary Bounto
Viktor Shugural

My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? Empty
PostSubject: My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows?   My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Name of Applicant: Docta Hulkermanz

Position Being Applied For: Moderator

Reasons For Applying: I want to help with the site and to get it up and ready so people can start RPing and things can keep moving smoothly.

What Can You Bring To The Table?: I can bring... um... well I got experience and I have administered and moderated on a couple of sites. I have loads of free time now a days and can get stuff done while people are away and what not. I bring experience basically and devotion to the site.

What Would Be Your Reasons For Banning A Fellow Member?:

Not following the rules simple as that.

I give two warnings but on the third I always ban unless told otherwise by a superior.

On A Scale Of 1-10, 10 Being The Highest, How Would You Rate Your Temperament?: 8-9

How Tolerable Are You?:

I don't get pissed too easily and I ban people once they break the Rule three times kinda like California. ._.

I am nice to all members and show no preferred nor bias feelings toward anyone but I will not tolerate abuse from other people. Simple as that.

How Actively Will You Be Able To Carry Out Your Duties?: A couple hours a day on most occasions but occasionally I do tend to disappear for a day or two for various reasons; I always leave an absence when I do disappear though.

Experience:

I have been RPing for about two to three years.

I have Administered some sites and I am currently an Admin of Shinobi Awakening with your Admin Pluto or Kaizen or Jushiro or as I call him Izaniggah.
Back to top Go down

My Half Assed App that may be Full Assed but Could Not be cause who knows?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: The Mass Of Knowledge :: Staff Sign Up-
Jump to: