Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Going to School EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Going to School EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Going to School EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Going to School EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Going to School EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Going to School EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Going to School EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Going to School EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Going to School EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Going to School Narutobutton Going to School Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Going to School 72520171
Co-Admins
Going to School Capturemra Going to School 42935006 Going to School Capturexo Going to School Captdurexo
Moderators
Going to School 52464119 Going to School Captureio Going to School Capturetq Going to School Capturexoh Going to School 14238274 Going to School Captureio
GFX Moderators
Going to School Capturexow

Going to School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nealeh

Nealeh

Going to School Empty
PostSubject: Going to School   Going to School EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:28 am

Nealeh was walking down the road to the Karakura Town School, the place where a lot of Spiritual activity happened. He didn't see this place as a Shinigami, but now he could walk about the human world as he pleased, and decided to visit the school two years back. Now he visited this place frequently. However visiting this place brought both good things and bad things. Here he could relax on the evenings, but all the rest of the day he would be haunted by humans. Both students and teachers.
Neal came up to the school grounds wall, and looked up to see where it ended. It wasn't quite big, but not short as well. Just about the hight where a human would have a lot of trouble going over it - a normal human that is. A skilled ninja would have no problem with crossing this wall, as the nearby trees provided a good jumping point and the wall would be no match for a nimble and agile warrior. "Just like Sun... SUN?!"
Neal nearly screamed that outloud, but managed to hold it in. He saw as Sun landed on the wall, after gently moving through the air as she jumped. It was like she was in slow motion. Neal looked to his left, but Moon was still standing there, tugging his jacket and looking at Sun. As Nealeh looked at her, she lifted her face, meeting Neal's gaze. Her dark-red eyes were staring into Scion's own red ones. Then she gave him her usual silent nod, which she used instead of a smile. Neal felt like something warm coursed through his body, he was truly happy right now, and he was glad that he loved these little girls - his sisters, and they loved him too. They were the only true family he ever had. They needed nothing from him but his appreciation and care and he wanted the same from them. "These girls helped me when I needed them the most, and they're always there for me. This must be due to them being a part of me - my Zanpakuto... nah, they're there for me because they care about me. And I feel the same way."

"Come on, nii-san - what are you waiting there for?" - Sun giggled and jumped down to the other side. Nealeh just shook his head and crouched, so that Moon could climb his back, and then jumped over the wall, landing on the other side.
He headed for the "usual place", following Sun.
Back to top Go down
Nealeh

Nealeh

Going to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to School   Going to School EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:04 am

Neal headed for the roof of the Karakura High School. It was actually of limits, both in the hours of study and after they pass. That was one of those places where Nealeh could feel like he was alone and at the same time very close to others. However after classes the roof was a solitary place, where Neal could think about many things without being disturbed. The view from the rooftop was also quite pleasing, from the school grounds Neal could see most of the city and could enjoy the open sky during the day and the numerous start at night. It was his special place and he'd even build a little home there if it was possible.
Right now he was walking towards one of the fire exits and as he drew closer he could see Sun, waiting for him at the door, gesturing for him to come closer. Moon was still on his back, she clung to him and buried her face in his jacket, in the area of his right shoulder. Scion smiled on the inside.

As they reached the door Neal grabbed Sun and simply jumped upwards, landing on the rooftop. He didn't want to walk all the way today and felt a little bit lazy. Nealeh let go of Sun and looked back at Moon, it would seem she was asleep... or simply pretended to be. The Vizard took Moon of his back and put her on his knees, after sitting down at a wall. He also took his own jacket off and covered the little girl.
Sun looked over at them and ran further away into the clouds above. Neal was sure she wanted to play in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
The Russian
Legendary Bounto
The Russian

Going to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to School   Going to School EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 am

The Bounto, the one known as the Russian to his comrades arrived at his predetermined destination. His piercing blue eyes observing the current activity. The Russian laughed to himself a little, for some reason, an old bastard falling over amused him. With his hands tucked into his pocket. The man toyed with an ancient Chinese invention that was being kept in his hands, while preparing a radio jingle in his head. At the moment, The Russian was a little embarrassed. His deep Russian accent prevented him from speaking too much. At least in certain situations, but it didn't take much for him to forget about his shyness. Shortly after the arrival of Sacha, his nose began twitching. The minute Spiritual pressure that was in the area caught his attention. Sacha's head rose and was directed towards the top of the building. The Russian figured more or less that he was not alone. Sacha was overflowing with joy, now that there might be something to talk to.

Surveying the area quickly, the man managed to end up at the back of the institution. A flawless infiltration saw him reach the roof top of the building. The Bounto came to a stop as his hands came out of his pockets. A smile formed on his face as he raised his hands in greeting to the persons present. The Russian's fine particles danced and sought to make merry. The Shingles that he arrived with fell on the floor and rolled towards the persons.
"Oh snap. Comrade, would you mind returning those things? They are extremely valuable to me". There were 6 of these "shingles" as he likes to call them. The Russian dropped something that was meant as a remedy to let people live forever. It was this very thing or these things that rolled towards the persons. Hopefully these people didn't try to steal them away from him. They are of great value to the Bounto, something he'd fight to keep.

Saying that, ignoring them will be just fine. This way the Russian wouldn't get anxious and in turn do something foolish. The persons in question were now a mere 10 feet away from him. His hands dropped to the side as he looked on. A bored expression filled his face, coupled with a look of anticipation.
Back to top Go down
The Russian
Legendary Bounto
The Russian

Going to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to School   Going to School EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:36 am

The Russian's eyes kept a close watch on the shingles, the bombs by his standards. As they rolled at the man's feet, The Russian clicked his teeth. A controlled but strong enough blast went off and severed the legs of the man. Blood splattered onto the roof top. This act may have attracted some unwanted attention. But none of that mattered now. The Russian moved closer to his prey that was laid out on the floor. A few breaths away from death, just like the Bounto willed it. The fangs of the creature came into view. Should any other human see this, they would deem the Bounto to be a Vampire. And thats what he is to those that didn't know any better.

Kneeling down and perching the man up. The victims back rested against the Russian's knee. The creatures fang sunk deep into the neck of the man. Sapping his life force from him, further empowering the Bounto. The Russian felt as if he was once again reborn into the world. The Russian's victim quickly dissolved into nothingness. The act was performed, it was now a thing of the past. No long worth mentioning as the Russian picked himself up and looked towards the skies.
"I need some booze, before that I best get the hell outta here. This place could become troublesome, so farewell comrade".

The Russian said before vanishing from the roof top. The criminal was no longer at the scene of the crime.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going to School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to School   Going to School Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to School
Page 1 of 1