Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
A Song Left Unsung  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
A Song Left Unsung  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
A Song Left Unsung  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
A Song Left Unsung  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
A Song Left Unsung  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
A Song Left Unsung  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
A Song Left Unsung  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
A Song Left Unsung  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
A Song Left Unsung  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum A Song Left Unsung  Narutobutton A Song Left Unsung  Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
A Song Left Unsung  72520171
Co-Admins
A Song Left Unsung  Capturemra A Song Left Unsung  42935006 A Song Left Unsung  Capturexo A Song Left Unsung  Captdurexo
Moderators
A Song Left Unsung  52464119 A Song Left Unsung  Captureio A Song Left Unsung  Capturetq A Song Left Unsung  Capturexoh A Song Left Unsung  14238274 A Song Left Unsung  Captureio
GFX Moderators
A Song Left Unsung  Capturexow

A Song Left Unsung

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Masked Bandit

The Masked Bandit

A Song Left Unsung  Empty
PostSubject: A Song Left Unsung    A Song Left Unsung  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 am

Walking down the empty streets of a city thought lost, it was insane to the mind when noticing there was no hint of life at all. Feeling alone, forever trapped in a place of consumed activity; a place so great that it was never meant to last longer than the drop of a quarter from a tower on a warm sunny day. With an acoustic guitar strapped to his torso, Kyosei started to strum a few chords and managed to make a positive walking song. Doo Da Doo Dee Doo Doo~ Doo Da doo dee da doo...~ With his mask completely hiding his face, he had no worries of "embarrassment". A very high self esteem accompanying his mind and soul, he had no lingering doubts about what he was about to do. In a fury of madness, he began to play the guitar with all his heart and soul. With a great rhythm and a beautiful beat, anyone who would listen would smile in happiness knowing that this song was their cloister. Spinning around, the gifted human lifted the guitar up into the air and listened to the sounds of the song bounce to and fro around the city. It was like a hollow log, an echo being formed from every movement.
Back to top Go down
Nealeh

Nealeh

PostSubject: Re: A Song Left Unsung    A Song Left Unsung  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:51 am

Nealeh was walking through the empty, gray streets of an unknown city. Perhaps it was never named anyway, for no residents could be seen anywhere. Perhaps it was all a dream, perhaps it was but a fantasy of a lost, lone soul, which could create a place such as this, but could not make it flow with life.
For whatever reason the man never stopped, he pressed ever forward, without taking a turn to his left or right. As he walked a few of the straps on his jacket fluttered in the wind. His jacket was open, allowing the wind to blow through it, making Nealeh's shirt a little soggy from the cold wind.

As he continued on walking without purpose or reason, suddenly he heard strange sounds in the distance - the only different sounds in this world that didn't sound like the howling wind. The sound peeked the Vizard's interest and he sped up. The source of the sound was coming closer as well - their meeting was imminent.

Nealeh turned right at the nearby corner and into an alleyway. A strange masked man with a guitar was coming closer. Whoever he was - he was not an ordinary human.
It was evident that they could both see each other. Nealeh's voice sounded first:

"Hello, who are you? And what are you doing there, playing that guitar?" - perhaps the questions were not that good, but these were the only things that came to Nealeh's mind right now in this bizzare situation.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Bandit

The Masked Bandit

PostSubject: Re: A Song Left Unsung    A Song Left Unsung  EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:44 pm

"Hello, who are you? And what are you doing there, playing that guitar?"

Still playing the guitar without so much as a single mistake, he lowered the volume and spun around to face Nealeh's direction. "Why should it matter? You'll only forget it~" With a voice so melodic, it would ring in Nealeh's ears like a bell. Stepping closer, but only the length of a foot, Kyosei changed the rhythm to more of a steady beat; a background for the conversation. "You may call me The Masked Bandit," finally answering, "but since we're such great friends now, you can call me TMB for short."

Smiling, Nealeh wouldn't be able to find out what kind of emotion he was sporting. It was interesting, while at the same time it confused him. How would Nealeh respond to what he said? What kind of attitude would become of him?

"Before I answer your question, in my delirious tone, I'd like to give you one as well~ While I'm here playing music, as you came from afar, why did you find me - to dwell~?" Singing his response, it made him giddy knowing he created a rhyme worthy to be written down in his notebook. Where was it though? He had lost it days ago. Oh well, maybe he'd find it elsewhere. The sad thing was he'd probably forget the rhyme.

"As far as I'm concerned, playing guitar is more of a nostalgic pace to life. You can play things you've once played before, or make new rhythms, and beats alike. So my answer to your question is "Why not?" There is no specific reason to why we act as we do. Should there be one? If we were all to act in the same rhythm, life would be much too boring to live. The experiences would be dull and unsatisfying." Adding a new exciting note into the song he was improvising with the guitar, he waited patiently for the newcomer's reply.
Back to top Go down
Nealeh

Nealeh

PostSubject: Re: A Song Left Unsung    A Song Left Unsung  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Nealeh listened to this man answer his questions in a funny manner, it was as if he was comparing life to music, and it would seem he seriously did so. He never stopped playing while he spoke, touching the guitar's strings in a more peaceful manner. It seemed that this was all really a dream, and that everything was weird here... except for Nealeh himself. Perhaps it was really his dream and what he saw here was made up by his mind. He must have been really tired if such weird things were that which he dreamed about.

Nealeh looked the masked man over, this "Bandit" as he called himself... perhaps it was a stage name? Perhaps not, for the situation and the environment they were in were to impossible to make logical conclusions. The Vizard straightened his jacket's collar and looked at the man's "face" once again. "Whatever that masked dude is expecting... I'm not gonna play his game." Neal spoke:

"I don't know who you are, I don't know where I am, and I dunno what kind of game your playing. You're too strange, even for a dream. Hell - you're strange, cuz you're making some sense with this nonsense. See what I mean?" - Nealeh crossed his arms on his chest and gave this masked man a serious look, almost hostile, - "And life is not music - that excitement you're talking about can make people die. Lot's of people can die just cuz someone wants some fun."

Neal was starting to experience emotions, he was no longer senselessly walking the city streets. Maybe this feeling of irritation started to wake him up from this hypnosis. He was going to get to the bottom of this.... whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Bandit

The Masked Bandit

PostSubject: Re: A Song Left Unsung    A Song Left Unsung  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:29 pm

What an oblivious reasoning to why he was here. A dream? Perhaps, but who really knows if something is a dream or reality? It mattered not to Kyosei though, he was perfectly fine with this dream. It was quiet, and it allowed him to play his music in peace. Well, it would be as such if it weren't for the fact there was a person who had broke his tranquil vicinity with the passing by of a question or two.

Death is a funny thing, it can be easily given yet easily saved. Everyone dies, and everyone has one chance to live a good life before they receive their sentence. Even though it might have been for fun, the world still turns. Alas, only those who are impartial to the subject can truly embrace the meaning to life and all the Lil things that come with it. Besides, who really wants to go that far into the meaning of life? The only ending for that is insanity, and most likely death.

Suddenly stopping the song just after a high pitched sound was played on the guitar, from behind his mask the bandit glared. "I am not a dream, nor is this place. If it were so then we'd be allowed the ability to warp reality itself. Such a thing is impossible, and I'm impartial to the subject. If there really is someone who can do that...," pausing for a second, Kyosei continued with a happier tone, "... then I'd be delighted to meet him, or her, I guess..."

A brief wind rushing through the area, it created a feeling that made Kyosei want to play something more peaceful. Strumming the guitar with a softer touch, he started to play a song that would certainly touch the hearts of whoever would listen to it.

"Then again, maybe it all is a dream, with us as the characters thought up by the dreamers..."
Back to top Go down
Nealeh

Nealeh

PostSubject: Re: A Song Left Unsung    A Song Left Unsung  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:58 am

The Masked Bandit's words rung in Nealeh's ears more some time. "Then again, maybe it all is a dream, with us as the characters thought up by the dreamers..." - the very thought of this made Nealeh shiver, he didn't think that these kind of words would influence him so much. However this state of his lasted for only a few moments - he suddenly felt better and it seems that the source of this warmth was the masked man's new song. The melody was quite peaceful and soft. Neal liked it.

"If I was only a dream... my whole life made up by someone, it would be terrible. What kind of a cruel person would subjugate me to the horrors and losses my life put me through?!" - Nealeh made a pause and put his hands on the sides of his jacket, pulling them together, so he would get more warm. - "I kinda feel at ease... I dunno if it's you playing the guitar, or perhaps this surreal atmosphere, but hey - let's find ourselves a bar and hope to find some drinks there."

Nealeh decided that this was not the time nor the place to get angry at a random guy - dream or no. Then he remembered something. "Damn, I forgot to introduce myself. Oh this is good - I'm living up to the reputation of me being a delinquent. I even got angry at this guy, and he didn't do anything."
Nealeh's look became his usual again, his eyes no longer showed hostility, and only his usual expression of sadness:

"I'm sorry, by the way - my name's Nealeh, but you can call me Neal. Some people do that, including my friends and my sisters." - Neal offered a handshake, it was weird - he no longer felt the cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song Left Unsung    A Song Left Unsung  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Song Left Unsung
Page 1 of 1